It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT - There Was Indeed Wide-Spread Election Fraud in 2020 to Benefit JOE BIDEN.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Saturday, August 5, 2023

Numerous testimonies are now confirming that President Trump and tens of millions of Americans, were right all along.

There was indeed WIDE SPREAD ELECTION FRAUD occurring, as the November 2020 Presidential Election grew closer.

It appears the LARGEST SCALE Election Fraud was perpetrated by our very own Federal Government!

To make it possible for Democratic candidate JOE BIDEN to defeat President Donald Trump, the immoral and likely illegal activities committed by Joe Biden, and his son Hunter Biden, had to be kept hidden from the vast majority of voters.

OUR DOJ/FBI met with Media Companies to tell them that negative stories surfacing about the Biden family were unfounded rumors, generated by Vladimir Putin and Russian Intelligence.

FBI Warned Facebook of "Russian Smears Against the Bidens": www.bbc.com...

A top FBI Official testified this Election Fraud Occurred: www.politico.com...

FBI Director Wray revealed last month that, in actuality, the DOJ-FBI KNEW even before 2020, the info surfacing against the BIDEN FAMILY was TRUE and ACCURATE. The allegations were NOT lies planted by Russia..or any other enemy.

Section Chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force Laura Dehmlow participated in a transcribed interview before the House Judiciary Committee and its Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government on Monday and revealed details of how the bureau "conditioned" social media companies to believe the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation, despite knowing it was legitimate.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

As a result of this LARGE SCALE LIE and COVERUP perpetrated by the DOJ-FBI, former Top Government Officials, and 90% of U.S. News Media, a Whopping 70% of America had no clue about Hunter and Joe offering "access" to, or extorting foreign nationals for cash. Or Joe Biden diddling his daughter in the shower, when she was pre-teen, as Ashley wrote in her diary. A diary that was quickly confiscated by the FBI when its existence became known.

So the next time you hear or read, "THERE WAS NO WIDESPREAD ELECTION FRAUD!" from an ignorant source, enlighten them by sending a link to this post.

------

And by the way...President Joe Biden and his Attorney General Merrick Garland, are perpetrating Election Fraud at this very moment as we get closer to the November 2024 Presidential election.

1.) They are working to take down candidate Donald Trump, like their life depends on it!
A total of 78 charges have been filed against the former President: www.washingtonpost.com...

2.) A.G. Garland Appointed a Special Counsel to gather and hide the facts surrounding Senator and Vice President Joe Biden systematically stealing, and (?), with highly classified government documents, over a +12 year time frame.
Case was removed from Chicago Investigator Lausch, and given to Robert Hur, to bury: www.usatoday.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/5/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If nothing gets done about this, now , or at least ensure honest elections then our country is lost.
The corruption runs too deep and all trust in the 'government' is gone.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Lying to the voters before an election is considered defrauding the public. Just like now, they were blasting whatever trump did while downgrading any negativity aimed at Biden. That qualifies as voter fraud since they steered the election so that Biden won. Every election has voter fraud, I have read about that for many decades, but usually the fraud does not effect the outcome.

Look at all the stuff they threw at Trump, I have no clue why he would even want to run for president again. If I were him, I would have backed a candidate to help them win the election next term and also back congressmen with funding and moderate level headed support so the Republicans can get control back.

I know that the Liberal faction of politics railroaded his bid for presidency last time....but lying in politics is not illegal as long as it is done right...which to me is wrong. The best deceiver gets to the whitehouse applies...Biden is a much better liar than Trump ever was. I do not know how Trump even won initially, Hillary was a real good deceiver, but she messed up badly from neglectful mistakes a few times and got shot down. Seems the Democrats like to promote poor people into the highest power jobs, choosing them by their ability to win the election instead of their integrity.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Everything we're experiencing is the result of an ACTUAL coup that took place during Obama's administration. Trump derailed the flow/succession, yet failed to re-gut the military leadership and fire all the cabinet level shills and snakes from his inner circle.

He didn't stand a chance.

We were headed for economic turmoil regardless, but at least we were tracking in the right direction towards a realistic recovery; a better way of managing the inevitable to be honest.

Now, we are inundated with rampant corruption and TYRANNY and a good part of the population is just fine and dandy with it. Don't worry, the usual abysmal sycophants will be here shortly to "fact check" us to death..🙄

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

If nothing gets done about this, now , or at least ensure honest elections then our country is lost.
The corruption runs too deep and all trust in the 'government' is gone.

Right. To hear Donald Trump admit how wide and deep the D.C. corruption is, and how it overwhelmed him, was a big personal shock.

It's pretty much obvious that the Trillions of Dollars the U.S. generates is not being spent on Making America and Americans stronger, healthier, or wealthier. Much is being siphoned off to, and by, both high and low ranking criminals.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Democrats also choose those who will keep criminal activities covered up. For that matter, Republicans are now favoring those who will cover-up high ranking crimes too. I don't think Republican leaders were this "dirty" back when Bush was President. Maybe a lot of the Obama/Biden/Pelosi regime rubbed off on every body.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

President Trump says he now knows better than to let the "ongoing investigation" B.S. prevent him from firing people, like BARR and WRAY warned him about, when he wanted to get rid of people at the top.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
so what? Nothing will happen until as Trump said "Clean the swamp", this pestilence will continue to survive and keep on infesting until the United States is a cancerous tumor on the Earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Anyone who reads your daily fan fiction knows that you are 100% a Trump supporter/bot. Nothing wrong with supporting the team you choose.

What I dont understand is how anyone can honestly say "your side is bad and my side is good" and choose a party currently.

That isnt to say that Trump didnt do some okay things and some horrible thing. That Biden hasnt done some horrible things and some okay things.

