It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Children sing The Friendship Song 2023 - It's not Friendly but it is Telling

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Israel's national broadcaster Kan uploaded this song to twitter , not sure if it's still there as they also uploaded it to their website but strangely it seems it's been removed.

The words from the mouths of these children say so much not just about the war but also how mentally unbalanced that country has become , “Love sanctified with blood” , "we will annihilate everyone" .... really ?

Using kids to push this BS reminds me of what a bloke with a funny moustache would do.

Listen to it or ignore it , choice is yours.

Christmas No1 ?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I seen the video, is not as violent as the hamas videos and chants all over the internet.

What is wrong with it, they are at war with hamas, what they are supposed to sing, about kissing hamas in the ass?

Really, this is news but the darn horrendous propaganda of hamas is not?

Comon man you better than that.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Most Israelis are not involved in the retaliation for Oct 7th and the efforts to get the hostages released.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The 'Friendship Song' doesn't sound very friendly.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Nothing more sad IMO then involving kids in politics in any means, from taking them to political rallies or embedding your own political choices on them, although this certainly takes the biscuit for also being a bit twisted.

This is why Israel will also not defeat Hamas, as if you kill all the adults their children will continue the hate, seems both sides want this war to be passed on to there respective next generations, how nice of the 'grown ups'

Nearly 40 years ago a man from Liverpool got it right

Let the leaders of warring nations box the snot out of each other while we the innocent public watch and laugh at the assholes.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

i would be mentally unbalanced too if my neighbor would constantly attacking me and only come by for raping and murdering. but yeah, if the translation is correct its a sad thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I seen the video, is not as violent as the hamas videos and chants all over the internet.

What is wrong with it, they are at war with hamas, what they are supposed to sing, about kissing hamas in the ass?

Comon man you better than that.

The propaganda of HAMAS is news, but propagandizing children to go along and sing this is perfectly ok?

This. This is right here is what is wrong with people regarding what's going on over there.

Both sides of this clash have been little demons for the last 60 years. Bad is Bad. We need to stop bending over backwards for our favorite side of this wonderful civilian killing spree and excusing what they do. Both sides.

For Christ's sake and all that is Holy, this is really bringing out people's individual hypocrisy.
edit on 21-11-2023 by dothedew because: I forgot to do the things

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

We are reminded, "Going Biblical" isn't just a pejorative or a hyperbolic play on words. These Zionist are serious.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It is ironic isnt it.

They are saying, simply, we arent going anywhere.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

They're saying we will move onto your land when we've annihilated you.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, they are.

20 million vs 2 billion

Yes, they are.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No, they are saying we see what friendship means to you, and 'return' which the Palestinians push for, will be amongst them.

i.e. We arent going anywhere.

edit on 11/21/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Put the blame where the blame is due, hamas is on Jihad against Israel, jihad is for life.

Soo yes is going to be war as long as hamas is embeded in palestine, that is why hamas is palestinians.

Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Of course it is, propaganda is propaganda, the disturbing thing to me is, it's on par in it's creepy belligerence...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Nope that is your interpretation, I also see it differently, but hey that is why we are humans and we are born with different points of views.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

So its 'creepy belligerence' to say, Hell No, we are standing our ground and fighting for our right to exist.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When in a war songs like this will be made. Happens in every country. People seem to not get that Israel has declared war. This is not a conflict or military operation like they said in the past. This time they do not stop until every member of hamas is dead.

Hamas made a huge mistake this time and I think they are aware of it. The only hope they have to survive is to destroy Israel and that is not likely.The IDF is prepared to take on the entire middle east if necessary.

Sadly I don't see a peaceful way out of this short of hamas surrounding.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That video is absolutely creepy and those that put kids into such positions to peddle their propaganda are subhuman at best...

That's what I call creepy, but my concerns for the mental, physical, and spiritual well being of the most vulnerable isn't only invoked when it fits my agenda.

You think it's not creepy to use kids to push belligerent political agendas?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They're saying we will move onto your land when we've annihilated you.

Exactly. That's the plan. That was always the plan. It's biblical.

Funny thing...Netanyahu thinks he's playing the Christians, and the Christians think they're playing Netanyahu.

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, they are.

20 million vs 2 billion

Yes, they are.

You're talking about Muslims? 2 billion Muslims? You think Israel can take on the Musim world and win?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Singing is better than taking 5 year olds children to be trained to fight the terrorist jihad, don't you think soo?

That is what hamas Palestinians are doing to their young.

Do you see the condemnation? nope just crickets.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join