It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22nd Anniversary of the 9-11 Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

LOL
I've never watched Rick and Morty.

I did finally watch one of the Dark Tower movies (the last one? don't know). I did read The Gunslinger (1982) when it first came out. No shortage of Stephen King books!

edit on 25-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Tesla had to have told some about it...and I believe it made it to TPTB in this time and may be why TPTB planned and executed the fall of the twin towers in order to make sure it was them and not someone or something else...and make a lil' insurance money to boot...(i.e. building 7)
edit on 25-9-2023 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

....and to top it off sent me a video taped sometime in the future when the Cemetary where I will be laid to rest was washed out by a flood exposing my skeleton...

That sounds like an ominous warning, like "Don't think of time travelling. This is what happens."

NOTICE TO TIME COP M.I.B.s

Not the same person!
Leave it be!

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I was offered the time watch prior to the event by a young boy who wondered onto the station one night with brownish blonde hair wearing a two-piece suit that was disheveled. He offered the time watch (that I did not know was a time watch) for $60.00 dollars, but not only did I not have the cash, but when I refused a large sedan rolled onto the lot and several men who looked exactly alike in tan two-piece suits with hats and black glasses pulled in and exited the car to surround the young boy and tranq'd him to be carried off.
I think I recognized him, but would rather not say who I think he was...
The time watch was all chrome with a two digit quarts-crystal 2 digit number face on it and shaped like a gear.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Thanks for ruining this thread . Go to short stories please because your posts are terrible .

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Iv'e been drinking coffee and generaly stay up late is why I think I am writing a little more proliferatly than usual...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The MIB? Must be DIA "division 6" (because its ALWAYS division 6), that's who the MIB are. And they always are killing people, for their job of course, but they could be shape-shifting aliens...

But you know what they say...

These guys are also called "DI6" for what I assume could possibly be considered music in at least one alternate art-based universe. Mostly just noise in this one.
edit on 25-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I am 58 years old as of Sept. 8th. Death will come to all of us, but it wracks my soul to think, "If I had only known and could have said something that would have stopped 9/11/01"..... It haunts me often...

edit on 25-9-2023 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2023 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The killer was an alien being who was amorphous inside the "pickled" Human skin he walked around in...He came out to try and tell me something, but I could not understand whatever psychic thing he was projecting into me....it was like a vibrating wave that made my head hurt...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

It's truly heartwarming to see the National September 11 Memorial & Museum continuing to honor and remember the lives affected by the events of September 11, 2001. The in-person reading of the names by family members is a powerful and emotional tribute that reminds us of the enduring impact of that day.

The six moments of silence during the ceremony are a poignant way to mark the significant events of that tragic day. It's a reminder of the importance of coming together as a community to remember and support one another.

Thank you to all involved in organizing this commemoration ceremony. It's a testament to the resilience and unity of our nation and the world.

#NeverForget 🇺🇸

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopthebull

Sorry to rain upon your wish for reverence for the dead....but "The Will" came upon me and I felt compelled to speak....

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: marcoriginal

I certainly can "never forget"...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I walk with God asking for "Truth" and do as he bids...a reply to: Khurzon

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Who else could bring the "Truth" I have been shewn???

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hope this isn't far off topic. But I have a question. In the 22 years since this happened, has anyone designed a computer model that supports the official narrative of how the buildings collapsed? Computing power is WAY more powerful today.

I know NIST couldn't release their data model because it would somehow put us at risk if we knew how not one, but two 110 story buildings managed to collapse in the same way. Even tho they were hit at different heights, at different angles, and managed to violently eject a good portion of their mass. The mass that would have been needed to crush 70+ structurally sound floors below the impact zone.

I was just curious. I've been looking at 9/11 as shady probably a day or two after it happened. I'm genuinely curious to see how a more advanced model can show how buildings 1, 2 and especially 7 could have catastrophically failed due to fires.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join