It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia Weil's WTC 9/11 Footage (Enhanced Quality & Doubled FPS)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

With 3 camera crews filming, surely they caught this. Why were they filming a building so far removed from the buildings that were struck by planes.

Probably filmed by the dancing Israelis.

You can tell firerescue doesn't know a thing about technology. Like wireless transmissions and batteries.

Also why does it have to be wired for detonation that day, who said that? That could have been months before. A battery would keep a long time if it's not being used and you only need it to work once.
edit on 17-9-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Building 7 on fire

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-9-2023 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Exactly as I suspected.

No answers to my questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You didn't see the bulging either?

Two videos and no bulge, I'm disappointed. I feel bait and switched.

If you look real close on the 2:53 second mark, you still won't see a bulge.

edit on 17-9-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Precisely.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

s for flight 93, trying to stay hidden in the sky after it turned around, is going to hint where it is heading when it three other planes have already hit their target? Besides I've already shown they didn't fly straight to their target, but you gloss over all of that.

9:41 Cleveland Center lost United 93's transponder signal. The controller located the aircraft on primary radar, matched its position with visual sightings from other aircraft, and tracked the flight as it turned east, then south.

9:53 FAA headquarters informed Command Center that the deputy director for air traffic services was talking to Deputy Administrator Monte Belger about scrambling aircraft. Then Command Center informed headquarters they lost track of United 93 over the Pittsburgh area. Within seconds, Command Center received a visual report from another aircraft, and informed headquarters that the aircraft was 20 miles northwest of Johnstown. A second aircraft had also spotted United 193.

10:01 Command Center advised FAA headquarters that one of the aircraft had seen United 93 "waving his wings." The aircraft had witnessed the radical gyrations in what investigators believe was the hijackers’ effort to defeat the passenger assault.

Primary radar had contact with United 93 Several other aircraft in vicinity had visuals on United 93 as it continued Southeast toward Washington Dc

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Is there something wrong with your eyes ...??

WTC 7 on fire

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

In your twisted illogic because there is no video it didnt happen ?

Camera crew came in from North - Barclay St could not get around to the south side of the building
edit on 17-9-2023 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: WhatItIs

I'm an explosives expert.
I spent 8 years in Marine Corps Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) the military equivalent of the Bomb Squad. I also completed about 20 additional explosives related courses after finishing the initial 9 month MOS school.

I did 2 tours in Iraq and another in Afghanistan. I've blown up lots of stuff. Trained to disarm nuclear weapons. Developed inerting procedures for unknown foreign submunitions. Worked with the Secret Service on protection details for 3 former Presidents. I've worked with DARPA, the FBI, and trained State bomb squads.

There's no reason WTC7 should have come down other than controlled demolition.

Thank you for your service.

But you’re not a building engineer, you didn’t state how the floor by floor column by column system could stay intact for its split second timing requiring supposedly every charge going off at the exact right moment could survive wide spread fires.

So. How many people and how long would it take to rig a controlled demolition floor by floor column by column for WTC 7.

Then please use one column as an example. Say it ran from foundation to the 40th floor. What charges, and how many would it take for just one column to work in a system of explosives working on the whole building. And how would the wiring fair against fires over several hours. And what would the noise level and radius of the shrapnel discharge be without traps to capture the shrapnel.
edit on 17-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: Added shrapnel..

edit on 17-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

With 3 camera crews filming, surely they caught this. Why were they filming a building so far removed from the buildings that were struck by planes.

Probably filmed by the dancing Israelis.

You can tell firerescue doesn't know a thing about technology. Like wireless transmissions and batteries.

Also why does it have to be wired for detonation that day, who said that? That could have been months before. A battery would keep a long time if it's not being used and you only need it to work once.

So. I just “pulled” my pump because the old submersible pump died. Was Silverstein talking about pumps?

Silverstein was interviewed for the PBS documentary "America Rebuilds." But he never said, let alone "admitted," that he had ordered building 7 demolished. He said:

I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.

As the BBC reported, citing misinterpretation of his words, a spokesperson for Silverstein issued a follow-up statement clarifying that by using the phrase "pull it," he was not referencing the building itself but the crew of firefighters inside the building:

www.snopes.com...

If Silverstein wasn’t talking about the fire crew(s) in in WTC 7. Exactly what’s does pull mean in the demolition business?

Is that all you got? Misquotes, innuendo, and changing the subject to personal attacks.

Just the same empty debunked false assertions based on innuendo from the truth movement.

