It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar
a reply to: Jane1B

First, I got no stinkin' political party......could care less.

Second, a study out of Harvard by a PolySci Prof from University of Chicago.

No bias there!

Finda a non-partisan study conducted by an unbiased International group to corroborate this.

You can show me a study that concludes there was election fraud.

Don't you think it's the conspiracy theorists who must prove their claims?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Soooooo
We are supposed to believe Left Wing sources about Left Wing propaganda?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Soooooo

You may want to think of the context:
Right wing conspiracy theories about election fraud.

Where is the evidence?

Who needs to provide proof?
I know the side of the conspiracy theorists should provide proof

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jane1B

Soooooo

Where is the evidence?

As I told another rabid, low info Liberal yesterday, the proof will be in the 2024 election.

When the Democrats cannot duplicate the massive mail-in vote scam, perpetuated by a massive lockdowns from a virus that was unleashed on the world.

Nobody is going to fall for that Democrat con artist scam again. Nobody.

Edit -
Will the Dems attempt something subversive in the 2024 election? Without a doubt they will try something.
They cannot beat Trump without some sleight of hand scam.
edit on 9-12-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Why do you think they are piling manufactured charges on Trump from every direction?

It’s all an attempt to keep him from winning the election because they KNOW they cannot pull off another Covid type scam again.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Klassified

So the fox has examined the hen house and found no evidence foxes are responsible for the missing chickens.

If there are unscrupulous characters in the henhouse it's because the 2016 administration didn't do their job.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

I think that's a bit of a cop out Tzar. We could say that about every administration in the last century, but some tried harder than others.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jane1B

Soooooo

Where is the evidence?

As I told another rabid, low info Liberal yesterday, the proof will be in the 2024 election.

When the Democrats cannot duplicate the massive mail-in vote scam, perpetuated by a massive lockdowns from a virus that was unleashed on the world.

Nobody is going to fall for that Democrat con artist scam again. Nobody.

Edit -
Will the Dems attempt something subversive in the 2024 election? Without a doubt they will try something.
They cannot beat Trump without some sleight of hand scam.

That's not proof for the claims made in 2020 and since then. Everything started when right wing conspiracy theorists didn't want to accept the election results.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Why do you think they are piling manufactured charges on Trump from every direction?

It’s all an attempt to keep him from winning the election because they KNOW they cannot pull off another Covid type scam again.

I am a Libertarian and can't support any of these two clowns.

What some of the Democrats do right now no way legitimises the 2020 election conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So the fox has examined the hen house and found no evidence foxes are responsible for the missing chickens.

Just how was this massive, systematic voter fraud perpetrated?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I am a Libertarian

That makes your stance against Trump basically even worse than a Liberal’s stance.

As a Libertarian, you should know damn well many of Trump’s policies helped this country as opposed to being on the Liberal side that just screeched and bitched about Trump for anything and everything, claiming that he was Hitler and he was killing everyone.

I think Libertarians have more common sense than Liberals, but maybe I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I am a Libertarian

That makes your stance against Trump basically even worse than a Liberal’s stance.

As a Libertarian, you should know damn well many of Trump’s policies helped this country as opposed to being on the Liberal side that just screeched and bitched about Trump for anything and everything, claiming that he was Hitler and he was killing everyone.

I think Libertarians have more common sense than Liberals, but maybe I am wrong.

A libertarian is not the same as a liberal.
Trump is a clown just as Biden is.

I know how to recognise right wing conspiracy theories and stealing the election is one huge conspiracy theory. You better claim we never went to the moon

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Trump voters said it happened therefore it must be true!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A libertarian is not the same as a liberal. Trump is a clown just as Biden is.

Unfortunately, as a Libertarian, you are never gonna get your guy in office.
Republicans and Conservatives are closer to Libertarian values than Democrats and Liberals are.

To be honest with you, I would rather take a Libertarian president than any Democrat, if I couldn’t get a Republican.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Why is this post here as I complained to the ATS about this aka Jane?

NOT you Sookie. Buuuuuut Jane? Why didnt they go with Karen from Michigan?
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Makes sence; in 2020 the voter "fraud" wasn't systemic; so it would be difficult to find evidence of systematic voter fraud.

In 2020 the "fraud" was perpitrated, by disparate groups of people doing what they individually could to tip the election in favor of their tribal leader. Some using the leavers of government to make very last minute, confusing and wide sweeping election rule changes while evoking fears over Covid-19. Some stuffing ballet drop boxes. And ect.

And it wasn't just one tribe doing it; one tribe was just much better at it given their much larger political machine and much smaller area to cover.

But no, none of it was "systemic"; it was all completely grass roots voter "fraud".

And because one tribe won (which was inevitable); the tribesmen have no reason to take their fingers out of their ears and fight for a better future.... they will just have to be shocked when it turns around and they find themselves on the loosing end.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If this were a sincere question, you wouldn't be asking it, because you would already know the answers. We have both read and/or commented in the numerous threads where that evidence has been repeatedly posted. Even this thread has a post in it that touches on one aspect of it, which has been dutifully ignored.

The difference between us is that I don't just read news from conservative sources to continually confirm my bias. I read liberal sources too and do my own diligence to check their "facts". Sometimes, I actually agree with their take, and think the republicans could learn a thing or two.

I have looked at the lefts "facts" regarding the 2020 election, as well as their own repeated accusations of election fraud for the last few decades. Interesting that their own accusations are similar in many cases, but only republicans can be election deniers. With democrats, it's (D)ifferent.
edit on 12/9/2023 by Klassified because: redaction

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

If there are unscrupulous characters in the henhouse it's because the 2016 administration didn't do their job.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

I think that's a bit of a cop out Tzar. We could say that about every administration in the last century, but some tried harder than others.

More blasé hand waving. My point here is if the 2016 administration did their jobs, 2020 wouldn't be a problem and neither would 2024 because the DNC would be under investigation, indictments filed, chairs vacated and new guard rotated in. It's now been 7 years and we're no better for it.

edit on 9-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's now been 7 years and we're no better for it.

We can certainly agree on this point.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
2016 was rampant with fraud and Russian interference. A stolen election - Nancy said so.

Fast forward to 2020 - the most secure election the HISTORY of the United States.

My prediction:
Somehow all of the "fixes and fortifications" made in 2020 will be wiped out - Trump wins and we're back to "rampant fraud" and another stolen election.

Bet on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join