It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22nd Anniversary of the 9-11 Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yea, my colleagues and I had many discussions along those lines. It goes from winning a lottery to a spiritual event, and everything in between. God speed all those that lost their lives, and all the families and friends that lost them as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Happy 9/11!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
I found ATS on 9/11....

I literally probably wouldn't even be on this website if it weren't for this day 22 years ago. I specifically remember ATS being the first to say it was Osama Bin Laden, before any news stations reported it.

Never forget that day and never stop asking questions!

It was bin laden ?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That’s good .

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I buy the History Channel story of 9/11, 100%

Super complex scheme to justify a war that went nowhere.

Plus, I'd rather cry over the realness of it all than get jaded by the dehumanizing pablum that is the paranoid zeitgeist of 9/11 conspiracy.

Imagine making, receiving, or missing one these death calls? Coming home to a blinking light timestamped to a loved one's last moments.

It's not propaganda to me. It's not fake, engineered, a cover up, a false flag, let or wanted to happen, to me, it's actually the most real and defining day in recent American history.

No problem being an official version apologist either.

edit on 11-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I was suckered into believing the narrative like most people. Damn, I feel like a fool now. But I started having my doubts as the weirdness and impossibilities began to mount.
Except that I always thought the Shanksville plane was shot down so I was good on that score. And I thought the Pentagon was hit by a drone missile. Now I'm convinced the terrorists are in our own government.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There’s people that still believe Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11 and believe what the American government tells them? Oh Above Top Secret you disappoint me, You really do!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I was in Dallas for work and I happened to be watching TV. So sad! May everyone Rest Lovingly you beautiful souls!

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I remember the day vividly. I woke up and started getting ready for work and my ex-wife had the TV on. I saw the 2nd plane hit and asked her if it was a replay, but it wasn't. She was due to give birth to my son any day and I was really hoping she wouldn't go into labor from the stress and what not. (He was born on the 25th).

I live on Long Island, NY and it was very eery to not hear or see any planes or jets. I would hear the occasional fighter jet in the distance. Once that second jet hit EVERYONE was saying that we were under attack. I don't recall exactly when I joined ATS, but it was in search of information. I didn't believe the "official" story almost instantly.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Respects for all who died.

All Americans should think beyond party politics and the divide its causing.

RIP the Fallen

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Anyone who needs a refresher.

Thank you for posting this. "Never forget" means something totally different to me.
edit on 12-9-2023 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Techno92LFC
There’s people that still believe Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11 and believe what the American government tells them? Oh Above Top Secret you disappoint me, You really do!

Well when you have the elders of the Democrat party leading people on like this:

Bill Clinton, Hours Before 9/11 Attacks: 'I Could Have Killed' Osama bin Laden

Clinton was speaking at a business meeting in Melbourne when the topic turned to terrorism. “I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio, which was recorded by former Liberal Party head Michael Kroger and aired by Sky News. “I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him

What do you expect?

Few people will dare to think beyond the nightly news or the
drivel on Instagram.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There was something about those dancing Israelis that made me question the entire govt. narrative.

archive.org...

God bless the fallen and the first responders.

edit on 12-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My youngest son had been born a few days earlier. I was on paternity leave. Sat holding him watching SKY news in the UK in utter disbelief. Watched the 2nd plane hit and everything thereafter. Will live with me forever.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
I found ATS on 9/11....

I literally probably wouldn't even be on this website if it weren't for this day 22 years ago. I specifically remember ATS being the first to say it was Osama Bin Laden, before any news stations reported it.

I for one, never bought the whole story. I think it was a massive cover up, a covienient excuse to blame Islam and go over there ..guns blazing. There are so many things that have come to light since the tragic day that make me a doubter of the offical narative.
As for Osama...we killed him and then...just buried him at sea..huh?? Bulls**t on that. Not one picture in the press, nothing except the "official" story.
The US is as dirty as the rest of the world, but...we have a better PR machine to fool the masses. Then if yiou speak out, you're a crazy conspriist.
edit on 12-9-2023 by Wolf8740 because: erased as I screwed up the "quote" thing and replied to the whole thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I try to forget that day.

I was 29 years old and KNEW then something was not right with the US government.

James Corbett of Boiling Frogs has a 5 minute vid that explains what Nueve Uno Uno is all about.

I really want to list all the red flags but ATS has almost a thousand threads on the topic.

I'll just pay my respects to the families and friends of those gone on that day.

I can't believe Joetato Obiden did not attend the memorial service. Of all the crazy xxxx he's said and done.... this surprised me the most.

Our current government, from DC to the FBI to the CIA, is truly the enemy of the people. I don't care who is behind the curtain, Soros, Clause, or Satan, I'm wondering when the ones not hiding are going to be held accountable.

Anyway, thank you for the thread of remembrance, DTOM.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe is it interesting to note that the moments many cite such strong memories and emotions for are defining tragedies for America? Which happen to all have conspiracy theories surrounding them which come close to holding water?

January 6 felt like an attempt to be another one of those moments, however it failed as it divided rather than united that nation.

If only there was a way to unite without such tragedy.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Working at oil refinery in Linden NJ - just after 9 am boss came into our offices from the refinery complex across the street

Told us plane had hit WTC and was on fire , my partner and myself told him that was pretty sick But said NO was true Went to 5 th floor of building and looked toward New York and saw buildings on fire watched until South Tower collapsed and dust made it impossible to see Sent us home just after noon Rest of day hardened refinery complex - cranes dropped concrete blocks into roadway and made a zig zag path to prevent ramming a truck through gates Called in every off duty cop and prison guard (is large prison just down road) to guard complex

Went home and listened to scanner as nearby city was called into New York - operated at World Financial Center across West Side Highway from WTC 7 putting out fire started by collapse of WTC 1 We were on standby to cover neighboring city as entire day shift in New York Heard the orders to clear area around WTC 7 at 3PM as possibility of collapse

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
in 1998 a time traveller showed me a hand written note listing ten of the most important events of the 1900's. It told of several things like world wars...the moon landing....but at the top of the list it told of the loss of 3000 people in the destruction of the twin towers in NYC on 09/11/01. I replied that it had to be fiction...

That 10 future events list was taken with the traveller back in time to 1893...

the powers that be knew about 9/11 a full 100 years before it happened...

As God is my witness this is the truth!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

the powers that be knew about 9/11 a full 100 years before it happened...

Do you know who the time traveler talked to in 1893?
Was he believed?

The time jump may have even failed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join