It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor
Remember, no member can come close to reading all 26 million+ posts over 25+ years, so it is impossible for any message board reader to know for certain if ATS if either, hypothetically, full of garbage, half-shills half-common, or ATS is full of beautiful people, or any opinion on ATS as a whole

I wasn't offering

So the data your seeking isn't so much content as patterns of content??

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

because it is not necessary anymore to go through devices, once you can mine all the data you ever wanted and more straight from the mind.

link   
Hail Eris!

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Then what slant of ideas (ideology) or narratives do you think AI will have the most? Will AI think for itself and determine that that slant is the majority? AI can't think for itself it can only use garbage in - garbage out. lol

Wouldn't we all love to know how?

I don't believe the AI is operating without human supervision.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: FurPerson

I mean amazing that your whole OP is one sentence and I was still kind of able to read it without losing my nerves...
but aside from that: no.

I know, right? It came out so fast, I wasn't sure I was giving the reader a fair chance, but I could not sum it up more succinctly, and that's what I'm trying to do; not waste too much of the reader's time.

Why couldn't such a datamining operation have even a .000001% chance for the purpose of contributing to the nebulous and hypothetical Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace?

the TRUTHS of humanity and life and our role as Planetary Childcare Administrators, as such that befit the role of trauma and behavioral therapists for all human kind

...is this where these experts deem LDS (Captain Kirk's version) is the only solution to wipe out our varying degrees of trauma?

Not to wipe out in the way you describe, but more like an effectual prescription for Geotherapy, all scientifically, of course .

I'm coining that term now independently of whatever it might mean in the current lexicon, if it even is in the common lexicon; Geotherapy.

Geotherapy (cure the Earth?) can only be applied everywhere once one's security from others' that seek to take by force what we have or for total domination over us has been eliminated so that we feel secure. As well as identifying other peoples' varied experiences resulting in deep psychosis and torments. Maybe then and only then can we begin to cure the Earth.
edit on q000000581130America/Chicago2222America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

because it is not necessary anymore to go through devices, once you can mine all the data you ever wanted and more straight from the mind.

It is necessary, because the evil secret elites are active in their sabotage, so the Illuminati are actually the Counter-Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace!
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: removed "will" it just didn't belong. Poor will.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

"Teile und herrsche"

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't know what that means:

are will active in their sabotage

the difficulty you have is I believe this bit:

key word: dynamic - no one aspect decides for the rest

that's not dynamic, that is independently interactive.
dynamic mostly means not dogmatic and flexible enough to adjust to developing circumstances and decisions as they arise

link   
Viva Fernando Poo!

link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

Remember, no member can come close to reading all 26 million+ posts over 25+ years, so it is impossible for any message board reader to know for certain if ATS if either, hypothetically, full of garbage, half-shills half-common, or ATS is full of beautiful people, or any opinion on ATS as a whole

I wasn't offering

So the data your seeking isn't so much content as patterns of content??

I'm not the one datamining! lol

But, yes, isn't that what datamining does exactly?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

[But, yes, isn't that what datamining does exactly?

Your guess is probably better than mine.

I'm still not seeing the point TBH

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I don't know what that means:

are will active in their sabotage

the difficulty you have is I believe this bit:

key word: dynamic - no one aspect decides for the rest

that's not dynamic, that is independently interactive.
dynamic mostly means not dogmatic and flexible enough to adjust to developing circumstances and decisions as they arise

I agree, you defined dynamic eloquently, as mine was rather shallow and vague and inaccurate.

Thank you!

Edit2Add:™

I believe compassion is very dynamic in the definition you contributed.

Could compassion be within the parameters used in datamining?
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "and inaccurate"

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sure, datamining can absolutely search for patterned and relevant content contingent upon defined parameters. I don't know what parameters exactly, though.

I imagine it has something to do with compassion.

I also imagine such an operation would not be isolated to ATS, but my thread puts ATS specifically in the spotlight.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Wow!
So, you sit on a Sunday evening, eat lamb stew, drink vodka with various snacks, watch films on TV about the development of artillery during World War 2, and then it turns out that you are being used by the world behind the scenes.

I'm in awe!

I put down the glass of vodka and went to look for the Illuminati and reptilians behind my closet)))

But seriously, thank you, this theory has a right to exist.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Wow!
So, you sit on a Sunday evening, eat lamb stew, drink vodka with various snacks, watch films on TV about the development of artillery during World War 2, and then it turns out that you are being used by the world behind the scenes.

I'm in awe!

I put down the glass of vodka and went to look for the Illuminati and reptilians behind my closet)))

But seriously, thank you, this theory has a right to exist.

Not just me.

All of us on ATS!

All 26 million+ posts in 25+ years.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Sure, datamining can absolutely search for patterned and relevant content contingent upon defined parameters. I don't know what parameters exactly, though.

I imagine it has something to do with compassion.

I also imagine such an operation would not be isolated to ATS, but my thread puts ATS specifically in the spotlight.

How do they distinguish between compassion and passion for a defined narrative and by which reasoning do they choose their defined parameters? All I can see here is more 'getting it wrong' scenarios.
edit on q000000171130America/Chicago4444America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If so, accept me as a crew member of your tank. I won't let you down)))))

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
You know too much. Your post has been noted.

Be seeing you.

Don't worry, the magic of ATS is still alive!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join