It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

If so, accept me as a crew member of your tank. I won't let you down)))))

Right? Don't we all want to be in on that action?

We're here on ATS either way.
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: add "We're here on ATS either way."

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No speako Nazi?!!!!

😉🤧

Roughly, "Secret and Headquarters Eyes Only"

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

ATS Roadmap to Peace

I forgive your ignorance for joining post the mud-pit being a thing. Had you experienced the ats mudpit you wouldn't make such a comment,lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So the title you chose: "Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati"

If illuminati means enlightened then ATS is 'comprehensively' infiltrated by those secret elite that are counter enlightened? Did I understand that correctly?

link   
I think you're a mite late with your assumptions. Please look up Program Echelon, that was started in the 1960s. Now use your imagination how far that program has come.

link   

This is the whole drive of the ATS)))

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

ATS Roadmap to Peace

I forgive your ignorance for joining post the mud-pit being a thing. Had you experienced the ats mudpit you wouldn't make such a comment,lol.

But I wasn't post mud pit era so making that comment knowing full well 'skunkworks' it's all lol at this point, then there's how one interprets others' meanings and intent in posts. Asking questions for clarification helps, but then again Nah.
edit on q000000281130America/Chicago3333America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

ATS Roadmap to Peace

I lurked ATS before there were flags and stars, and yet I post such things as: ATS could be used as a datamining operation of all 26.5 million+ posts in 25.5+ years to contribute to a Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

ATS Roadmap to Peace

I lurked ATS before there were flags and stars, and yet I post such things as: ATS could be used as a datamining operation of all 26.5 million+ posts in 25.5+ years to contribute to a Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace.

...and successfully I might add, so do they forgive their own ignorance? Nah.

edit on q000000301130America/Chicago1919America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

So the title you chose: "Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati"

If illuminati means enlightened then ATS is 'comprehensively' infiltrated by those secret elite that are counter enlightened? Did I understand that correctly?

I'm afraid the topic post lacked sufficient clarity on the term Illuminati.

I'm only using this term as a placeholder for the hypothetical Evil Super Secret Elite Organization Against a Peaceful World.

I'm afraid I used the term to reflect the current popular understanding of the term as is pushed by media of all sorts, such as The Da Vinci Code.
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added ", such as The Da Vinci Code"

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Guess it is always Sh%tpost time somewhere

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm only using this term as a placeholder for the hypothetical Evil Super Secret Elite Organization Against a Peaceful World.

I'm afraid I used the term to reflect the current popular understanding of the term as is pushed by media of all sorts.

So they are not enlightened then as would be my first guess.
edit on q000000321130America/Chicago2828America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greazel
Guess it is always Sh%tpost time somewhere

Skunkworks comedic relief time.
edit on q000000331130America/Chicago1515America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

[But, yes, isn't that what datamining does exactly?

Your guess is probably better than mine.

I'm still not seeing the point TBH

Sure, datamining can absolutely search for patterned and relevant content contingent upon defined parameters. I don't know what parameters exactly, though.

I imagine it has something to do with compassion.

I also imagine such an operation would not be isolated to ATS, but my thread puts ATS specifically in the spotlight.

Yeah, struggling with this one. How would you quantify and qualify compassion? Transactionally?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greazel

Maybe stay out of SkunkWorks if you don't get what the forum is for.

This is a new initiative kicked off by this Skunk Works forum to have a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets.

SkunkWorks Guidelines

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Currently 2026 is being thrown around as the year AI might run out of data to be trained upon. I'm assuming that means every single AI that is being trained on publicly available data will have integrated the ATS omnibus among many, many other sources by 2026, give or take a year.

ATS is a tiny drop in the ocean of data. Interesting would be to know if an unshackled AI (currently meaning non-woke) would conclude that ATS data is unusual or unique in terms of originality, quality, importance, ...

I am not really holding my breath for well intentioned AI efforts to outweigh the negative aspects. Just as an example: after gobbling up all publicly available data AI will be able to simulate or impersonate the posting style, posting frequency, likes, recommendations, etc. of practically any person that has a more or less constant online presence.

Just based on this one example I can imagine a plethora of unpleasant dystopian scenarios unfolding.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm afraid I used the term to reflect the current popular understanding of the term as is pushed by media of all sorts.

So they are not enlightened then as would be my first guess.

Not in the spiritual sense of Enlightenment to consider equanimously all aspects of the human condition, be it pleasure or trauma, would the Illuminati to which I refer be "enlightened."

Evil Illuminati can just as well be enlightened to the powers of the occult and use such knowledge to inflict violence upon the world.

I agree, though, it's not a very good term for such a use, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I hope the AI that's trying to come up with a compassionate road map to peace has access to the deleted posts.

I wrote an awesome thread one time full of compassion, excitement, danger, threatening suggestions, compromises, break-ups of affiliations, and just a tantalizing hint of [ redacted ].

But it got deleted quite quickly because as the auto generated PM said "That topic is not discussed here."

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

and uses COINTELPRO tactics(I call it "100-punch deep devil's-advocacy) within the forums as a means to draw out

COINTELPRO summary of meaning: "Common tactics used by COINTELPRO were perjury, witness harassment, witness intimidation, and withholding of exculpatory evidence" (wikipedia)

Hey, we don't need those elitists here at ATS we have ATS members that use COINTELPRO tactics to the max.

Question: Is this a double COINTELPRO scenario? If so, how do they weed out the 100-punch deep devil's-advocacy from just butthurt posters who have lost a debate?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Currently 2026 is being thrown around as the year AI might run out of data to be trained upon. I'm assuming that means every single AI that is being trained on publicly available data will have integrated the ATS omnibus among many, many other sources by 2026, give or take a year.

ATS is a tiny drop in the ocean of data. Interesting would be to know if an unshackled AI (currently meaning non-woke) would conclude that ATS data is unusual or unique in terms of originality, quality, importance, ...

I am not really holding my breath for well intentioned AI efforts to outweigh the negative aspects. Just as an example: after gobbling up all publicly available data AI will be able to simulate or impersonate the posting style, posting frequency, likes, recommendations, etc. of practically any person that has a more or less constant online presence.

Just based on this one example I can imagine a plethora of unpleasant dystopian scenarios unfolding.

Indeed. I agree with everything you said 100%. Thank you!

I'm not saying this is the only bot conducting datamining, I'm just saying there could very easily be just one bot conducting datamining for the purpose I've described.

Just curious as to who is saying 2026 is the year of the Social-Media Singularity Event.
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "the"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join