It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The Classified Documents stolen and kept for years by Senator/VP Biden, will be the biggest crime in his criminal portfolio.

He didn't take them just for the heck of it. The family pattern points to using those documents for CASH generation.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, exactly.

This is helpful in understanding why they opened an inquiry
without a vote, several reasons in the forefront.

Pelosi changed the precedent.

thehill.com...

A reporter told McCarthy he was “confused” given the Speaker’s statement 11 days prior to Breitbart. McCarthy responded: “Sorry you’re confused. Were you confused when Nancy Pelosi did it?” White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations Ian Sams accused McCarthy of flip-flipping on the matter.

All the reporters can take a flying leap as far
as I am concerned. They take marching orders
from Biden, and the White House Counsel and
DOJ as if Biden himself was issuing the orders.

OH WAIT.....

The Department of Justice I.G. (Inspector General) found many connections between corrupt members of Congress, and MSM Executives and Journalists. He mentioned some of them and promised a detailed investigation/report in 2018.

AG BARR never let his investigation get off the ground.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'm not even paying attention to Biden anymore he does not know what planet he is on , The man is Checked out.

Other people are running the show .
edit on 13-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They cut his mic now to keep him from finishing his rambles.

Perhaps they have played him out to the end, we shall see.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
The other day McConnell said he won't go for impeachment.
I guess it's Chinese wife has got them some money tied up into the Biden affair criminal act also so it might be disclosed at McConnell is involved in one way or the other. Please understand I'm not saying anything negative toward his wife because many of us here actually have wives from Asia so I'm leaving that out of the question but I will probably think that the reason why he's not in favor of impeachment is because he may be actually brought in or his spouse might be brought in for a question.
edit on 0900000042342023-09-13T22:34:42-05:00344209pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Just looking for his latest comments, not easy to find...

His on the record statement for what its worth:

“I don’t think Speaker McCarthy needs any advice from the Senate on how to run the House,”

“Look we’ve got our hands full here trying to get through the appropriations process … and I don’t have any advice to give to the house,” he told reporters at the Capitol. “They’ve got a totally different set of challenges than we do. So I think the best advice for the Senate is to do our job and we’ll see how this plays out later.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

Biden is already on the record tonight saying
the impeachment is only about the $; trying
to shut the Government down.

So it seems Biden's strategy is to blame the
Republicans, how original!

As for Mitch, he has made quite a few millions
somewhere, which it seems has been Congress,
wow what a deal eh?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: DBCowboy

Id argue that most voters vote like lemmings. It's not just republicans. How many people blindly vote D or R because they are afraid of the opposing party winning and are constantly told that voting third-party is a wasted vote?

That's the heart of the problem here. People are just not voting based on anything of value. Media and politicians are to blame but so is the American people.

If people voted on policy, then Trump would have been re-elected.

I remember Trump getting elected the first time around (I voted for him too) because of the debt, spending, and bailouts Obama had in his eight years. Trump added about as much debt as Obama in half the time, spent more, and had bigger bailouts. That’s not a good look for the party who claims to be the fiscally responsible ones.

As for the thread and Biden, even if he can squeak away from all of the formal inquiries… a lot of the people can see what kind of shenanigans were most likely going on. And to be honest, I don’t even think that was the nail in the coffin for him. He’s always been uninspiring, a weird quasi moderate who takes the worst from the center, a liability with age and health, and just doesn’t command confidence.

The fact Trump has been neck and neck or ahead at times is testament to that given Trumps tenure is a known quantity and what he’s facing at the moment.

Personally, I’d like to see both bow out, as neither are a good option and their track record proves that. Trump ran the country on credit cards and people anecdotally remember a brief period things seemed good at the cost of now and the future. Biden fumbled the ball at the worst time focusing on everything that was low priority and ignoring the high priority.

We just need someone who isn’t mentally absent or a megalomaniac to be pragmatic and steer us in the right direction.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Notice the pattern...?

twitter.com...

The purest, integer, most honest president ever. Anyone saying anything else is a president denyer.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: DBCowboy

Id argue that most voters vote like lemmings. It's not just republicans. How many people blindly vote D or R because they are afraid of the opposing party winning and are constantly told that voting third-party is a wasted vote?

That's the heart of the problem here. People are just not voting based on anything of value. Media and politicians are to blame but so is the American people.

the heart of the problem is the way the DNC is controlling the MSM. those entrenched on the left aren't able to see it due to lack of critical thought, but I assure you, those with functioning brains do.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Flashback 2020

Sinohawk Holdings

edit on 9142023 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

False premise.

No man, it's history.

Biden was appointed by Obama a the head of a US Convoy to Ukraine, to carry out US policy, which was to tell Ukraine to get rid of Shokin, or no $$$. The IMF had the same policy.

About a month before Shokin was fired, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

so they thumbed their nose over 40 billion, but when Joey threatened to hold back 1 billion unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating the company Joe's son Hunter was working for (the same son who called DC to ask for help turning down the heat on Burisma 4 days earlier) they fired the guy on the spot. Son of a bitch!

You need to think past the headlines, or you look sillier than silly.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Biden seemed to boast about it, saying that during a visit to Kyiv -- likely in December 2015 -- he told Ukrainian officials: "We're leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money."

"Well, son of a bitch," Biden continued. "He got fired."

Shokin was indeed fired, but not until March that year.

LOL
You need to look past the headlines. You're looking silly!

two months before Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board, British authorities had requested information from Shokin's office as part of an investigation into alleged money laundering by Zlochevskiy. Shokin ignored them.

Kaleniuk and AntAC published a detailed timeline of events surrounding the Burisma case, an outline of evidence suggesting that three consecutive chief prosecutors of Ukraine -- first Shokin’s predecessor, then Shokin, and then his successor -- worked to bury it.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

www.rferl.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In case anyone wants to look at the evidence that shows this inquiry is a farce, Rep. Raskin has put together a pretty comprehensive list. Spoilet alert: It's the same evidence (or lack thereof) that Comer and McCarthy are using to push this inquiry.

As the House Returns to Session, Ranking Member Raskin Releases Statement on the ‘Overwhelming Failure’ of Republicans’ ‘Top Priority’ Investigation

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Let's also not forget this little tidbit from Archer's testimony:

So -- yes. I was -- the narrative that was spun to me, quite frankly, just to be -- and I remember this because, obviously, it's -- the narrative that was spun to me was that Shokin was under control and that whoever the next person that was brought in was -- you know, the fact that he was -- this is the total, this is the narrative spun to me, that Shokin being fired was a -- was not good, because he was like under control as relates to Mykola.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

If Raskin is right, the impeachment investigation will not last long.

Its a formal process that cant drag on for 12 months like the Jan6 committee circus did.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't forget that Republicans in the Senate already looked into Hunter's business dealings in 2020 and were unable to turn up anything tying Biden to them.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Classified Documents stolen and kept for years by Senator/VP Biden, will be the biggest crime in his criminal portfolio.
:

Perhaps he declassified them with his mind like trump did.

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Except he didn't have the authority to do that as a Senator or VP.

Trump did tho'.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The court ruled yesterday that unless Trump can prove he declassified a document, all documents marked classified will be treated as such.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join