All you can do is try to distract and change the subject.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You think wtc 7 just naturally fell In it’s own footprint at near free fall speeds from some office fires ? Seems naive

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Just with the fact that WTC 7's penthouse collapsed seconds before the entire building did should warrant all kinds of independent investigations.

In my opinion the building was "pulled" because Flight 93, the plane that went down in Pennsylvania, was intended to hit WTC 7, but didn't make it, so they had to continue with the plan and demolish WTC 7 later that day.

WTC 7 was 47 stories - the area is ringed with buildings 40-50 stories making it difficult to target versus the WTC twin tower at 110 stories As stated nobody gave WTC 7 a second look , it was just another office building, until the conspiracy loons started howling about it

Also how does one rig a building for demolition in a few hours, a building on fire on multiple floors with no functioning elevators

Logic is not your strong suit

How many high rises have burnt down like that ? Please give a few pictures and examples

I will never forget that day . I was told I watched all these highjackers destroy our way of live . Instead of going after them we got In to two decades long wars for no reason . The 911 commission was underfunded and set up to fail . The government wanted this to happen and I’m sure some factions helped . Anyone unbiased looking with their own eyes knows they lied completely about 7 . People who believe the official story on that are naive or are being paid to .
911 opened my eyes and I haven’t shut em since .
edit on 17-9-2023 by Stopthebull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That seems to be all that you have. Yes I've jumped around to different aspects when I feel I'm just beating a dead horse with you. But you stay stuck on Silverstein. Like he is going to admit any involvement that he knew it was going to collapse. Only a fool would, perhaps he deducted it from the first two collapsing, but he knew beforehand.

You want to talk about any subject other than how the buildings were demolished and steel structure building do not collapse straight down from fires, anything but that.
As for personal attacks, are you talking about the person who name called first? Oh well one turn deserves another, yeah I'm capable of defending myself online. I bite back.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

No one else can see your delusion. Do you have a timestamp for this bulge? Or just more video of WTC7 burning, a fact no one disputes, but for some odd reason you're stuck on it.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thermite compounds will hold their integrity. In fact, they could be set off using the fire and magnesium strips. The fact that the penthouse fell first, makes me more comfortable with my theory.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

No ones arguing that the plane went down in Shankfield. Are you saying it couldn't have been shot down?

A second aircraft had also spotted United 193.

10:01 Command Center advised FAA headquarters that one of the aircraft had seen United 93 "waving his wings." The aircraft had witnessed the radical gyrations in what investigators believe was the hijackers’ effort to defeat the passenger assault.

Which plane witnessed this? Probably the one that shot it down.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

He may as well of been on the 911 commission

edit on 17-9-2023 by Stopthebull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopthebull

I'm going to have to pass the baton off to you or someone else before Pete and repeat show backup.

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Attended a seminar 6 months after 911 - listened to FDNY officers in command that day describe operations that day

The collapse unit from RESCUE 3 arrived after noon used transit to lock on a point on the building By 230PM bulge was seen forming in the southwest corner and that building was moving out of plumb and WTC 7 was in danger of collapse At 3pm made decision to set up collapse zone around WTC 7 and clear the area

I actually heard the order on scanner as we were covering for neighboring town that had sent entire day shift to assist FDNY
They were operating at World Finance Center across West Street from WTC 7 - were told to clear the area I heard the incident commander , someone I've known for over 25 years acknowledge the order to clear the area

Unlike you I deal with people actually there and talked to time about what was done that day, not parroting stupid memes

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Which plane witnessed this? Probably the one that shot it down

Plane was civilian Piper on a survey flight which was trailing United 93

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull

You think wtc 7 just naturally fell In it’s own footprint at near free fall speeds from some office fires ? Seems naive

How is a wide spread fires in a manmade high-rise “natural”?

No. I think widespread fires weakened structural steel (Didn’t melt. Strength is reduced by some 50 percent at 900 degrees Fahrenheit.). Thermal stress from uneven heating and cooling caused a column to misshapen. The column either bent, and the load was caught up in a bend and not transmitted to the foundation. Or bolts and connections from items providing horizontal support broke removing horizontal support. Or a combination of both. A column buckled that started an inner chain reaction as indicated by the penthouse collapse. Once the inside was gutted, the outside facade collapsed.

The collapse wasn’t straight down. WTC 7 fell into another building across a street. WTC 7 didn’t fall all at one. There was an area or two where there was WTC 7 outer walls/facade on top of the collapsed floor pile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join