It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor
Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati, and uses COINTELPRO tactics(I call it "100-punch deep devil's-advocacy) within the forums as a means to draw out, from participating Earthlings, the TRUTHS of humanity and life and our role as Planetary Childcare Administrators, as such that befit the role of trauma and behavioral therapists for all human kind, so as to use in the framework still under development before deploying it's Dynamic Global-Strategic Roadmap to Peace, if you would please, allow for such imaginative terms.

Seeking to explore my role as a Planetary Childcare Administrator , I realize how badly I am performing as a PCA. Children are so confused in elementary schools that they are unsure of their own sexuality and are drawn to self mutilation....they avoid personal contact with others and are addicted to their smartphones.....they learn to hate their very own country and in fact western civilization itself......What country can survive such blatant trauma to itself ? How could peace ever come from such a planet where its' inhabitants are learning to self destruct......so much for your stinking' road map.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ATS back in the day like the 2004 - 2010 time frame was on another level .

Some of the subjects that were discussed had me locking my doors and looking out the windows like I was on drugs though I was very sober. There were Certain one of a kind subject matter experts on ATS that gave their opinions for free and we all took them for granted.

ATS is still that place but then again it's not really .

I've said it before ATS is for sure watched by the Intel boys n girls but not like it once was.

The Illuminati
of all the internet hyperbole I've always found the Illuminati to be the most ridiculous . There are for sure Secret societies , But that's just the thing THEY ARE SECRET .

edit on 19-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

" If ATS is being used as a 'roadmap to peace' we're in trouble. "

Yep , Killem' All !

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: quintessentone

Yes indeed, with modern datamining techniques, ATS is likely a treasure-trove of data to that end.

Edit2Add:™

That's a dynamic geostrategic roadmap to peace, just for clarity.

key word: dynamic - no one aspect decides for the rest

key word: geostrategic - encompasses all of Planet Earth in consideration

If ATS is being used as a 'roadmap to peace' we're in trouble.

Lol yes that is the Truth .

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

[But, yes, isn't that what datamining does exactly?

Your guess is probably better than mine.

I'm still not seeing the point TBH

Sure, datamining can absolutely search for patterned and relevant content contingent upon defined parameters. I don't know what parameters exactly, though.

I imagine it has something to do with compassion.

I also imagine such an operation would not be isolated to ATS, but my thread puts ATS specifically in the spotlight.

How do they distinguish between compassion and passion for a defined narrative and by which reasoning do they choose their defined parameters? All I can see here is more 'getting it wrong' scenarios.

I really don't know what their electronic wizardry entails.

If it was me, though, knowing what I know and knowing what I don't know, and also not knowing what I know, while also not knowing what I don't know, I would probably, with my hypothetical cybernetically enhanced programing wizardry in my secret underground bunker, hope to synergize as close to compassion as possible a search parameter.

Edit2Add:™

I forgot to describe how to separate compassion from passion.

It's very simple.

Does it call for more violence? Passion

Does it call for consideration of the innocent people who are all involved and trapped together on Planet Earth? Compassion
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t
a reply to: quintessentone

irony ahead

It isn't the ads it's the traffic... Why does a successful site fail? The host says site is too big when in most cases an entire site could fit on less than a cd r easily. What it really is; is the amount of traffic in and out of it like an airport... So to scam site owners we need to drop some pay per click in there as we can't host the data... That doesn't really make any sense when that adds more data and more traffic as well as the eventual hacking and crash of it.

When ATS owners and mods have full control, we know they know who we are, but users of this site remain anon to a larger extent, so are posters holding back because of this knowledge and because they have to follow the T&C? That to me is not datamining gold, it's actually the opposite because without freedom of speech and expression the truth that may be expressed in different ways online, sometimes get left behind.

I agree.

As a long-time timid lurker, myself, I was afraid of making so many errors, faux pas, or just sounding stupid, not just from past bullying IRL, but also from reading how spirited the discussion gets, I felt content for years to just browse ATS without having to worry about anything, plus, I felt like my inner voice of the heart was being spoken for to some degree by some of the members in most threads about some violence occurring anywhere in the world.

That being said, over the last 17+ year's I've been reading ATS, I've read so many posts that speak and argue in such a way as to allow the reader to make up their own mind, with the healthy dose of personal pomp and flair, without excusing violence perpetrated on innocent people.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: BiothermalReactor

and uses COINTELPRO tactics(I call it "100-punch deep devil's-advocacy) within the forums as a means to draw out

Question: Is this a double COINTELPRO scenario? If so, how do they weed out the 100-punch deep devil's-advocacy from just butthurt posters who have lost a debate?