Rather I am of the belief that if Biden and Trump are the best the two parties can do then we are screwed.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

So nothing to refute the facts in the OP...just attack the poster as a trump supporter and even insinuate he is a bot. Then deflect by saying trump and biden are bad just the same basically without actually addressing any of the facts in the OP and also offering none to support your posts in the process. Basically a worthless post...
edit on 6-8-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse
Democrats also choose those who will keep criminal activities covered up. For that matter, Republicans are now favoring those who will cover-up high ranking crimes too. I don't think Republican leaders were this "dirty" back when Bush was President. Maybe a lot of the Obama/Biden/Pelosi regime rubbed off on every body.

Seems that because of the way society has gone lately with both parents working, the kids are getting more apt to do crimes. Laws have been passed that make it illegal to spank your kids when they are young too, so kids don't get punishment early in life which makes them believe they will not get punished for their crimes later in life.

The thing is that the people in the middle class along with other donors to the political parties have kids that were getting in trouble and because of their parents prestigious jobs they started getting away with things more in school and their local area...so these people in their prestigious positions got the laws changed so their kids would not get charged with things that they were not supposed to do. Along with their own kids not getting stiff penalties, the rest of people had their kids benefit by these laws. So now a lot of the corruption has spread through our society and the numbers of bad people is increasing a lot the farther down the rabbit hole we go. Our society now has a major problem just because kids did not get disiplined properly when they were young and in their teenage years, a lawyer would get a teenager off with no record and the teenager just figured it was their right to not get punishment as long as the parents paid a lawyer and their fines. Lawyers got richer, the jails do not have nearly as many people in them as they should, and fines are paid by the parents of kids that don't want the public to know their kid was in trouble. Both parents are working most times in these cases, the kids are not properly supervised.

I see this happening a lot around here, parents and grandparents keep bailing the kids out of trouble. The courts love it when they get more money, the cops are disgusted because they put a youth in jail and they are out the next day even for more serious crimes now. There are a lot of warrants out here for youth that have not showed up at court, and these youth keep doing bad things, they are not even scared of the police anymore.

It started at the top of society, laws were made more lenient to protect those youth, but laws are made for everyone, not just the rich....plea bargaining is always done around here, even with court appointed lawyers.

This has been increasing for generations, I have seen it happening for at least three generations now with each generation increasing the number of these kids that think they don't have to follow the laws because they can get off with a slap on the wrist.

Conservatives used to be more into letting their kids get punnished because they believed society should work together to keep crime down. Liberals...well just look at their chaotic behavior through the last four generations, they push to ease the laws so their kids don't get the book thrown at them and wind up in jail very long or prison....because they taught them that laws can be changed...liberal is all about overturning present rules. They initiate change, whether bad or good, they like to change things.

So, in a nutshell, this is what I believe is happening to society because I have seen it happening quite a bit over the years and it is much worse now than it was back in the sixties. In the sixties you did not even have to lock your doors or your cars. You did not need security systems on your house around here even into the early seventies. You might find some drunk passed out in your shed because he she could not make it home and it was either buggy outside or it was freezing. Now if you left a chainsaw in the back of your truck, it might disappear, but you could just stick it in the cab and it was ok. It used to be you could leave any tool outside and the people who stole stuff would not bother it because tools made you have to work, but then selling them became the trend, so then you had to put them away.

With the internet, it is easy for someone to sell what they stole. They list it from a different area for sale then they say they will deliver it. So the crooks are getting smarter, people on marketplace do not realize what is being sold there is what was stolen from their house because the location is fifty miles away.

At the rate things are going, I do not want to live for another twenty years, society is getting corrupt, it used to be one or two percent of people were corrupt, now it appears it is about three or four percent. One bad person can cause problems for a lot of people. The strange thing is people don't even realize they are corrupt, they have been taught what they can get away with and they stretched it and their kids stretch it. They feel they are justified in their action because now they believe it is considered socially acceptable. They cannot properly comprehend what honest means, before you were obligated by a handshake, now you need a legal contract and legal contracts often have corruption written into them.
Ok, enough of a rant, I am just old and have seen too much change in society over the last fifty five years or so since I became a teanager.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

" That Biden hasn't done some horrible things and some okay things. "

Ah , What were the " Okay "Things Again > ? My Memory is a Bit Vague on those......

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Rather I am of the belief that if Biden and Trump are the best the two parties can do then we are screwed.

Far from the best but they are the ones that are forced on us.
Lesser of 2 evils is anyone that is not a Democrat.
Anyone.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ah calm down scooter, if Trump is innocent he will walk away. It's not like he has a public defender representing him.

(post by Merman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman
So where just going to ignore when he called a couple hundred million Americans the enemy all dressed up on his podium with a red n black background ...

All the kids he oddly sniffs I don't really think compares to Trump's association with Epstein who was infact banned from mar a largo for ... hmm I wonder

www.cnbc.com...

Odd he would do that I mean if he was that type u would think Epstein had more than enough dirt on him to get whatever he wanted

Divide the country naa that rest on the shoulders of the media they told people the world might as well end now that trump was president they even did a mock execution of him on TV I'd love to see the reaction if they did that to Joe Biden

edit on 6-8-2023 by markovian because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian
Who owned the island next to Epstiens pedophile Island?

Google it.

Fkn Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I need popcorn, mines empty.

Wasn't there some bombshell Trump was going to drop? Tick-tock, time's a-wasting.

When this is over, so many on the Right will be so triggered...

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Best post on ATS today! Well, on Trump threads at least.

No way in hell he flew on the Lolita Express without sampling what Epstein was peddling....

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Best post on ATS today! Well, on Trump threads at least.

No way in hell he flew on the Lolita Express without sampling what Epstein was peddling....

Wait until they start digging in the dirt on “Biden Island” next to James and Joe’s pals place… 😘

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join