It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Um, hate to tell you this but all this "information" (evidence) revolves around Joe on video claiming he got Shokin fired, in return Ukraine would get a loan guarantee to the tune of a bilion dollars.

Todays talking point is debunked.

See ya next time.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

They might even get enough support for a vote!

Impeachment gaining support

I don't trust McConnell at all, and just slightly less
Graham, some others are getting on board though.

Just hope that the rest of the country hates the
"Only in California" madness that will infect the
entire COTUS if they get Newsom in there!

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Scary thought she is.

I think the strategy was to get him over the 2024 line
and let him go to bed. But now they have a problem.

Harris and Newsom, both from the California Club.

Reward criminals, reward smash and grabs, free drugs,
free poop on the sidewalk.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Notice the pattern...?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Pot meet kettle.

Their faces and expressions are so contrived, haha.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If the goal was to stop investigations into Zlochevsky, why was the UK allowed to continue their investigation to the point that Zlochevsky went on the run for years?

If Biden's threat was so effective why was no sign taken until the IMF told Ukraine they would be withholding much more funds if Shokin wasn't removed?

Why were there multiple other countries pushing for Shokin's removal?

Why was there bipartisan support in Congress for Shokin's removal?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm suprised more Republicans don't want Biden to run again for 2024. Seems like an easy win. Then again, there is a chance the American people will just blind vote Biden into office which wouldn't be good.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The investigation was into Burisma. Burisma wanted to invest and garner investors in the US and couldn't while under investigation.

Pay off Biden and *poof* investigation gone and Burisma can make money in the US.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I'm suprised more Republicans don't want Biden to run again for 2024. Seems like an easy win. Then again, there is a chance the American people will just blind vote Biden into office which wouldn't be good.

Democrats will vote for Biden because the leftists are lemmings and only do as they are told.

They lack critical thinking.

Even with open borders, high inflation, high taxes, high prices.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The investigation was into Zlochevsky. It was launched by Shokin's predecessor and then seemingly stalled under Shokin, along with investigations into other oligarchs. That was the issue pretty much the entire West had with Shokin. He turned a blind eye to corruption.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

There is still time for another Plandemic.
That vote by mail scheme worked so well,
they might have a hard time resisting a rerun.

I still laugh at the "81 million votes" for Joe.

Sure...yep.

link   

What I find somewhat amusing is that none of what is presented says "Joe Biden." It says "the Biden family."

If evidence exists then fine, he needs to go. But I have yet to see anywhere where Joe is actually tied to this.

What I need to see, to be convinced, is something tying him directly to this activity.
edit on 13-9-2023 by CanadianLoudMouth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

The investigation was into Zlochevsky. It was launched by Shokin's predecessor and then seemingly stalled under Shokin, along with investigations into other oligarchs. That was the issue pretty much the entire West had with Shokin. He turned a blind eye to corruption.

No.

Burisma was being investigated and only stopped when Biden threatened to withhold funds.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If the goal was to stop investigations into Zlochevsky, why was the UK allowed to continue their investigation to the point that Zlochevsky went on the run for years?

Why did Z come back after Shokin was fired.......?

False premise.

If Biden's threat was so effective why was no sign taken until the IMF told Ukraine they would be withholding much more funds if Shokin wasn't removed?

Oh, sorry...you must not have heard....

The European Commission praised Ukraine’s Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin for his efforts to fight corruption in a December 2015 progress report published nine days after then-VP Joe Biden demanded his ouster.

The report flies in the face of Biden’s claims that the European Union joined his demands that Shokin be removed for being corrupt and obstructing anti-corruption reforms.

Link

You really need to catch up.

However, lets cut right to the chase. Eventually you will likely land on "it was US policy that Biden was enforcing."

Which then I'll ask who enacts policy, then we'll come to agreeing on the POTUS.

Then I'll ask, why was Trump as POTUS impeached for doing the same.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianLoudMouth

What I find somewhat amusing is that none of what is presented says "Joe Biden." It says "the Biden family."

If evidence exists then fine, he needs to go. But I have yet to see anywhere where Joe is actually tied to this.

What I need to see, to be convinced, is something tying him directly to this activity.

How about starting with his very own words.....

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

It's a lovely story, and you tell it well, but you are of the group with no grasp on reality, so when you speak, I giggle.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: putnam6
What's so ironically funny is the Democratic left would have chit themselves if they had half of this kind of evidence on Trump and his family.

…….

Actually, they do. Jared Kushner got 2 billion dollars from the Saudis a few months after leaving the Trump administration to run an investment company that all the financial advisers said he was totally unqualified to do.

who investigated that? Why isn't Kushner in Jail? he isn't some untouchable entity. I want every damn person who did sh!tty things to pay for doing them. As long as they are against the law. Wow the left is weaker than I thought. Focus only on Trump and forget the crimes you can't forget.....

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

news flash for you!

link to important news article.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What I find somewhat amusing is that none of what is presented says "Joe Biden."

Hmm well are you reading the links in the OP?

I see Joe Biden everywhere.

I also saw classified documents in his garage, corvette,
I heard him say that he ordered a prosecutor looking into
his corruption fired, or else.

Devon Archer heard Joe Biden on the phone at least 20
times peddling influence.

On and on....

All Joe, Pops, The Big Guy, The Brand, and now
all of the pseudo emails Robert Peters etc.

They need to investigate with subpoena power,
that is why the "Inquiry".

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Fook Joe Biden !
Fook Joe Biden !
Fook Joe Biden !

Put this Traitor to America in Prison NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join