It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT - There Was Indeed Wide-Spread Election Fraud in 2020 to Benefit JOE BIDEN.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Hopefully those on the left will be a little educated...
If they simply acknowledged reality we would be a lot closer to heading in the right direction

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Trump was not a politician or an insider. His election was a shock to their system. That's why from day 1 Democrats were on the attack. From 2016 up to today, the liberal media stopped at nothing to smear, attack and lie about Trump.

We were fed every lie, from "Poooootin interfered in our elections!!!" to "Trump is an illegitimate President because Hillary got more votes!!". The Democrats stood one by one in the Capital trying to stop the certification of the 2016 election. They tried to impeach Trump over "Russian collusion" by having clowns like Adam Schiff literally stand before Congress, presenting doctored documents as evidence. They claimed the Steele Dossier was concrete PROOF of Trump's wrongdoings. Nevermind that it was a phony document commissioned by Hillary Clintons team.

Then they went after him for a phone call to Ukraine, claiming he was denying them aid. Nevermind that Joe Biden was on video, saying he did exactly that. Trump bad!

I could go on and on with all their attempts to remove him, interfere with the election and prevent him from running again. Do I think Trump is a saint? No. He is clearly a narcissist. But at least he was actually concerned about America and it's citizens. Then Joe came along. He undid everything Trump did from day 1. He sends billions of dollars to Ukraine while our southern border sits wide open, letting drugs, cartels and human trafficking come into America. How many have died from fentanyl overdoses?

I am not a fan of ANY political party. I simply refer to myself as a "conservative". But you have to be a blind fool to think Trump is guilty of whatever the charge of the month is, while completely ignoring the ACTUAL evidence against Biden and his son. If you're not willing to entertain the possibility that Biden is corrupt, you have no legs to stand on when it comes to Trump. Period.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Merman

Best post on ATS today! Well, on Trump threads at least.

No way in hell he flew on the Lolita Express without sampling what Epstein was peddling....

Wait until they start digging in the dirt on “Biden Island” next to James and Joe’s pals place… 😘

I don't think the Bidens are much better. Living Next to Epstein (Epstein? Who the F**k is Epstein?) Is one thing, but Trump was a regular visitor the the Island of the man who didn't kill himself, there is a trail of evidence. I haven't heard of any proof the Bidens were connected to the Pedo Ring that circled the creepy little doo-dah (Epstein)

The US system needs overhauled. Maybe the revolution people are talking about having, when Trump goes to jail is what the US needs to flush the corruption out of the whole system?

While 'We the People" are divided so much, they Government will keep bending them over and screwing them six ways from Sunday! Democrats and Republicans need to come together and tell the politicians that enough is enough.

But carry on, by all means, bicker and squabble, bitch and moan all you like. Nothing will change until the people come together.

The US is not alone in this, but do the people of the world have the thirst for revolt our ancestors did?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

If they simply acknowledged reality we would be a lot closer to heading in the right direction

I hate to tell you this buddy but from the outside the Right are the ones who appear to be out of touch with reality.

But to be fair the Left and Right need their heads banged together. Left of Right, you're still people
edit on 6/8/23 by djz3ro because: Missed a ]

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I hate to tell you this buddy but from the outside the Right are the ones who appear to be out of touch with reality.

But to be fair the Left and Right need their heads banged together. Left of Right, you're still people

The left can’t even figure out if you’re born with a dangly part you’re a boy and if you’re not you’re a girl… but sure… it’s the “right” that’s “detached from reality”… gotcha… 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: opethPA

So nothing to refute the facts in the OP...just attack the poster as a trump supporter and even insinuate he is a bot. Then deflect by saying trump and biden are bad just the same basically without actually addressing any of the facts in the OP and also offering none to support your posts in the process. Basically a worthless post...

If that is what you take from my post then great, more power to you.

Is this the part where I attacked CWM for clearly being a Trump fan, "Nothing wrong with supporting the team you choose."

I don't have to deflect anything to anyone here. People can agree and disagree to whatever they want. Beyond that Every single post I have made here in regards to politics is always the same. I didnt think Trump was great and I know Biden is worse.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

What I dont understand is how anyone can honestly say "your side is bad and my side is good" and choose a party currently.

the left always denies any and all wrongdoing. when backed into a corner and forced to admit issues the response is invariably 'both sides do it'.

no Republican wants an open border.
no Republican prosecutor is dropping charges and pushing for no bail.
no Republican is promoting child surgery at teenager's request.
no Republican wants to outlaw gas stoves, wood stoves, gasoline cars, etc.
the Democrats are a party of fools and only a totally corrupt and biased media give them any credence.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There were so many forms and incidents of voter fraud even those with TDS cannot deny it with a straight face.

But they'll never openly admit it. No matter how much worse it gets.

Doubledown Democrats

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have said the same thing. You cannot deny this, it's all documented and we have been living with these facts since they happened. Apparently the MSM is too scared to speak about it. They have to do what they are told. Like good little bitches.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merman
a reply to: carewemust

Hey Man, if you carry on screwing around with Ashley's private affairs you will end up with the same fate as the ones who stole her diary and let Putin use it as a weapon against the democrats at election time. You are putting disgusting lies into her mouth that she has never spoken and she loves her Mom and Dad. She is not like you.

