It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

We have closely examined what we consider the most prominent statistical claims of fraud in the 2020 election. Although the claims are diverse, our conclusion is consistent: For each claim, we find that what is purported to be an anomalous fact about the election result is either not a fact or not anomalous. In many cases the alleged fact, if shown to withstand scrutiny, would hardly constitute convincing evidence that Biden was elected due to fraud: A modest advantage to Biden in counties that chose to use Dominion machines, for example, could be explained by chance, by factors not accounted for in statistical models, or indeed by pro-Trump fraud undertaken using other voting machines. As it happens, the allegedly anomalous features we consider appear mundane once properly measured or placed in the appropriate context.

www.pnas.org...

The claims the election was stolen were nothing more than some wild right wing conspiracy theories from the ones we're all familiar with. Absolute nonsense by people who can't admit their party lost the 2020 election.

STAFF NOTE
Please note the date of this article, as it is not "news":

Edited by Kenneth A. Shepsle, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, and approved August 30, 2021 (received for review February 22, 2021)

edit on Sat Dec 9 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jane1B

So the fox has examined the hen house and found no evidence foxes are responsible for the missing chickens.

edit on 12/9/2023 by Klassified because: redact

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Maybe the fox identies as a hen or some crazy crap like that lol

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If true then this just confirms 80+ million Americans are as stupid as we all suspected...

I'm still hopeful it was mass fraud and my peers aren't this bumb and easily manipulated.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

So the fox has examined the hen house and found no evidence foxes are responsible for the missing chickens.

Doesn't seem like a fox to me!
You can read the scientific paper instead of entertaining right wing conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

unfortunately, most of these enlightened people would not even accept this if they could travel back in time and see for themselves. facts, data, science, logic, none of that has any place, in the end only their own feelings and what they are told by other enlightened people counts.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jane1B

You can read the scientific paper instead of entertaining right wing conspiracy theories.

Unfortunately, I did read a portion. It didn't take long to figure out it was written by Marxist democrats, and upon looking up the authors names...confirmed.

link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
If true then this just confirms 80+ million Americans are as stupid as we all suspected...

I'm still hopeful it was mass fraud and my peers aren't this bumb and easily manipulated.

There is a combination of easily manipulated voters and people who are stupid although the two sets are not mutually exclusive.
edit on 9-12-2023 by Jane1B because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: malte86

unfortunately, most of these enlightened people would not even accept this if they could travel back in time and see for themselves. facts, data, science, logic, none of that has any place, in the end only their own feelings and what they are told by other enlightened people counts.

Projection.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yes, although the 2020 election had those on the democrat side claiming they would do anything to stop Trump BAMN, the world was thrown into chaos with a virus that shut down the world, voting practices were upended and mail in ballots were sent to every voters home, which has never been done before, ever, and everyone who has ever been interviewed about mail in ballots has stated they are the single best avenue for fraud, this was the most secure election in the history of man. And if you ask questions, you will be canceled, shamed, and publically laughed at.

If anyone is curious as to what a 'run on sentence' is, the above is a fantastic example.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Unfortunately, I did read a portion. It didn't take long to figure out it was written by Marxist democrats, and upon looking up the authors names...confirmed.

I was sure you will interpret this as Marxism.
Any better arguments?
Any evidence the election was stolen?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

My scientific paper smashes yours to bits.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I was sure you will interpret this as Marxism.
Any better arguments?
Any evidence the election was stolen?

More evidence than you can read through, and more keeps coming out, but you go ahead and keep listening to that echo bouncing around the room.

BTW, your new sock isn't fooling anyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

We have closely examined what we consider the most prominent statistical claims of fraud in the 2020 election. Although the claims are diverse, our conclusion is consistent: For each claim, we find that what is purported to be an anomalous fact about the election result is either not a fact or not anomalous. In many cases the alleged fact, if shown to withstand scrutiny, would hardly constitute convincing evidence that Biden was elected due to fraud: A modest advantage to Biden in counties that chose to use Dominion machines, for example, could be explained by chance, by factors not accounted for in statistical models, or indeed by pro-Trump fraud undertaken using other voting machines. As it happens, the allegedly anomalous features we consider appear mundane once properly measured or placed in the appropriate context.

www.pnas.org...

The claims the election was stolen were nothing more than some wild right wing conspiracy theories from the ones we're all familiar with. Absolute nonsense by people who can't admit their party lost the 2020 election.

I agree! But lets remember what is most important. A win is a win! We must support Dominion voting machines. Without them we cant keep a Democrat in office. We need to attack and imprison all republican contenders for office. How else will we win ? This is very important. We must stop Trump at all cost. He said hurtful things. He hoited our feewings. He is a denier! He denies our lies!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes, although the 2020 election had those on the democrat side claiming they would do anything to stop Trump BAMN, the world was thrown into chaos with a virus that shut down the world, voting practices were upended and mail in ballots were sent to every voters home, which has never been done before, ever, and everyone who has ever been interviewed about mail in ballots has stated they are the single best avenue for fraud, this was the most secure election in the history of man. And if you ask questions, you will be canceled, shamed, and publically laughed at.

If anyone is curious as to what a 'run on sentence' is, the above is a fantastic example.

You can ask as many questions as you want.
The fact is that none of the claims on election fraud were truthful. All were right wing conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

First, I got no stinkin' political party......could care less.

Second, a study out of Harvard by a PolySci Prof from University of Chicago.

No bias there!

Finda a non-partisan study conducted by an unbiased International group to corroborate this.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Klassified

My scientific paper smashes yours to bits.

Let's see it.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

A presidential campaign clearly collided with the press, social media, and members of various intelligence agencies to bury a story that would greatly impact the election. That's 100% election interference, and treasonous considering the crimes being covered up. Anyone who willfully ignores that is an enemy of the state.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If there are unscrupulous characters in the henhouse it's because the 2016 administration didn't do their job.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
-
edit on 9-12-2023 by Jane1B because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join