It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT - There Was Indeed Wide-Spread Election Fraud in 2020 to Benefit JOE BIDEN.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Keep telling yourself that.

It is amazing that so many of you believe Trump's lies.

Back in the 2016 primaries Trump would cry rigged in most of the states he lost. He also claimed the popular vote was rigged in 2016 and he actually had more votes than Hillary.

You see a pattern here?

Trump is an egotistical maniac and refuses to accept he lost. All these conspiracy theories about widespread election fraud were a desperate attempt by Trump and his inner circle to stay in power.

The only people who believe Trump are his loyal followers. Again confirming bias is powerful. You want to believe Trump won and will accept crazy conspiracy theories over rational facts because of this.

I have yet to see an unbiased person or source defend Trump on this. Not a single person who doubted Trump's claims of fraud have been convinced he won because no such evidence exists. On the flip side, countless folks who initially supported Trump's cries have come to the realization that he lost a fair election in 2020.

Define a " Lie " . You Cannot Unless you Lie doing it .

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Yes, the pattern I see here is that the American election process is FUBAR beyond repair.

2020 took the top prize tho' for in your face cheating.

It's been happening since Mayor Daly days in Chicago.

But instead of just calling Trump a liar, please answer 2 questions for me:

In states that the governor and SoS changed election procedure and methods without approval from the legislature where it should have been, should this have been allowed?

In states that never have had mass mail out/mail in voting, how did they do signature comparison on the ballots? Keep in mind millions of signatures needed to be validated. How was this accomplished?

Answer these two questions rationally, and then you will be informed enough to contribute. Until then, you are a parrot slandering your fellow citizens that find these 2 questions very troubling.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You have to be stupid to believe Trump does not lie.

I don't think any reasonable person would call him honest.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What has Trump lied about?
edit on 19-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Were you answering me, you can click reply and I will get a notice.

Its clear you cant answer my 2 simple questions and are just going to squawk like a parrot and say the same simplistic fiction over and over unsubstantiated.,

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Really?

You need someone to spoon feed you Trump's lies?

Maybe thats why you were so easily duped by Trump's great lie.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I am not going to waste my time with you. You are just here to deflect, drown out voices who are critical of Trump and waste my time.

Trump lost, grow up , get over it and stop crying about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Really?

You need someone to spoon feed you Trump's lies?

Maybe thats why you were so easily duped by Trump's great lie.

Still nothing? One lie. Quote one of his lies.

You must be too stupid to know what a lie is.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Not playing your games. If you need someone to spell out Trump's lies, I really do not if I can tell you anything you would understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: SourGrapes

Not playing your games. If you need someone to spell out Trump's lies, I really do not if I can tell you anything you would understand.

Yes, spell out Trumps lies. Surely, it'll be easy to quote a few, since he's just a prolific liar.

I mean, with the college papers and speeches he plagiarized or the corn-pops he beat up or when he grew up in the Puerto Rican hood. Surely, you can find some lies to quote, for examples.
edit on 19-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Cant answer those questions at all can you?

hahahaha

So typical. Call names and attack.

Your bias and hatred drips.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I am not going to waste my time with you. You are just here to deflect, drown out voices who are critical of Trump and waste my time.

Trump lost, grow up , get over it and stop crying about it.

You could just admit you hate Trump and you despise anything he says, making it easy to refer to as lies.

But that isn't the usual MO of Trump haters, they always attempt to justify their emotional issues by fabricating reasons to make it appear justified in the real world.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

" I am not going to waste my time with you "

Thanks for the Suggestion . You Offer Nothing of Value here on ATS but TDS Rants.....

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
No. I hate how people continue to support a grifter and refuse to accept they have been lied to.

It does not matter. Trump is down, he will not win 2024, and will almost certainly end up being incarcerated.

It is embarrassing as a country to see folks still making excuses for Trump.

He is a liar and grifter, end of story!

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Not that any of his cultists will dare read it, but there's actually a whole Wikipedia page on Trump's lies.

The Washington Post also kept count -- the final tally for the whole of his presidency was >30,000, or about one public lie per hour (more if you assume he can't lie in his sleep, which I certainly do not).

No wonder the cult is so terrified of 'the MSM' and has to rely on Gateway Pundit and Bitchute for its 'news'. Even Fox News is too much truth for them nowadays.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

aaaaaaand it's just like every other Trump is a liar article I've ever read when users in online arguments say Trump is a liar and post some article to support it. The article is full of unproven allegations and opinionated points of view that misconstrue Trump to be a liar.

Some examples:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

As part of their attempts to overturn the 2020 U.S. presidential election, Trump and his allies repeatedly falsely claimed there had been massive election fraud and that Trump had won the election.

That is the first claim of a lie in the wiki article.

A little further down the page:

In his 2016–2020 financial reports, he claimed that the Trump Hotel in the Old Post Office Building in Washington, D.C. had revenue of over $150 million. In 2021, the House Oversight and Reform Committee revealed that, to the contrary, the property had a net loss of $70 million during that period.

In this claim, the article apparently attempts to equate gross revenue with net revenue, attempting to intentionally mislead the reader with it's claims that Trump is a liar.

Why should I take these articles seriously, when they can't even get calling Trump a liar right? Why should I or anyone else take you seriously, when this is the evidence that you use to support such a claim?

The man tends to embellish a bit at times, I won't attempt to ignore that for the sake of this argument. Call it what it is though. To try to say that he is the liariest of liars is a ridiculous claim in my opinion. He's actually more straightforward than most who have held elected office in the USA.

Regardless, you might try to bring better supporting evidence for this claim to the table in the future than junk articles that support your opinionated bias.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Not that any of his cultists will dare read it, but there's actually a whole Wikipedia page on Trump's lies.

The Washington Post also kept count -- the final tally for the whole of his presidency was >30,000, or about one public lie per hour (more if you assume he can't lie in his sleep, which I certainly do not).

No wonder the cult is so terrified of 'the MSM' and has to rely on Gateway Pundit and Bitchute for its 'news'. Even Fox News is too much truth for them nowadays.

Liberals don't get it. Trump supporters are looking at the benefits he brings to the country. Lower Inflation, Cheaper Gas, no Wars started, Stopping other Countries from mooching off of us. This is not speculation. It's now PROVEN.

The good things for Americans negate boatloads of personal shortcomings President Trump has.

In other words...WE KNOW ALL LIBERALS COMPLAIN ABOUT. BUT WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE SOAP OPERA B.S.. OUR FAMILIES ARE PRIORITY #1... And President Trump is best for our families, both short and long-term.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

lots of capital letters, are you ok or a bit angry today

perhaps take a break for a while, no need to let politics get your blood pressure boiling

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

HE'S Fine , HOW ABOUT YOU > ?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

having a pleasant evening , do you often speak on other peoples behalf?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join