It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh wow! A Shokin hardliner defended him. That definitely disproves the prosecutor who has a sterlin reputation of being opposed to corruption.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Jamie Raskin is your source........

Raskin, a democrat, who has been caught up in repeated lies while trying to cover for D's and the Bidens?

ETA: LOL...whoa wait...then he says:

A Shokin hardliner defended him.

While using Raskin to backup his claims of democrats and biden!!

ROFL.

Oh....stop, I can't take much more of this intellectual jujitsu!

edit on 14-9-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Oh wow! A Shokin hardliner defended him. That definitely disproves the prosecutor who has a sterlin reputation of being opposed to corruption.

What it doesnt prove is an international effort.

Remember?

You're about two weeks late on your talking points. You should be on the bandwagon of "it was Obamas policy Biden was enforcing."

Then we can move onto why Trump as policy maker as POTUS was impeached.....

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Your source is James Comer, a Republican, who has been caught up in repeated lies while trying to cover for R's and Trump?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Your source is James Comer, a Republican, who has been caught up in repeated lies while trying to cover for R's and Trump?

No. I have a Politico Magazine article.

I have Bidens own words.

I have a FBI 1023

I have Devon Archer testimony and interview.

I have the IMF stating that they were after the institution, not people.

I have travel arrangments and timelines.

You on the other hand, have very centralized talking points which we spend all kinds of time in all kinds of instances debunking.

And yet you never learn.

Don't blame me, blame the people that are lying to you or better yet, blame yourself for being the definition of insanity.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It seems like the EU were pretty adamant that Shokin's actions could torpedo visa-free travel, as well as future money, for Ukraine. Note that the date on this article is over a month before Biden's comments.

Shokin resists change, jeopardizes visa-free travel to EU and $1.2 billion of aid

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Its simple if you just answer the question why Hunter Biden without any experience was on the board of this corrupt Ukrainian business I think we can call it a day..

You guys have your heads stuck so deep in the sand, its incredibly sad how youre so willingly naive.
edit on 14-9-2023 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Its displeasure with Shokin’s performance was voiced from within the Ukrainian government.

.....*yawn*

Again, do you have a source for an international effort to remove Shokin prior to his firing.....

I mean it's been two pages and years as a talking point. Surely that shouldn't be a hard source to dig up.

Perhaps you should be asking yourself why you can't readily find the source for what you clearly believe to be true...right?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian

Why was Jared gifted a $2 billion investment from the Saudis upon leaving the White House even though he had no experience and every expert said it was a terrible move?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So the EU's spokesperson and the EU's ambassador don't speak for the EU?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Why was Jared gifted a $2 billion investment from the Saudis upon leaving the White House even though he had no experience and every expert said it was a terrible move?

Deflect and pivot? Ok.

Where are those investigations and charges from the same DoJ who is indicting a former POTUS?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So the EU's spokesperson and the EU's ambassador don't speak for the EU?

You mean this:

In addition to the US and the EU, senior IMF officials, including Christine Lagarde, the former managing director, forcefully called on Ukraine to boost its reform efforts, including anti-corruption measures, in early 2016, before Mr Shokin was ousted. The fund’s focus was on institutions rather than individuals, IMF officials said.

C'monnn maaaaan.

Stay up to date with the conversation.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian
Its simple if you just answer the question why Hunter Biden without any experience was on the board of this corrupt Ukrainian business I think we can call it a day..

You guys have your heads stuck so deep in the sand, its incredibly sad how youre so willingly naive.

Ow and I forgot, also explain how he managed to rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars a few years later as a painter wthout any experience (or talent).

Hmmm so difficult what could it be...
edit on 14-9-2023 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This might have to do with it?; "While advising Mr. Trump, Mr. Kushner developed a friendship and informal alliance with the Saudi crown prince. Prince Mohammed signaled that he favored closer relations between Israel and the Arab monarchs of the Persian Gulf, which was also one of Mr. Kushner’s priorities while in the Trump administration. He helped negotiate a series of agreements, called the Abraham Accords, opening diplomatic relations between Israel and other Arab monarchies. After leaving government, he set up a nonprofit to promote economic and other ties between the countries."
www.nytimes.com...

Also apples to pears, Kushner actually brought something to the table, and the money went to his non profit organisation... thats nowhere near as smelly and as close to Trump as Hunter Bidens case is.

Now are you going to even try to answer my question?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Last time I checked the IMF and the EU were not the same thing.

I mean this:

The selection didn’t meet the professional and moral requirements of the “cleanness” the EU had expected, said David Stulik, the EU’s spokesman in Kyiv.

And this:

“The expert community and civil society representatives have expressed their valid concerns over the appointments done to the selection committee by the prosecutor general,” EU Ambassador to Ukraine Jan Tombinski said on Facebook on Sept. 21.

And especially this:

Stulik confirmed that Shokin’s stubbornness not only risk scuppering Ukraine’s efforts on the visa issue, but may also stall a much-needed €1.2 billion financial assistance package from the EU. “It’s up to Ukraine,” he said.

C'monnn maaaaan.

The article I posted was like a three minute read. Is reading comprehension that hard for you?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm sure that close relationship does have something to with it. Especially considering MBS has openly stated that Kushner is in his pocket and was feeding him classified information. Classified information that led to MBS imprisoning and torturing numerous people, many of them members of his own family. Not to mention the brutal murder of US resident Jamal Khashoggi.

And no the money didn't go to Jared's non-profit. Upon leaving the White House, Jared opened an investing firm. The Saudis were his first client. To date he has not invested a single dollar of that $2 billion but the Saudis are still paying him millions a year.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Oh I read it.

I don't see it as answering my question that should be easily brought to the table as it clearly is a belief held by you and by it's disposition as a international effort....

Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin downplayed the issue by stating on Oct. 27 that the ministry “had no conflicts with the Prosecutor General’s Office.”

Shokin followed suit, stating that the Foreign Ministry didn’t have any issues with the Prosecutor General’s Office, not vice versa.

Neverminding that your source is the Kyiv Post...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm sure that close relationship does have something to with it. Especially considering MBS has openly stated that Kushner is in his pocket and was feeding him classified information. Classified information that led to MBS imprisoning and torturing numerous people, many of them members of his own family. Not to mention the brutal murder of US resident Jamal Khashoggi.

And no the money didn't go to Jared's non-profit. Upon leaving the White House, Jared opened an investing firm. The Saudis were his first client. To date he has not invested a single dollar of that $2 billion but the Saudis are still paying him millions a year.

Still he developed a relationship with him and actually brought something to the table... Trump has nothing to do with it.

Ill quit asking you have no answer and youre only making excuses and deflecting.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join