It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT - There Was Indeed Wide-Spread Election Fraud in 2020 to Benefit JOE BIDEN.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: RazorV66

It sounds like his former lawyer thinks he's guilty and that he's only running for President so he can pardon himself.

Sounds like he thinks he’s going to continue to get railroaded but whatever give you them warm progressive TDS feelz chief… 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gothar

The left is persecuting a political opponent.

FAct.

Biden owns the open-door policy on our border and the economic crapfest we're currently seeing.

To blame Trump is probably a sign of clinical insanity.

As for the numbers of illegals coming over? Biden's DHS has gamed the numbers.

As far as Marxists go, if you're against the Constitution and freedom, then enjoy the label, Comrade.

We all have opinions, right? What's this about the Constitution? Should it only work for one side? You make it sound like it should....as long as it's get the DEMOCRATS! 😂 Go get em!

The Constitution should work for ONLY THOSE ABIDING BY IT… one side is trying to work with in its confines… the other is calling it outdated and trying to destroy it… the side that is trampling it SHOULD BE GOTTEN… and hung…

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Registered Independent and never voted Democrat in my life.

So what Party am I being loyal to?

The one you’re constantly defending… if you’re not against it… you’re with it… especially when YOU DEFEND IT… 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Folk that are calling for hangings are totally deranged.

You have lost the plot and are disgusting.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Gothar

Yeah, this seems to be the theme now that Biden is being exposed. All politicians are crooked so I don't participate. But Trump is worst.

I see you.

Lol how old are you? Son, politicians have been corrupt since their inception. Oh, and I always participate, never said I didn't. You kids paying attention?

You don't see me, you can't, got tape in my camera lol.

(post by SwissMarked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

1.) They are working to take down candidate Donald Trump, like their life depends on it!

So we have President Trump who was impeached for just suggesting on an open call that there might be some wrongdoings with Biden and family, and this was before Biden officially said he was running. No front runner yet or even a candidate.

Moving forward to Trump it is a crazy level that they are attacking him from all levels from the woke states to the DOJ, President, and letter agencies all working in sync to "get him".

It is estimated that Biden would have lost 20% of his votes if what was maybe 10% known today about him and Hunter back in 2019, so we knew the info was there but YES all the groups that were in the know kept it secret for as long as possible. Now that it looks like Biden isn't going to make it 2024 to 2028 they finally are letting it all come out in an eat their own event that they are quick to do.

edit on 6-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Folk that are calling for hangings are totally deranged.

You have lost the plot and are disgusting.

Why, People used to travel for many miles to see a good hanging. Treason is a very good reason to hang people.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Due process or lynchings?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Trump's lawyer just went on TV and said that a violation of the Constitution is not a violation of the law.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I don't see anything about hanging.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I don't see anything about hanging.

Shocker… you only see what you want to… 🤣🤣🤣

It’s right there in the middle… “and shall suffer death”… if you’d prefer a firing squad that can be arranged too…

“ In 1790 Congress fixed death by hanging as the penalty for treason. During the Civil War, in 1862, the penalty was altered by Congress to death, or at the discretion of the court, imprisonment for not less than five years and a fine of not less than $10,000, along with disability to hold public office.”

You’re welcome…

edit on 6-8-2023 by SwissMarked because: 🖕🧐🖕

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So the punishment isn't hanging.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Merman

Do us all a favor Joe and go back down to your basement, you might catch COVID again.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not too smart eh? In a lynching it is immediate. How can people come for many miles to see a lynching? That's just stupid.

Think next time.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Think next time.

Do you realize what you’re asking of them… if this was possible they’d be opposed to everything they support… 😜👍

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What?

What do you not understand about 'due process"?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It certainly seems like plenty of people were present for Henry Choate's lynching at Maury County courthouse.

A location that was just included in the music video for the Jason Aldean song you guys creamed your jeans over.
edit on 6-8-2023 by Threadbare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

got a link?

Does Google not work for you?

LINKY

So anyone who rode on his plane had their way with kids. Let's go arrest Bill Clinton on the way to DJT's house, you in?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It certainly seems like plenty of people were present for Henry Choate's lynching at Maury County courthouse.

A location that was just included in the music video for the Jason Aldean song you guys creamed your jeans over.

Oh my, if that little ditty put sand in your vajayjay, this one will make you really salty.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join