It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Id argue that most voters vote like lemmings. It's not just republicans. How many people blindly vote D or R because they are afraid of the opposing party winning and are constantly told that voting third-party is a wasted vote?

That's the heart of the problem here. People are just not voting based on anything of value. Media and politicians are to blame but so is the American people.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Our lefty friends -

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: DBCowboy

Id argue that most voters vote like lemmings. It's not just republicans. How many people blindly vote D or R because they are afraid of the opposing party winning and are constantly told that voting third-party is a wasted vote?

That's the heart of the problem here. People are just not voting based on anything of value. Media and politicians are to blame but so is the American people.

If people voted on policy, then Trump would have been re-elected.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The goal is to get the impeachment investigation cancelled ASAP.

Will save many top level crooks from embarrassment, jail or being suicided.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
some talking heads are wild.... biden is either a mega mafia boss that is in control of the biggest corruption and election cheating program in history or he a senile old man who cant put two words together..

pick a lane already

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, cancelling it would be Biden approved for sure.

I don't see that happening, to many top GOP now
on board, even more than Monday. Some want to
push it to a vote.

IMO, they should hold off on the vote and gain
support in the mean time while looking into
all of the Pseudo emails.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Strategically, they should just go full steam ahead.

Make the D's and R's chase, file motions, cases etc.

I mean, the likelyhood of it passing in the Senate is abysmal, so play the game as it were.
edit on 13-9-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Right! While the inquiry is live, powers equivalent to what the DOJ has, are in effect for the committees.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: putnam6
What's so ironically funny is the Democratic left would have chit themselves if they had half of this kind of evidence on Trump and his family.

The Democrats set the bar so low for an impeachment inquiry, that it is obvious this alleged evidence needs to be looked into.

Inquiry? Lol if only! The bar they set was for nothing less than impeachment. No inquiry needed for the “shadows and dreams” they referred to as impeachable.

But yes, totally agree, a very low bar indeed. Not going to limbo that!

Trying to be diplomatic and fair here Blue Jacket.

I remember when the Trump impeachment started at first I thought okay maybe there was something to this, but then when you hear the evidence, you realize how much he was railroaded.

The key here is will any Democrats break ranks or hold firm once all the evidence is presented. I imagine if it's egregious enough he will be forced out.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, even just 1/10th of the evidence.

But hey Trump made that phone call...
about the Biden Corruption.

Its so backwards!

Yes, I know but trying to be fair and hear all the evidence and then make a decision. I could see some of the DNC PTB willing to sacrifice him if this gets some legs. We are a long way from that, a lot depends on how much pressure is brought. to bear by the media, the public, the rest of the DNC. If it isn't intense enough he will skate and probably benefit from it.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My thought is was along the same that CWM just posted,
full speed ahead without a vote. Get more evidence,
gain support for an inquiry vote.

ETA: Agreed a vote on the actual congressional impeachment, that should be
held off as long as possible.

edit on 13-9-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

They might even get enough support for a vote!

Impeachment gaining support

I don't trust McConnell at all, and just slightly less
Graham, some others are getting on board though.

Just hope that the rest of the country hates the
"Only in California" madness that will infect the
entire COTUS if they get Newsom in there!

I just can't believe our country is so far gone that Newsome would have a snowballs chance, but then I never believed Biden stood a chance, either.

Now I just don't know how deep the corruption goes, so I won't be laughing at the DNC choice this time.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hateseveryone
some talking heads are wild.... biden is either a mega mafia boss that is in control of the biggest corruption and election cheating program in history or he a senile old man who cant put two words together..

pick a lane already

Was to is.

Not difficult.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hateseveryone

After seeing what he has done in two 1/2 years,

I'd like to thank him for doing nothing all the other years.

And don't forget about Afghanistan.

All of his corruption has to fit into his decisions,
which are based on influence peddling.

He has been taking orders from Hunter, who knows
where the money is coming from.

This can't be fool proof, especially considering
the depths of dysfunction Hunter descended into.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm sure there are two or three people who aren't interested in truth, but for others who are willing to follow the bread crumbs I offer the following link:
[Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes]

22) In 2019, Hunter Biden texted his daughter, claiming that, “unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

edit on 300000077America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: putnam6
What's so ironically funny is the Democratic left would have chit themselves if they had half of this kind of evidence on Trump and his family.

…….

Actually, they do. Jared Kushner got 2 billion dollars from the Saudis a few months after leaving the Trump administration to run an investment company that all the financial advisers said he was totally unqualified to do.

why haven't democrats published details of criminal activity ?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
maybe republicans are smart and have 90% of the hard evidence in reserve for these new investigations

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Cool.

Lets hope so, could explain why many are getting on board.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

My thought is was along the same that CWM just posted,
full speed ahead without a vote. Get more evidence,
gain support for an inquiry vote.

ETA: Agreed a vote on the actual congressional impeachment, that should be
held off as long as possible.

Here's a repeat of something I've posted on ATS at least 10 times over the past 2 months. But it's worth doing it 10 more times, if enough members need this education...

In Sept 2019 Nancy Pelosi simply launched an official Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump. WITH NO FLOOR VOTES.

WASHINGTON — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who for months resisted efforts to launch impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump, announced a formal inquiry on Tuesday, saying that the president’s growing Ukraine scandal marked a “breach of his Constitutional responsibilities."

Pelosi said she was formally directing the House's six committees that have jurisdiction over impeachment, oversight and other related matters to "proceed with their investigations under that umbrella."

"The president must be held accountable," she said. "No one is above the law."
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

And, for the second Trump impeachment, there was NO IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY. Pelosi simply railroaded through a Trump impeachment in mid-January 2021, praying the Senate would find him guilty, so he could NOT run for President again.

Reading the below WIKI using hindsight, makes you think Pelosi, and other members of Congress, set up the Jan 6th
riot intentionally, in order to frame President Trump, and then make him ineligible to run for President again.

Anyone Else See it? : en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, exactly.

This is helpful in understanding why they opened an inquiry
without a vote, several reasons in the forefront.

Pelosi changed the precedent.

thehill.com...

A reporter told McCarthy he was “confused” given the Speaker’s statement 11 days prior to Breitbart. McCarthy responded: “Sorry you’re confused. Were you confused when Nancy Pelosi did it?” White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations Ian Sams accused McCarthy of flip-flipping on the matter.

All the reporters can take a flying leap as far
as I am concerned. They take marching orders
from Biden, and the White House Counsel and
DOJ as if Biden himself was issuing the orders.

OH WAIT.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join