It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT - There Was Indeed Wide-Spread Election Fraud in 2020 to Benefit JOE BIDEN.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

The Diary to me is worse than the laptop from hell. If you want to do drugs, make money and bang prositutes that is an adult choice. Showering with a child and her saying she would wait to shower because she was afraid of him???

This should be on EVERY MSM station.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
And then there’s this >> www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
And then there’s this >> www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And there's more FBI 2020 BIDEN COVERUP operations being exposed, as "buried" documents are surfaced.

More PROOF of Wide Spread U.S. Election Fraud in 2020...

A San Francisco-based FBI special agent lied under oath about discussions he had with big tech companies that suppressed The Post’s reporting on the contents of first son Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive before the 2020 election, according to an internal Facebook document.

Elvis Chan made false statements about his communications with Facebook over the bombshell October 2020 reports that revealed Hunter involved his dad Joe in business deals with foreign nationals, internal communications obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
Source: nypost.com...

An ASAP Impeachment Inquiry of GARLAND and WRAY is mandatory! Especially WRAY, who presided over all the Biden Coverup efforts from 2017 thru Present.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You missed a couple of important pieces to the story:

He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".

Facebook did not completely ban sharing of the article, but instead limited how much its algorithm automatically shared it to other people for a week, while third-party fact-checkers tried to verify the reporting.

If any of this proves election fraud then somebody better tell Trumps lawyers before he ends up in jail lol.

It's time for the Trump cult to let it go, he's going to jail and that's all there is to it. If you need tissues just let me know and I'll send a box full over.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".

Facebook did not completely ban sharing of the article, but instead limited how much its algorithm automatically shared it to other people for a week, while third-party fact-checkers tried to verify the reporting.

If any of this proves election fraud then somebody better tell Trumps lawyers before he ends up in jail lol.

It's time for the Trump cult to let it go, he's going to jail and that's all there is to it. If you need tissues just let me know and I'll send a box full over.

I believe there was election fraud. Tons of fraud and you can throw me in jail, because I won't change my mind.

The election was stolen!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I believe there was election fraud. Tons of fraud and you can throw me in jail, because I won't change my mind.

The election was stolen!

Alert!

Michigan authorities discovered this week, the 2020 election in that state, was indeed rigged.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The election was stolen!

Alert!

Michigan authorities discovered this week, the 2020 election in that state, was indeed rigged.

That's what happened here in Wisconsin, back in April of this year. They filled the college campuses with people
harassing students to get registered and vote, whether WI residents or not. They even had lists of student names that weren't registered and names of students registered, but hadn't voted.

The news told us that the election was "decided" by the Wisconsin college students.

It's literally being thrown in our faces! They cheated in a SC judge that was sworn in last week. Immediately, the voting district lines are being redrawn and all conservative (or any they don't like) laws are being thrown out and rewritten. They are bragging about it in local media.

Also, WI was a testing ground for the 2020 election. Evers was elected in, exactly (almost to the very minute) same way Biden was. At 3AM with a few hundred thousand "found" votes. Walker went from winning on election night, to waking up to an Evers overnight win.

Unbelievable! Unless, you are truly ignorant.
edit on 8-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Why did they have to get the vote through? Because everyone knows there are issues. However, once it is passed it cannot be undone. So the damage was done. They stopped any lawsuit. Called everyone crazy. Conspiracy theorists...

and now it is truly coming out there was fraud. It will continue to come out. The case in GA should not move forward because Trumps lawyers can bring all of this to light in a legal setting. The things that happened in GA.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Joe Biden is even more corrupt than Obama.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Since in the 50 not all parties are represented and in most are seen as N/A or no party...

The title is FACT regardless of the persons and parties not seen as N/A or no party found therein as subject... Other than the affiliation simply called: Politics.

The refusal or denial of those other representations of party by the 50 only means it is a perceived majority rule by the two parties while the rest is a mob... Which at once both sad and unfortunate that an ASS and and ELEPHANT can only breed such a baby under the eyes of an Eagle or otherwise known as subject under their law without any real representation to be found making a trial by one's actual "peers" an impossibility as well as that of a speedy trial as seen by it's congestion and case load the same or simply put: Unconstitutional.

Recent example Bernie Sanders setting back politics by being baited that a third party to him as; Democrats wouldn't stab the third in the back, turncoat a by all public perception into a democrat into a republican... DJ Trump and then install a republican suffering among a bunch of democrats under that heading himself.

Call me crazy if you want but Trump by all appearances a democrat and smooth sailed under republicans and Biden being a Republican rough sailing under democrats until he or they "cave in" to the majority of voters demands.

History in the making... I have to admire Independent Bernie for his cool head as he could sue the entire system for what they did to him. As all of that money gained in his run cannot go back to a third party candidate to run against the TWO unless it would be to him in a settlement and then awarded to any other independent willing to take the bait of the Democrats and Republicans.

So when people say our(USA) politics is representational? Yeah the ASS the ELEPHANT and the EAGLE As if the one flag that means one and many as one or self representation and one and many meaning Constitution? Just business as usual.

Forum? NO. Circus? Based on that representation? YES.

In regards to that; That poor horse of a nay and neigh where a simple NO is much much clearer... and I stand by that as the flag and constitution is supposed to do the same for me and you as an individual; Or ironically; A party of one.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Except for Hunter's laptop has emails where he (Hunter) refers to his father (Joe) as a 'pedo'...

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The election was stolen!

And i believe in the Loch Ness Monster. Nessie lives!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The election was stolen!

Alert!

So, you've had a cry because apparently the FBI and Facebook are conspiring to stop the Maga movement (even though i've pointed out above that's clearly not the case), but you're happy to post links to the gateway pundit and NY Post, two publications that are Trump cult enthusiasts!

You do see the hypocrisy there, don't you?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

When parents were afraid to whip their kids, then it began the fall of the United States Empire.

So parents afraid to whip there kids are living in falling nations

Does that mean parents who whip there kids live in nations on the rise

Pretty sure most parents are capable of raising children without resorting to physical violence
edit on 000000p3107America/Chicago809202338 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

if it was only facebook, you would have a point, it wasn't, and you don't.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The election was stolen!

Alert!

So, you've had a cry because apparently the FBI and Facebook are conspiring to stop the Maga movement (even though i've pointed out above that's clearly not the case), but you're happy to post links to the gateway pundit and NY Post, two publications that are Trump cult enthusiasts!

You do see the hypocrisy there, don't you?

your posts are suspect, so they will no longer be regarded as logical.

wow, that was easy. Just discredit the source and *poof*, no more worries. back in the real world, you have to discredit the reporting, the source isn't the target.

Was the NY Post right on the initial laptop story? Yep, and they were censored. It looks like the facts show the OP is true, and your posts are false.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

If you need tissues just let me know and I'll send a box full over.

You better save the tissues for yourself, you are going to need them for when Trump gets re-elected.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes there was wide spread election fraud.
There is in every presidential election in the USA.
Yes this time it benefited Joe Biden.
The biggest perps are the MSM and their lies and social engineering.
The gullible public eats it up and dances to the MSM tunes being played.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan2

This time around, Democrats keep changing their definition, as their previous statements are proven false.

House speaker Kevin McCarthy refusing to set impeachment inquiry dates for Wray or Garland...or to even subpoena Hunter, as news like this continues to come in, is destroying his credibility.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

You hit all the things they put in the 'I want to be a left wing agitator' pamphlet. Only thing you forgot to mention was Alex Jones.

There is no MAGA movement as you describe only people who are tired of the bureaucratic BS. No cult.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join