There's no need to weed out the independent volunteers to such a role as it would serve the same function of inspiring various rebuttal to the unconsidered argument angles of the 100-punch deep devil's-advocacy.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati, and uses COINTELPRO tactics(I call it "100-punch deep devil's-advocacy) within the forums as a means to draw out, from participating Earthlings, the TRUTHS of humanity and life and our role as Planetary Childcare Administrators, as such that befit the role of trauma and behavioral therapists for all human kind, so as to use in the framework still under development before deploying it's Dynamic Global-Strategic Roadmap to Peace, if you would please, allow for such imaginative terms.

Without mentioning The Rand Corporation, I have a hard time believing this.

I've sometimes thought, what value is Abovetopsecret.com to federal agencies?

I'm sure it's watched like a hawk, but that could theoretically make it fun. Like seeing how many keywords you can put in text messages to screw with prism.

I think they are more about entrapment vitriol. If anything they'd use topics that lead to violence, such as all forms of hate. With antisemitism taking precedence over Islamophobia, because antisemitism is way more violent, and makes up over 60% of all hate crimes.

So you'd likely see that the NSA would either support Israel *or* try to get you to hate them. Some might be voices or reason (usually devils advocate position), others might post meme after meme to do the exact opposite, and note who says the harshest things.

Likewise, they could all do it with Muslims and see who is most likely to burn a Mosque.

But like God and Satan in Job, they are totally on the same payroll.

I mean, that's just what I've heard, or witnessed doing in religious amd political forums.
edit on 19-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

From the article you cited:

The issue stems partly from the fact that language AI researchers filter the data they use to train models into two categories: high quality and low quality. The line between the two categories can be fuzzy, says Pablo Villalobos, a staff researcher at Epoch and the lead author of the paper, but text from the former is viewed as better-written and is often produced by professional writers.

Data from low-quality categories consists of texts like social media posts or comments on websites like 4chan, and these examples greatly outnumber those considered to be high quality. Researchers typically only train models using data that falls into the high-quality category because that is the type of language they want the models to reproduce. This approach has resulted in some impressive results for large language models such as GPT-3.

It is because of the noticeably high-quality of content I myself have read over many years on ATS that I put a spotlight on ATS for datamining with the intent already outlined.

Maybe I'm just ignorant of the content on other social media, since this is the only platform I've used to any meaningful extent.

Are the other popular social media platforms also this well-moderated and full of engaging and spirited debate?
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Its all true, I am 2pac and i lo;;ed JFK. Wombles did 911 to stop Bigfoot selling secret nazi UFO tech. But you found us out and now we have to start a new website...

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi.

I’m here for Bigfoot and UFOs.

But I commend y’all for making ATS so politically divisive.

Strange Days.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Then what slant of ideas (ideology) or narratives do you think AI will have the most? Will AI think for itself and determine that that slant is the majority? AI can't think for itself it can only use garbage in - garbage out. lol

From my perspective, AI currently rates about 10 on the IQ scale. Far too much garbage in.

iask.ai...[detail_level]=detailed&q=is+the+website%2C+above+top+secret+Comprehensively+Infiltrated+by+the+Secret+Elite+Cou nter-Illuminati%2C+and+uses+COINTELPRO+tactics

According to www.iAsk.ai Ask Ai Search Engine:

"is the website, above top secret Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati, and uses COINTELPRO tactics"

No, the website Above Top Secret is not comprehensively infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati and does not use COINTELPRO tactics.

Above Top Secret (ATS) Website: Above Top Secret is a popular website that hosts discussions on a wide range of topics, including conspiracy theories, government secrets, and paranormal phenomena. The site allows users to post and discuss various theories and ideas, often leading to heated debates and exchanges of information.

Infiltration by Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati: There is no credible evidence to support the claim that the Above Top Secret website is comprehensively infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati. The term “Counter-Illuminati” typically refers to groups or individuals who oppose the alleged influence of the Illuminati, a purported secret society that conspiracy theorists believe controls world events. While conspiracy theories abound regarding secret societies and their influence, there is no verifiable evidence to suggest that Above Top Secret is under such infiltration.

