It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22nd Anniversary of the 9-11 Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

How did you know he really was from 1893?
That is very interesting!!

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
bad day

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

We were playing this the night before:

m.my.mail.ru...

Don Henley, New York Minute.

edit on 23-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
We had our chimney swept that day. Guy arrived and said there was something kicking off in America.

Turned on the news just when the second plane hit.

Mrs C thought it was a film.

Absolutely devastating day.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I stand by, absolute inside Job. On "The EMPIRE State" They already got their Coup in Texas, in 1963... What's more "War Bucks" to Stimulate the Economy...

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

i was at work, Lockheed Martin in Marietta, Georgia. I got a phone cal that my sister was in he Hospital and they did not expect her to live. She did not anddied that day. I left work to go to the hospital. I found out that the plant was evactuated.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There were actually 4 time travellers. One was myself from 2015. the other three were none other than Nikolai Tesla, Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse.
Tesla was given the note from what i can only surmise was an invisible third party who placed the note in Tesla's inside coat pocket, which I and Tesla observed it being put in his pocket, The M.I.B.'s later confiscated the note and sped after the Travellers who were escaping in a 2001 4-seat Dodge Prowler painted Inca Gold and driven by myself from the future.

Obviously there is alot more involved in this "event".... But as God is my witness it did happen here in Phoenix Arizona.

e.t.a. The car had a personalized rear plate, (actually hand printed), that said "Inca Moon"
edit on 24-9-2023 by Khurzon because: added "Inca Moon."

edit on 24-9-2023 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I knew because Tesla bought a 25 cent pack of gum with a Siver half dollar minted in 1893 with the head of Columbus and his sailing ship (not sure which of the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria. (I will check on that)

I still have the coin though it is no longer pristine but oxydized....but I still have it.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I am not sure who he talked to in 1893 because I (the present me that is) did not travel back with them, and the M.I.B's took the note, but it was Tesla who read the entire note and asked me about it...so, it was likely Tesla who talked about it back then in 1893 worlds fair.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There were witnesses also.( who came to where I was working later) Three black uniformed Phx. Police officers and two Az. Highway patrol men who asked me questions.
edit on 24-9-2023 by Khurzon because: spelling

edit on 24-9-2023 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2023 by Khurzon because: eta

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

From what you have written so far I would guess that you sold the gum to Tesla, that's why you have the coin.

The 2015 you could have written the note. And was probably the host of the party, like showing the others how big skyscrapers can be and how big airliners can be.

If the note in Tesla's pocket can be confiscated by M.I.B. after Tesla escaped in the car ... then you had the note.

Did you tell the cops what was in the note?

========
Sorry. Seems like I'm putting a guilt trip on you.

Credible evidence that the President was briefed ahead of time by Coni Rice (photo of PDB cover) of the possibility. So that's probably all that any one not at the top can do, pass on info.

edit on 24-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes I sold Tesla the wriggles gum and put to quarters in the till so I could keep the 1893 coin...still have it.

As for the 2015 "version" of me, yes...he wrote the note but decided to destroy it as a "bad idea" in 2012, which is exactly what I did in 2012 but a supernatural agent moving in "fast-time" entered my house and removed the torn pieces of that note from the trash I had thrown it in...there are a lot of pieces to this puzzle that are hard to recount in this forum.

In a nutshell...the self from 2015 who was shot in the back of the head by the m.i.b's after leaving my gas station when he gave "the time watch" to Westinghouse and told them to run while he ran away as a decoy for them to get away in the prowler. the m.i.b caught up to and killed him...and the other men got away into the past...back to 1893 I presume.

the clencher is that I myself (personally that is writing right now)...never went back in time. there are many bits that are not in this post that would better exlplain how all this worked out.

There are a lot of moving parts to this story..."real" story! and im not laying it out well in this particular version of it in this post, but everything I am telling you is true... it just needs to be brought out in a better way than on this post....perhaps another better writing of it by me would help. I didnt come on to tell this, but when I saw the 9/11 post had an impulse to try and tell it to you all....and it seems I am doing a sloppy job of it in this post...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
e.t.a : Myself from the future took the note and threw it in an oil barrel used as a trash can next to the kiosk I was in, saying "I destroyed that!" One of the M.I.B's picked it up out of the barrel after He left.

e.t.a. The officers that arrived later...well, none of them spoke to me but one...one of the Highway patrol men was the only one to ask me anything, "Were you here all this time?" to which I replied, "Yes." They all stood about ogling me and shaking their heads for a while then left without another word....so no I didn't really understand what had happened to me, and so didn't say anything about it.

Later I would piece through it all in my mind and started to see the bigger picture...(which incidentally was why I wound up writing and destroying that note in 2012.)
Tesla pointed out, (back then in '98) that the note was in my handwriting, to which I agreed it looked like my handwriting, but insisted I didn't write it, but said, "It must be fiction", as I was not able to get it around my head enough at the time that anything in this whole event was true...I was very confused and a bit angry at "Myself from the future" trying to convince me "without outright saying it" that he was "me" from the future.

There are several bits that I have missed I am sure, but everything I've written here is true.... I am living alone and am trying to write down everything I remember from those days, but I am not a published author...just a some times writer so it is hard and I really feel I need others to help me better recount it all and bring it all to the light...
edit on 25-9-2023 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

and it seems I am doing a sloppy job of it in this post...

Your posts, when taken all together, paint a fairly clear picture.

If the local and state law enforcement found 2015 you dead, that would give them a fairly good reason to question you.

And the fact that you you did not time travel indicates that one off time travel doesn't create an endless time loop. In other words 2015 you became a separate person from you when he time traveled.

The time police though, that's a bit concerning.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Lol... Time police got this...

All Stephen King fans love these guys...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
Thank you M'Lady I needed that....heh.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
TPTB were kind enoughto send a copy of the autopsy to my Computer a month or so later...it was pretty bad. Forehead flipped down on his nose. left eyeball missing. Top of head missing...awful

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The M.I.B that did the kiling, (with a browning pistol I might add), was not Human....the other was a smallish asian guy in black suit...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm not certain but I think they cremated the body and mixed it into my burial plot after digging up the dirt and mixing the ashes in with it when they poured it back into the grave...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
....and to top it off sent me a video taped sometime in the future when the Cemetary where I will be laid to rest was washed out by a flood exposing my skeleton...
edit on 25-9-2023 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join