It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia Weil's WTC 9/11 Footage (Enhanced Quality & Doubled FPS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: WhatItIs

You want to talk about any subject other than how the buildings were demolished and steel structure building do not collapse straight down from fires, anything but that.
As for personal attacks, are you talking about the person who name called first? Oh well one turn deserves another, yeah I'm capable of defending myself online. I bite back.

One. WTC 7 didn’t fall straight down and all at once.

As posted before..

WTC 7 fell into another building across a street. WTC 7 didn’t fall all at one. There was an area or two where there was WTC 7 outer walls/facade on top of the collapsed the floor pile.

At least I can talk about the collapse honestly and not have to hide behind misquotes and innuendo.

As far as insults. What was my personal attack that made you “bite back”? Which means what in the internet? Please quote.

And what is this?

Was it made before or after this?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You can also point out to this clown that Silverstein was not the original winner in the bidding to buy WTC complex

It was Vornado Real Estate Trust which was the original winner Vornado could not come up with the financing

Silverstein could Also insuring the building Silverstein tried to low ball it trying to insure each building for like 1.5 billion
People fronting the money (you dont think Silverstein paid for it out of pocket, its called "leverage" where you put up some of the money and borrow rest from investors) wanted 5 billion each, considering how it had been attacked in past (Feb 1993) Settled on 3.55 billion each building

Interesting that you bring up 'Vornado', a company based in NJ, which originally owned the 'Two Guys' Department Stores.
I worked in the offices there for a few years, and loved the retail business, the operations end. It was a huge office of more than one thousand workers, as I recall. And busy!
Suddenly there was some type of management change and buzz about 'closing stores'. Stores were closed one after another until just 12 remained.
But we were all assured that these 12 stores were doing fine, and that management was working on 'restructuring' and pulling up sales, at which time more stores would be opened in new locations.
None of the employees wanted to leave, many had worked there for years and were happy there, we all believed what we were being 'fed'. Plus they had a good medical package and pension plan.
Working in the executive office, I saw how things were increasingly more lucrative for management, whereas all the office workers were sent memos stating 'No raises this year' due to restructuring and this and that.
Then the day came that we were all told that Vornado's stores would close and it was to become strictly a real estate business.
Many were devastated, especially after we watched management going on their European vacations and purchasing luxury vehicles.
It was an eye-opening experience - listen to what you are being told with half an ear, and do your own research.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

9/11 and November 4 2020, days which will live in infamy. America attacked by its own government.
edit on 19-9-2023 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I DISTINCTLY remember hearing on Fox that the decision was made to pull WTC 7, before they pulled it.

Ive never understood the mystery about that. Nor the denial.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I DISTINCTLY remember hearing on Fox that the decision was made to pull WTC 7, before they pulled it.

Ive never understood the mystery about that. Nor the denial.

Really? Have any proof and context? Can you link to a clip or transcript?

By what means after hours of spreading fires?
edit on 19-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: Added..

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I was sitting on my front porch that day listening to news. I remember it distinctly. There was even discussion about bringing it down due to structural damage.

No I don't have a,source. Sorry. didn't think to it the record button at the time.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I was sitting on my front porch that day listening to news. I remember it distinctly. There was even discussion about bringing it down due to structural damage.

No I don't have a,source. Sorry. didn't think to it the record button at the time.

Do you actually understand what “pull” means in the demolition business?

Shrugs..

Reference to the saying "Pull it"

07-18-2004, 08:32 PM
It means to take the firefighters out.....

If firefighters had the means required to implode a building in that short space of time we'd all be millionares....
rwsdakota
rwsdakota

forums.firehouse.com/forum/firefighting/firefighters-forum/46092-reference-to-the-saying-pull-it

forums.firehouse.com...

So. Was the term used by a demo team to pull WTC 7 in a specific direction. Or was the term thrown around by firefighters to remove firefighters from the building?
edit on 19-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

It was the BBC They were quoting a Reuters news report, which in turn came from a local radio station which stated that WTC 7 WAS IN DANGER OF COLLAPSE Probably in response to the collapse zone being set up around WTC 7 This got distorted as WTC 7 had collapsed

They later admitted their error

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

First, you don't need to talk down to me if you want a polite answer.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Nope. not what I heard. They said they were going to bring it down because of structure problems and later I watched it collapse straight down, exactly as it should have in a demolition.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Nope. not what I heard. They said they were going to bring it down because of structure problems and later I watched it collapse straight down, exactly as it should have in a demolition.

It didn’t fall straight down all at once. Part of WTC 7 fell across a street and hit a building. Part of the facade / outer wall fell last ending up on top of the rubble pile. The penthouse fell in, then whole seconds later the facade fell. Collapse started on the inside before the facade fell. There were no explosions/pressure transients indicating columns being cut.

It wasn’t a demolition, so how should the building have fell?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

To bad as far as I know you’re the only one to make such a claim concerning fox, and you can’t provide proof. Unless they just repeated what the BBC claimed as pointed out to you by firerescue. And you can’t provide context if “pulled” was referring to removing firefighters. And you will not answer how “pulled” is used in demolition. It usually means to make a building fall down by explosives or mechanically to the side. Away from something. Not straight down.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Only reporting what I heard that day. take it or leave it. I have no expertise in the matter at all.

As I said...I was sitting on my porch listening to the TV inside. I didn't record it.

geez..... Chill TF out.
edit on 9/20/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Only reporting what I heard that day. take it or leave it. I have no expertise in the matter at all.

As I said...I was sitting on my porch listening to the TV inside. I didn't record it.

geez..... Chill TF out.

So. What’s you point?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

nothing deeper than what I said. What is your problem?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

nothing deeper than what I said. What is your problem?

Nothing I guess, since WTC 7 didn’t fall straight down. And wasn’t a controlled demolition. And wasn’t “pulled” away from anything. But firefighters were pulled from WTC 7.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok, whatever.

I heard what I heard.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Ok, whatever.

I heard what I heard.

Shrugs

And people “see” the earth is flat.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

off topic
edit on 9/20/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

off topic

Yet. No proof of what you heard. And no context of what was actually heard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join