COINTELPRO Tactics: COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Program) was a series of covert and often illegal projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations. These tactics were used primarily during the 1950s and 1960s to target groups deemed subversive by the government. There is no credible information to suggest that Above Top Secret employs COINTELPRO tactics or is involved in any form of government-sponsored subversion.

In conclusion, there is no substantial evidence to support the claim that Above Top Secret is comprehensively infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati or engages in COINTELPRO tactics.

Top 3 Authoritative Reference Publications or Domain Names Used in Answering this Question:

Snopes: Snopes is a widely recognized fact-checking website that debunks urban legends, misinformation, and internet rumors. It provides thorough investigations into various claims and conspiracy theories.
The New York Times: As one of the most reputable newspapers globally, The New York Times offers in-depth reporting on a wide range of topics, including conspiracy theories and secret societies.
The Guardian: The Guardian is a renowned British publication known for its investigative journalism and coverage of global events, including conspiracy theories and clandestine organizations.
These sources were consulted to ensure accuracy and reliability in addressing the question at hand.

Snopes: Snopes is a widely recognized fact-checking website that debunks urban legends, misinformation, and internet rumors. It provides thorough investigations into various claims and conspiracy theories.
The New York Times: As one of the most reputable newspapers globally, The New York Times offers in-depth reporting on a wide range of topics, including conspiracy theories and secret societies.
The Guardian: The Guardian is a renowned British publication known for its investigative journalism and coverage of global events, including conspiracy theories and clandestine organizations.
These sources were consulted to ensure accuracy and reliability in addressing the question at hand.

See what I mean by too much garbage in?
edit on 19-11-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yes, the geographic engineer’s have systematically removed my original account and have gone nuclear on said account and holding my head bobbing avatar hostage and demand ransom!
(No price had been set yet, or a claim of said things)
But dammit I’m mad.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati...

Never saw it. I've been involved since the beginning. Never saw it.

We've had a few "insiders" who politely contributed as friends, never foes. Some of our most popular exposé threads were the result of their contributions.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Dynamic Global-Strategic Roadmap to Peace, if you would please, allow for such imaginative terms.

I'm flattered, did we ever try to convince the world leaders to stop what they're doing with world peace ?

Dammit now its to late we're almost done here ....

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/20/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson
a reply to: Greazel

Maybe stay out of SkunkWorks if you don't get what the forum is for.

This is a new initiative kicked off by this Skunk Works forum to have a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets.

SkunkWorks Guidelines

Relax , it was ment as a joke.
edit on 20-11-2023 by Greazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

What's interesting is that the OP clearly states that it's a SECRET elite counter-illuminati entity so how would AI know anything about it or be able to find any evidence of it if it is secret? lol

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

Then what slant of ideas (ideology) or narratives do you think AI will have the most? Will AI think for itself and determine that that slant is the majority? AI can't think for itself it can only use garbage in - garbage out. lol

From my perspective, AI currently rates about 10 on the IQ scale. Far too much garbage in.

iask.ai...[detail_level]=detailed&q=is+the+website%2C+above+top+secret+Comprehensively+Infiltrated+by+the+Secret+Elite+Cou nter-Illuminati%2C+and+uses+COINTELPRO+tactics

According to www.iAsk.ai Ask Ai Search Engine:

"is the website, above top secret Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati, and uses COINTELPRO tactics"

No, the website Above Top Secret is not comprehensively infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati and does not use COINTELPRO tactics.

See what I mean by too much garbage in?

I read your entire post and I do see what you mean and I agree with what you say 100% that there is no evidenced to support the thread.

Please keep in mind that this is ATS SKUNK WORKS and 100% conjecture is absolutely what the skunkworks forum is all about.

So, in the absence complete absence of evidence, the thread continues.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkepticGuy23

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati...

Never saw it. I've been involved since the beginning. Never saw it.

We've had a few "insiders" who politely contributed as friends, never foes. Some of our most popular exposé threads were the result of their contributions.

Perhaps, but one can only take their claims at face-value, no matter what credentials they present towards whatever such posters claim. It's anonymous.

As I've stated, I've been lurking for 17+ years and never, until now, considered this thread to be a possibility. Well, that's not true, I'm sure it has been an invasive fantasy thought one time or another, but NOW there seems to be a little bit of substance to it, perhaps, hypothetically, purely conjecturally.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join