It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia Weil's WTC 9/11 Footage (Enhanced Quality & Doubled FPS)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ua reply to: WhatItIs

Nope, no proof. Wasn't recording. Sorry that bugs you so.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I DISTINCTLY remember hearing on Fox that the decision was made to pull WTC 7, before they pulled it.

Ive never understood the mystery about that. Nor the denial.

I’m guessing you heard that firefighters were pulled from WTC 7.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

No, I heard them discussing demolishing the building because of structural damage.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

No, I heard them discussing demolishing the building because of structural damage.

I’ve tried to find 9/11 day of references from fox of “pull the building” which would be a directional demo away from something. I can’t find anything. Not even a truth movement meme. I can find references of fire fighters being pulled. I can find the confusion of the BBC from reports WTC 7 was unstable and a perimeter was set around WTC 7 if it did collapse.

How do you go into a building with numerous fires on multiple floors and set up charges on every floor for every column in 5 or 7 hours? Or less time if you go with when WTC 7 actually became a concern.

I can understand discussion of demo since the building did become unstable. But it’s a process that would take weeks. And if it was dangerously unstable, you probably wouldn’t go in to the building to plant explosives and set up traps for shrapnel. Specially if setting charges required drilling columns or walls.
edit on 21-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: Added

edit on 21-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

ok.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

RIGHT .........

The FDNY abandoned WTC 7 in the early afternoon after hearing reports of the damage suffered - no water, the collapse of the Towers had cut the water mains, there was no water to fight the fires, the elevators were not working and there were fires
breaking out on multiple floors

The incident commander wisely conceded that the building was lost and ordered their men out

Watching the building could see that it was shifting and becoming unstable and at 3 Pm set up a collapse zone arounf it and cleared the area

The conspiracy numb nutz took an errant line by Silverstein from a documentary 6 months later and distorted it into
a massive conspiracy .......

edit on 21-9-2023 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I knew people that worked at the Pentagon, and the CTs about that are not true too. A plane hit it.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am getting loads of 9/11 stuff on youtube recently. After years of it all being hidden...

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Wow look who rents wtc7

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

So what is the point ??

Most of the building was leased to Salomon Smith Barney

I know people who worked in the building Do you?

47 Salomon Smith Barney
46 Salomon Smith Barney
45 Salomon Smith Barney
44 Salomon Smith Barney
43 Salomon Smith Barney
42 Salomon Smith Barney
41 Salomon Smith Barney
40 Salomon Smith Barney
39 Salomon Smith Barney
38 Salomon Smith Barney
37 Salomon Smith Barney
36 Salomon Smith Barney
35 Salomon Smith Barney
34 Salomon Smith Barney
33 Salomon Smith Barney
32 Salomon Smith Barney
31 Salomon Smith Barney
30 Salomon Smith Barney
29 Salomon Smith Barney
28 Salomon Smith Barney
27 Salomon Smith Barney, Standard Chartered Bank
26 Salomon Smith Barney, Standard Chartered Bank
25 Department of Defense, Central Intelligence Agency
24 Salomon Smith Barney
23 Salomon Smith Barney, NYC Office of Emergency Management
22 Salomon Smith Barney, Federal Home Loan Bank
21 Salomon Smith Barney, First State Management Group, Hartford Financial Services Group
20 Salomon Smith Barney, Hartford Financial Services Group
19 Salomon Smith Barney, Hartford Financial Services Group, National Association of Insurance Commissioners Securities
18 Salomon Smith Barney, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
17 Unknown
16 Unknown
15 Unknown
14 N/A
13 Salomon Smith Barney, Provident Bank, American Express, Securities & Exchange Commission, Standard Chartered Bank
12 U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
11 U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
10 U.S. Secret Service, Standard Chartered Bank
9 United States Secret Service
8 American Express
7 American Express, Provident Bank, United States Secret Service
6 Salomon Smith Barney
5 Salomon Smith Barney
4 Salomon Smith Barney
3 Salomon Smith Barney
2 Salomon Smith Barney
1 Salomon Smith Barney
G Salomon Smith Barney
Totals
Tenant Square Feet Leased Floors Occupied Industry
Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 0–6, 13, 15–24, 26-47 Financial Institutions
Internal Revenue Service Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government
U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government
American Express Bank International 106,117 7, 8, 13 Financial Institutions
Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10, 13, 26, 27 Financial Institutions
Provident Financial Management 9,000 7, 13 Financial Institutions
ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19–21 Financial Institutions
First State Management Group 4,000 21 Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institutions
National Association of Insurance Commissioners Securities 22,500 19 Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11, 12, 13 Government
New York City Office of Emergency Management 45,815 23 Government

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

So the towers were attacked because they were "iconic"?

Tower 7 was a massive skyscraper with CIA offices, Department of Defense, Securities and Exchange commission with active investigations and case files on multiple wall street firms including Enron, it was by no means some random ass building. It was World Trade Center 7, for f*cks sake.

I think that theory is interesting but we will never truly know. All I know is, in my mind at least, that was without a doubt controlled demolition.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   

It's a hell of a lot more than a Silverstein quote that makes people question the collapse of that building, and saying otherwise is disingenuous - you can't sit here and mock people for trusting their own eyes, and NOT trusting a bunch of proven lying psychopaths with a clear incentive to wage war.

It honestly baffles me how anyone could take one look at that collapse video and tell me that's normal. It's not. Show me one other example of that happening in history, just one. One column failing does not simultaneously cause every other column to uniformly fail at once causing a building to fall demolition style. Barry Jennings testimony is what did it for me. That man was THERE.

The same guy who died two days before the NIST hearing, a full seven years later - the odds of that happening, but whatever. NIST stated it "primarily collapsed due to fires fueled by office furnishings" - these are their words, not mine.

I'm supposed to believe all these red flags should be ignored, the laws of physics changed on 9/11, and that they wouldnt off a few thousand of us to achieve their aims - when they order drone strikes on weddings before breakfast?

Yeah brother, I'm not buying it. But to each their own, I guess. The wars over, a million Iraqis dead, my family destroyed, half a million Afghanis, and we are all here arguing over the same dumb sh*t. We ALL got f*cked, no matter who did it.... so I don't even care anymore, inside job or not.

At least the Taliban got a f*cking airforce out of the deal.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The fires burned the wiring so it couldn't be controlled demolition.

The building didn't fall straight down like if it was wired, so it couldn't be controlled demolition.

Both statements to support the "Fire" conclusion. What if a bit of damage to the wiring caused it to be a tiny bit off proving both correct? My eyes, common sense and critical thinking all believe demolition.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That was intense. Thanks for sharing! Listening to this lady freak out brings back memories. I couldn't imagine being that close, and seeing it unfold right in front of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join