It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT - There Was Indeed Wide-Spread Election Fraud in 2020 to Benefit JOE BIDEN.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump's legal team is a revolving door. Case in point, the lawyer that defended Trump for the Russia accusations, Ty Cobb, says Trump is toast with the current charges.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: carewemust

Trump's legal team is a revolving door. Case in point, the lawyer that defended Trump for the Russia accusations, Ty Cobb, says Trump is toast with the current charges.

Yeah here is what Cobb said…..

“He knew. He is toast. DC jury: He is done. Until he wins the election and the fun begins all over,"

Bittersweet for you I bet, he loses the case but wins the election.
Which is all that matters, 4 more years of salty Liberal tears.

🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So he said that Trump is toast and will be found guilty?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You interpret it how you want.

Toast until elected

What does that sound like to you?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It sounds like his former lawyer thinks he's guilty and that he's only running for President so he can pardon himself.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It sounds like his former lawyer thinks he's guilty and that he's only running for President so he can pardon himself.

Sure whatever.

If Liberal heads explode, that’s fine with me.

Whatever it takes.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

DOJ to Trump Team: We order you to keep evidence we give you, against you, SECRET. Don't share it with the public.

Trump/Lawyers to DOJ: Go suck an egg! If it isn't "sensitive", we'll decide whether to share it, or not.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

"Fighting Back" is picking up steam!

I hope House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is watching and learning, while enjoying his 42-day vacation.

Trump to the world "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, IM COMING AFTER YOU" He speaks, MAGA country acts. But no, he means nothing by it, all innocence here! No need for alarm, it's easier that way

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So you have no issue if Trump is guilty?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So you have no issue if Trump is guilty?

No issue at all.

I am a spiteful bastard.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Or you belong to a cult.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Or you belong to a cult.

That's funny coming from a Party Loyalist.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

And here we have the cherry on top of your historical dishonesty.

Trying to claim that Ty Cobb stated that Trump will be guilty by the merits of the case but not by the jurisdiction.

Indicating that he wont get a fair trial in DC.

Hilarious.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Or you belong to a cult.

Nope.
You guys are the triggered, hurt feelz cult.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gothar

The left is persecuting a political opponent.

FAct.

Biden owns the open-door policy on our border and the economic crapfest we're currently seeing.

To blame Trump is probably a sign of clinical insanity.

As for the numbers of illegals coming over? Biden's DHS has gamed the numbers.

As far as Marxists go, if you're against the Constitution and freedom, then enjoy the label, Comrade.

The "Right" is attempting to do the same thing right now, persecute a political opponent just as they promised you they would.....so? It's what they do to entertain you. Are you not entertained? It's all theater to to distract you....

Look, call me names and do whatever you want. I don't care and it doesn't bother me. We aren't friends lol. But come on lol really? Have you studied Marxism, took political sciences courses, understand how government works outside the bubble that is US politics? Or are you just throwing out "wordisms". I mean, "Marxism" and "Nazis" is kinda always the blah blah echo that comes in response to anything in the comments section of everyone's favorite political show, whatever that is now. Basically, very predictable. Good job 👍

fAcT: using cute changes in the word you are using doesn't make it true or false

The Democrats are cooking the numbers on the border to look good. The Republicans are cooking the numbers on the border to make Democrats look bad. Everyone is doing it, but your side is better for it somehow???

We all have opinions, right? What's this about the Constitution? Should it only work for one side? You make it sound like it should....as long as it's get the DEMOCRATS! 😂 Go get em!

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Let's say you're being framed for murder and being charged by a paid off AG, with a Judge that's paid to throw the book at you.

Your attorneys may say, "we got this, boss! No worries ", or they can give you the truth, that you're screwed.

Would that be the same as your lawyer saying you're guilty and actually murdered someone?

edit on 6-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Like, how Biden ran for President to cover up his ties to Ukraine and China?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar

originally posted by: carewemust

DOJ to Trump Team: We order you to keep evidence we give you, against you, SECRET. Don't share it with the public.

Trump/Lawyers to DOJ: Go suck an egg! If it isn't "sensitive", we'll decide whether to share it, or not.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

"Fighting Back" is picking up steam!

I hope House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is watching and learning, while enjoying his 42-day vacation.

Trump to the world "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, IM COMING AFTER YOU" He speaks, MAGA country acts. But no, he means nothing by it, all innocence here! No need for alarm, it's easier that way

What cities did MAGA people burn down?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Registered Independent and never voted Democrat in my life.

So what Party am I being loyal to?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

There will be evidence from more than one or two witnesses that Trump acknowledged that he lost.

That is just the cherry on top of a mountain of evidence that would satisfy the 'reckless disregard' or 'should have known' standards that are alternatives to proving actual knowledge.

That didn't sound like what Cobb is talking about.

Let's not forget he also had this to say about the documents case:

I think this original indictment was engineered to last 1,000 years, and now this superseding indictment will last an antiquity.

This is such a tight case; the evidence is so overwhelming.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

What "cities" were burned down?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join