It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati, and uses COINTELPRO tactics(I call it "100-punch deep devil's-advocacy) within the forums as a means to draw out, from participating Earthlings, the TRUTHS of humanity and life and our role as Planetary Childcare Administrators, as such that befit the role of trauma and behavioral therapists for all human kind, so as to use in the framework still under development before deploying it's Dynamic Global-Strategic Roadmap to Peace, if you would please, allow for such imaginative terms.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

lol roadmap to peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What proof if any do you have to support this?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yes indeed, with modern datamining techniques, ATS is likely a treasure-trove of data to that end.

Edit2Add:™

That's a dynamic geostrategic roadmap to peace, just for clarity.

key word: dynamic - no one aspect decides for the rest

key word: geostrategic - encompasses all of Planet Earth in consideration
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

Yes indeed, with modern datamining techniques, ATS is likely a treasure-trove of data to that end.

If ATS is being used as a 'roadmap to peace' we're in trouble.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

If ATS is being used as a 'roadmap to peace' we're in trouble.

Not if every single post isn't buried under the clunky user-interface the regular members are forced to use.

link   

The only deterrent to war that I can see, so far, are nuclear weapons and the assurance that they will be used, therefore, peace? or rather a holding back of aggressions to a certain degree.

link   

This thread is definately starting out-of-the-box.

Im going to need a glossary I think and maybe a Venn diagram.

Thanks!

edit on 11/19/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

lol
No.
I mean amazing that your whole OP is one sentence and I was still kind of able to read it without losing my nerves...
but aside from that: no.

This was the ALIEN!s pre-school or Kindergarten.
Now it has served its purpose and will slowly fade into oblivion.
Sure it was important there also were some real humans to discuss with around and other stuff going on building connections and research and lessons and whatnot,
but nobody ever expected the humans to be the ones figuring out The TRUTHS™

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati, and uses COINTELPRO tactics(I call it "100-punch deep devil's-advocacy) within the forums as a means to draw out, from participating Earthlings, the TRUTHS of humanity and life and our role as Planetary Childcare Administrators, as such that befit the role of trauma and behavioral therapists for all human kind, so as to use in the framework still under development before deploying it's Dynamic Global-Strategic Roadmap to Peace, if you would please, allow for such imaginative terms.

We are all pawns for those with power and I don't mean politicians, I mean those that hold politicians' power in their hands. So do you really think these secret elite really care about our small and weak or big thinking and strong opinions?

Isn't data mining solely for the purpose of using data mining metrics or formulae for the creation of more money and more power for those elitists? Within that theory we are still pawns for their purposes - nothing for us.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

The only deterrent to war that I can see, so far, are nuclear weapons and the assurance that they will be used, therefore, peace? or rather a holding back of aggressions to a certain degree.

Yes, that is exactly the situation within which we find ourselves as Earthlings trapped on Planet Earth. I agree 100% with your assessment.

The super secret elite role ATS COULD be playing, as a participant just like the rest of us, is as a datamining operation that reads every single post ever on this site, which is, what, 1 billion? idk lemme go check that metric.

not 1 billion but 26,690,473 of posts engaged in common human, and very-well moderated, online consenting interaction and free exchange of ideas, over the span of 25 years? How long has ATS been around?

Datamining reads every single post.

No one member can possibly read all of ATS and know every idea presented, but a simple AI can do this, and, just maybe, is doing this, but not for nefarious reasons or monetary profit, but the benefit of the future of Humankind and Planet Earth.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Then what slant of ideas (ideology) or narratives do you think AI will have the most? Will AI think for itself and determine that that slant is the majority? AI can't think for itself it can only use garbage in - garbage out. lol

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What kind of detailed data are they mining?

How do they adjust for shill-bot and controlled opposition? 👁‍🗨👃👁‍🗨

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson

I mean amazing that your whole OP is one sentence and I was still kind of able to read it without losing my nerves...

I know, right? It came out so fast, I wasn't sure I was giving the reader a fair chance, but I could not sum it up more succinctly, and that's what I'm trying to do; not waste too much of the reader's time.

Why couldn't such a datamining operation have even a .000001% chance for the purpose of contributing to the nebulous and hypothetical Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You know too much. Your post has been noted.

Be seeing you.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I know, right? It came out so fast, I wasn't sure I was giving the reader a fair chance, but I could not sum it up more succinctly, and that's what I'm trying to do; not waste too much of the reader's time.

Why couldn't such a datamining operation have even a .000001% chance for the purpose of contributing to the nebulous and hypothetical Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace?

the TRUTHS of humanity and life and our role as Planetary Childcare Administrators, as such that befit the role of trauma and behavioral therapists for all human kind

...is this where these experts deem LDS (Captain Kirk's version) is the only solution to wipe out our varying degrees of trauma?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
What kind of detailed data are they mining?

The datamining is for ideas of logic and compassion which may contribute to the nebulous and hypothetical Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace.

How do they adjust for shill-bot and controlled opposition? 👁‍🗨👃👁‍🗨

As stated in the topic post, such players are part of the operation. Remember they're a super secret elite counter-illuminati front with agents all over the world, in any human hierarchical position, just like the Illuminati(or whatever the evil super secret elite organization is supposed to be called).

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The super secret elite role ATS COULD be playing, as a participant just like the rest of us, is as a datamining operation that reads every single post ever on this site, which is, what, 1 billion? idk lemme go check that metric.

not 1 billion but 26,690,473 of posts engaged in common human, and very-well moderated, online consenting interaction and free exchange of ideas, over the span of 25 years? How long has ATS been around?

No one member can possibly read all of ATS and know every idea presented, but a simple AI can do this, and, just maybe, is doing this, but not for nefarious reasons or monetary profit, but the benefit of the future of Humankind and Planet Earth.

I see quanity of data but the quality? I am not saying it doesn't exist in the individual postings or group discussion but the contributing population is insufficiently diverse to be fully representative.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

the TRUTHS of humanity and life and our role as Planetary Childcare Administrators, as such that befit the role of trauma and behavioral therapists for all human kind

...is this where these experts deem LDS (Captain Kirk's version) is the only solution to wipe out our varying degrees of trauma?

Not to wipe out in the way you describe, but more like an effectual prescription for Geotherapy, all scientifically, of course .

I'm coining that term now independently of whatever it might mean in the current lexicon, if it even is in the common lexicon; Geotherapy.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

I see quanity of data but the quality? I am not saying it doesn't exist in the individual postings or group discussion but the contributing population is insufficiently diverse to be fully representative.

Remember, no member can come close to reading all 26 million+ posts over 25+ years, so it is impossible for any message board reader to know for certain if ATS if either, hypothetically, full of garbage, half-shills half-common, or ATS is full of beautiful people, or any "fact" on ATS demographics as a whole.
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: replaced "opinion" with "fact" added "'s demographics as a whole"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join