Behold your martyr! Behold your Messiah, you losers,

Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’

Trump is as corrupt as they come. Joe is no angel, but there is nothing on him like there is Trump. I would much prefer Biden to Trump, for all his sins. Trump has thugs for supporters who are violent and scapegoat their fellow Americans to achieve their political ends. That is scary. We must KILL IT. We must kill it dead and we will.

Scapegoat politics is coming to an end. No longer will the masses be given a choice to hate on a group of people to blame them for all the problems of life. That is EXACTLY what they did to Jesus Christ. It is what they have been doing to Jews, black people, women, gay people and trans people all through history. Oscar Wilde's "Ballad of Reading Gaol" tells us all we need to know about the evil of scapegoating minorities.

You have scapegoated me all my life. The Tories in their desperation in the UK are trying right now to do it again. They want to blame me for all THEIR SINS. They will be stopped from doing that.

Looking at you here, all of you who are commenting with your made up illusions about messiah Trump, makes me know that we have the kind of correction we deserve right now. I could never hate my fellow human being the way you lot do. You disgust me. All of you disgust me.

Trump is a bad man. He is dividing America in the way that dictators do. He is dangerous because of his corruption. He has broken the law many times. He is up to his neck with lawsuits now because of it.

Try and load Biden up with the same. You will not find it because it does not exist. The worst of it is that you are using Ashley and Hunter to attack him, through his own children and their problems. Don't worry, Ashley and Hunter, I have had the same issues as you. Now I am in tip top form. I hope the same for you both.

My grandad used to get drunk on Sundays and would come into my bath and make me scrub his back. I bet you Richard Burton had similar happen as a coal miner's son. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I love his memory and am proud of the good man he was.

You all are liars. You all have your own skeletons that you are too scared to reveal because of your paranoia about letting your true selves be known. You hide behind facades and illusions of social status, its symbols and identity. I KNOW you do as I was a social worker for many years like Ashley has been. I know all your problems because I wiped your bottoms when you are too old and messed up to do it yourselves.

Dems may get messed up with drugs, but Republicans get messed up with alcohol, violence and thuggery. Your history is horrible. You lot would kick out all the Jews if you could. You would kick out all the migrants. You would kick out all the black people. You would kick out all the homeless. I know all about you.

The only major interference in the last election was by Trump and Putin. What does that tell you? Do your thing, authorities. This is a bad man pretending to be a Christian. None of what he does or has been is Christian. He is a deceiver and his followers have shown themselves capable of destroying democracy at Capitol Hill. He is the leader of a dangerous political personality cult that gave rise to the beast that was Hitler before. You are correct to tackle it with the full force of the law, I am a Christian and I have no respect for Trump as a businessman or politician. He is a nasty and vulgar piece of work. Even most of the right wing in the UK know that about him. He is not popular in the Daily Mail comments if you read them. They all think he is a pretender.

You lot don't really care about America. You only care about your own prejudices and what America can do for you. You want nice tidy lawns and houses on the outside, but what is on the inside of you?

I am a huge critic of this current clique running the West, but Trump is much more dangerous. At least I don't have to have my life destroyed by another Hitler.

How I wished they would care about me. I can't really defend them because I no longer have much of a will as they have neglected me too. You are all a lot of nasty expletive words I would get banned for writing here if I indeed wrote them. The Lord will set ferocious Angels on you all for what you do.

and now we have a winner!

The WHATABOUTISM Award!!!

pick up your trophy on your way out.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Do you honestly think only Democrats are gay or trans? Hilarious, and delusional.

originally posted by: SwissMarked

The left can’t even figure out if you’re born with a dangly part you’re a boy and if you’re not you’re a girl… but sure… it’s the “right” that’s “detached from reality”… gotcha… 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The USSC needs to step in.

This is a constitutional crisis. What the heck are they there for, if not to straighten out messes like these.

Get to work, Supremes. Stop hiding inside your black frocks.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Where did you get the notion that Trump was a regular visitor to Epsteins Island?

From the flight manifests, he flew on Epsteins plane ONCE. And it wasn't to the island.

Some facts are documented. You don't need to spread myth.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I don't hear anyone on the right trying to figure out what a woman is.

Reality.. ok.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

When a democrat gets caught, the audience always shouts: all politicians are crooks.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Your information is a bit outdated. Based on flight manifests that came out from Maxwell's case, Trump flew on the Lolita Express seven times.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: ElGoobero

When a democrat gets caught, the audience always shouts: all politicians are crooks.

When a democrat is president, then the left says, "All parties suck, go 3rd party", when a republican is president, then they say, "Democrat is the only choice".

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Your information is a bit outdated. Based on flight manifests that came out from Maxwell's case, Trump flew on the Lolita Express seven times.
got a link?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

got a link?

Does Google not work for you?

LINKY

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

But what happens when his lawyers are all indicted as 'co-conspirators'?

2nd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join