It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Children sing The Friendship Song 2023 - It's not Friendly but it is Telling

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: Terpene

So its 'creepy belligerence' to say, Hell No, we are standing our ground and fighting for our right to exist.

Gaza is not their ground. You know that right? The West Bank isn't their ground either.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's a good song. I don't know why the Israelis aren't carpet bombing Gaza. That's what I'd do if I was the boss.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

that does it. Kill all the joos. amirite!

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There is no moral high ground when you use kids for your war propaganda...

You're here, I applaud you for that. There is a thread surely somewhere, where your legit critique doesn't just come off as whataboutism...
edit on 21-11-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If they are going to survive, yes, they need to feel like they are fighting for something. Is patriotism something necessary to survive?

'And the rockets red glare, their bombs bursting in air, gave proof thru the night, that our flag was still there.'

No more creepy belligerent than that.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
that's mild compared to what hamas does with hamas supporting children.

those are but a few, wonder how many out of the older videos were part of the para gliders, and baby killers Oct 7th attack?

edit on 21-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

There is no moral high ground when you use kids for your war propaganda...

Let me reframe that, there is not moral high ground when you use kids to be trained as the next batch of jihadist to die for hamas.

You're here, I applaud you for that. There is a thread surely somewhere, where your legit critique doesn't just come off as whataboutism...

So now you do no like what I post and you are to attack me? got for it, I been there and done that, got 20 years and counting posting in ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yep the side I posted the link shows the children younger, I believe from ages 3 to 5 is when terrorist likes them the most, easily moldable and gullible to be brainwashed.

Hamas Palestinians declared that is a duty for every palestinian to fight against Israel

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I like what you said.

And we certainly agree.
But I just can't defend creeps out of tribalism.

And this is creeps using kids for war propaganda, too.

Neither the tactics nor the flip-flop on these topics are new...
The parroting from the dichotomous talking points is what's really getting on my nerves...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I was going to ask, before engaging. Do you confirm the subtitles are the actual song lyrics?

I mean with all the propaganda, this could be a bold move.

Translated by electronic intifada....

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I do hope the children of the world look elsewhere than just their insulated community of parents and preachers and propaganda.

There's so much more to the world, besides dehumanization of the enemy, and when exposed to worldly education with curiosity, it becomes very difficult to untangle all of us as humans beings on planet Earth.

Children are not the sum of their brainwashing, and do not deserve to die for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Is it even true? I noticed that the english subtitles were done by electronic intifada a proper anti Jewish rag that reads like a collection of the worst hamas apologia on this site, including the widely debunked rubbish stating an Israeli helicopter killed and raped the people at that rave...

We really need someone who can speak the language to translate this for us, not some rage fuelled strangers to the truth.

ETA that the journo who posted this vid was Ali Abunimah who was also responsible for this dribble. Ali's other rubbish

Honestly how can you believe anything this fool says?
edit on stpTue, 21 Nov 2023 13:24:37 -060020232023-11-21T13:24:37-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: Addendum

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

"HAMAS supporting children"

As though any child possesses the reasoning capacity to formulate what war is and which war to join.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Hey, I beat you to it...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Fair play, you did!

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wow! is that real, like really real or just some marketing company's wet dream? Today on X (Twitter) I said. "Trudeau should do the honourable thing, fall on his sword and kill himself for the sake of the nation," which is a lot less than this video and I got a 12 hour ban lol.

The world is done, stick a fork in it!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The video is real,

The above video is indeed real and was created by Israeli advocacy group The Civil Front, which frequently does public campaigns to support the Israeli armed forces. The children in the slickly-produced video wore black T-shirts with the same blue logo as that on The Civil Front’s YouTube page.

The video was also available on the group's YouTube page and was published on Nov. 19, 2023:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

edit on CST2023p2023-11-21T16:11:51-06:00Tue, 21 Nov 2023 16:11:51 -0600pmf30 by Topcraft because: Not worth my time

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The "Electronic Intifada"?

Does not sound very Hebrew.

From Google: "Intifada is an Arabic word that literally means “shaking off”, and in the Palestinian context, it is understood to mean a civil uprising."

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The words from the mouths of these children say so much not just about the war but also how mentally unbalanced that country has become , “Love sanctified with blood” , "we will annihilate everyone" .... really ?

Using kids to push this BS reminds me of what a bloke with a funny moustache would do.

Do you have any context as to when, where, and what was it used for? Seems kind of strange in any case. Hamas and other ME countries run kiddie shows of hate so that when the kids hit like 8 they want to kill and by 10 they are being militarily trained with the expectation to kill any Jew possible, do you see Israel doing the same thing?

Numbers matter in both cases as in if this was a small group then no big deal but if it was consistent nationwide then yes a big deal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join