It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia Weil's WTC 9/11 Footage (Enhanced Quality & Doubled FPS)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This video documents the sights and sounds from early on from the first strike until the second collapse. Sirens of immanent doom wail in the background as harbingers of the death and destruction to come.

I forgot about the waving lady on the first building pretty early on, when the camera zooms in between around the 5-7 minute mark, did she survive, do we know who she was?

Is that WTC7 the burgundy building in the foreground?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
My husband and I were on the New Jersey turnpike weeks after this, where the towers were always visible as we drove by.
The area was still burning and smoke still rising for quite some time afterwards.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Apparently the 'waving lady' was Edna Cintron, and sadly, she did not survive:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

On 9/11 this year I watched "9/11 The New Pearl Harbor" documentary. I very highly recommend. To this day it's incredible to me that NIST unabashedly claims Building 7 fell from an office fire, and refuse to share the "models" they used to determine failure of column 71 or whatever it was. So many details about the official narrative clearly were fabricated lies. Here's the documentary if anyone is interested:

edit on 16-9-2023 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Just with the fact that WTC 7's penthouse collapsed seconds before the entire building did should warrant all kinds of independent investigations.

In my opinion the building was "pulled" because Flight 93, the plane that went down in Pennsylvania, was intended to hit WTC 7, but didn't make it, so they had to continue with the plan and demolish WTC 7 later that day.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It’s amazing how it does not matter how many times I watch the events of that day, It’s still shocking to see. It’s one of those things where it’s so crazy it happened and hard to believe it’s real.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Living in Philly, I was invited by Audi of America to drive a random new car to display at WTC Plaza. They had an area roped-off for lunchtime. My salesman invited me, but I took a pass last minute. The caravan got stopped outside the tunnel, but could see the disaster unfold.

Still it hard for me to believe that I was so close to being in the midst of that event. After being a regular visitor, I didn't go back for at least 5 years, maybe more. It's not quite as good since...nothing is.

edit on 16-9-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Yes, that is WTC 7 in the foreground. It must have been terrifying to be so close when this happened. Much easier to be detached watching on television from 300 miles away. 1 tower collapsing I might have believed possible but both? No way.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Just with the fact that WTC 7's penthouse collapsed seconds before the entire building did should warrant all kinds of independent investigations.

In my opinion the building was "pulled" because Flight 93, the plane that went down in Pennsylvania, was intended to hit WTC 7, but didn't make it, so they had to continue with the plan and demolish WTC 7 later that day.

*Baffled silence*
Why the hell would they have tried to fly a plane into WTC 7? In what way was that an iconic US building? The Twin Towers? Yes. The Pentagon? Yes. Flight 93 might have been on its way to the White House or the Capitol Building, both iconic US buildings. WTC 7? Nope.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Because of the offices in WTC7.

According to CoStar Group, floors 9 and 10 of 7 WTC were occupied by the U.S. Secret Service.[4] The CIA had offices on the 25th floor of 7 WTC

Wiki

Everything was destroyed, case files and all evidence housed there.
edit on 17-9-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I remain utterly unconvinced. If I recall correctly Flight 93 was headed towards Washington, not New York.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Who said? So we are to believe a hijacked flight told the military where it was headed, and we are suppose to believe that?

By the way, none of those flights made it to where they were suppose to go because they were hijacked, so why do you think flight 93 would be any different.
edit on 17-9-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: wrong flight number

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Erm, it was being tracked. On civilian radar.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Since when is Pennsylvania in Washington DC?

How did a civilian radar track something that never happened?

Are you listening to yourself?

None of the flights went straight to there target, so how are you convinced where the plane was headed when no one could tell?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Erm, your map refutes your point. It shows almost all of them changing course and then tracking in straight to their final destination. Flight 93 crashed because of the passengers fighting back, hence why it ended up in Pennsylvania. If you look at the track it was headed SE towards Washington DC.
If you want to keep arguing about this, fair enough, but I really don't think that your theory holds a drop of water.
edit on 17-9-2023 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
At 4:29 upper right hand corner is that a drone ?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Flight 77 also left it's destination only to swing around and fly back to NY, and what about flight 175? It went past NY only to turn around and hit a Trade Center and you call that straight? If you also look, flight 93 is also headed back toward NY via Pennsylvania, but I know you won't see it even when none of the flights flew straight to their destination.

You will really love that I think our military shot down flight 93 and went with the story that the passengers took it down because it looks better on paper. Three planes already hit their target so they shot down the last plane, of course they had to, and I'm not blaming them, but by then NORAD had plenty of time to scramble a jet from the Blue Ridge Mtns. where they were oddly enough training for hijacked planes. Remember the famous question "Is this real world or exercise?" It was purposefully both.

Continue to argue? You responded to me with an argument and now I'm the one trying to argue?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Pulled by what?

What controlled demolition system could hold its integrity after hours of fires. Wiring to electronics for remote detonation. What controlled demolition system would set off and be so quiet that people with their backs to the collapse had to be told the building was collapsing.

This is what happens when a building is brought down by explosives with not being properly prepared. As in traps to catch shrapnel.

Reflections on tragic Royal Canberra Hospital implosion, one of the capital's darkest days

the-riotact.com...

It was where Katie Bender had been standing with her family – 430 metres from the blast – when she was hit by metal shrapnel travelling at 130 metres per second.

There is no evidence of controlled demolition at the WTC by planted explosives nor cutting charges. Sorry. There is no possibility that a planted system would survive the fires to actuate the collapse as witnessed. Just truth movement innuendo.
edit on 17-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join