It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Public Must Consume Human Waste to Fight Climate Change

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Where's the actual link to a quote from the WEF about "consuming human faeces"?

I can seen numerous articles about using human waste as fertiliser, power sources, converting to clean water, etc - nothing about eating it.

Can you provide a link?
edit on 3-7-2023 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

I can seen numerous articles about using human waste as fertiliser, power sources, converting to clean water, etc - nothing about eating it.

Can you provide a link?

I believe it's about eating processed human waste, as in having the recycled waste turned into fertilizer and gray water, which are then used in agriculture.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Ok, that's a massive stretch and to be honest, that happens all the time anway. The OP made it sound more of a direct, 'bum-to-mouth' scenario.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
That's not evidence it's actually safe. That's something a website developer was told to put on a government site.

That site is from a company that builds the systems used on the treatment plants or creates their projects .

Most of the wastewater treatment parameters and the effluent contaminants used to determine those parameters were created before people were being prescribed hormones as a routine part of the healthcare. It was before people started consuming industrial waste products and myriad pesticides as part of their food supply. In some cases the data is from before I was born.

That's not the case of Portugal and other EU countries, the regulations are relatively recent, and industrial waste is separated from domestic waste.

Nobody wants to know how their cash cows are poisoning the population, so if the population doesn't ask nobody will.

That's one of the things NGOs do, they keep a close look onto those things.

If NGOs put their money into beneficial things instead of astroturfing social media, buying politicians, and funding civil unrest, we may not be in the situation we are.

I see this is another aspect that is different in Portugal and, I suppose, most of the EU.

edit on 3/7/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Can you provide a link?

I addressed this issue here . . . First Post

and here . . . Second post

and finally here . . . Third Post

Did you read anything but the OP? If you did, you wouldn't be asking me that question.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: spaceflyr
Is is it just me or has ATS become a dumping ground for articles of interest without source information to give a reference to the members here at ATS for further investigation and analysis?

That seems to be the case and I will admit that I have jumped the gun with this one and that is part of the problem. Having come to this conclusion earlier, I put up the thread without being sure it had a verified source for their claims. My bad and I will be more vigilant in the future and at the very least warn the reader of the dubious information upon the first post.

Not much to add but a personal 'thank you' for making this decision.

I look forward to reading threads with some of your interesting finds (and likely debating them, but that's what this place is for.)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
That's not evidence it's actually safe. That's something a website developer was told to put on a government site.

That site is from a company that builds the systems used on the treatment plants or creates their projects .

Most of the wastewater treatment parameters and the effluent contaminants used to determine those parameters were created before people were being prescribed hormones as a routine part of the healthcare. It was before people started consuming industrial waste products and myriad pesticides as part of their food supply. In some cases the data is from before I was born.

That's not the case of Portugal and other EU countries, the regulations are relatively recent, and industrial waste is separated from domestic waste.

Nobody wants to know how their cash cows are poisoning the population, so if the population doesn't ask nobody will.

That's one of the things NGOs do, they keep a close look onto those things.

If NGOs put their money into beneficial things instead of astroturfing social media, buying politicians, and funding civil unrest, we may not be in the situation we are.

I see this is another aspect that is different in Portugal and, I suppose, most of the EU.

I believe the situation is similar here in the US... one simply has to look up the regulations and regulatory agencies and I think they will be fairly similar. Most of the First World countries tend to have very similar policies.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Perhaps WEF is more about open border policies for international private equity investment, migration and cooperation. I haven't really looked into it much though.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It says they’re going to use the sewage for what I assume is fertilizer.

You do know sewage water is already cleaned and reused for most municipal waters right?

We use dirt from our corrals for garden soil, but we do let it sit idle for a year or more before we work it in. It still smells poopie though.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So we will still get everyone's prescription meds in a bathtub mix of drugs, you cant filter that out

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
So we will still get everyone's prescription meds in a bathtub mix of drugs, you cant filter that out

They may not be able to filter out the chemicals, but if they know which are the ones they need to remove they can use other chemicals to neutralise those.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i wish people would realize the r0thschilds, the kingz queenz r0yalz, the w-e-f, the s0ros', the internati0nal bannking fammilies, all of them need to be elliminated from the planet.

no internati0nalists = no waars, no taxxes, no fiat faake currrency, no pr0paganda, no faake raccism, no fallse flaags, etc etc etc. internati0nalists have been the bane of human kind since at least the days of jc, and for mozes knows how much longer before that when they were the egypttian r0yality and beyond before that.

any w-e-f member needs to be put off planet 4eva.
by any means.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Butterfinger

They may not be able to filter out the chemicals, but if they know which are the ones they need to remove they can use other chemicals to neutralise those.

Ooh, lovely, 21st century cocktail hour. :-)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ok, that's a massive stretch and to be honest, that happens all the time anway. The OP made it sound more of a direct, 'bum-to-mouth' scenario.

You'll find no shortage of that on ATS lol. A lot of people here tend to sensationalize things and deliberately warp the context.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
And what's wrong with someone in Singapore unilaterally deciding to used cleaned sewage water to make a craft beer?

If someone wants to do it themselves, all the more power.

Problem is when the environmental elites declare the rest of us will be eating poo-fed bugs while exempting themselves.

This. You will never see WEF elites eating the same garbage that they want us to eat. The whole climate tyranny agenda is bogus, and has nothing to do with the climate. It's all about power and control. International globalist elites who fly around in private jets and have the personal carbon footprint of a small nation demonize poor people for having wood burning stoves and rainwater collectors. It is the duty of all decent people to point out the hypocrisy of these NWO parasites at every opportunity.
edit on 18-8-2023 by EndTimesWatchman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is utterly hideous & yet it was to be expected. They are antichrist, anti-human monsters, who deserve to be put down like rabid dogs. God help us, we need a miracle to break free of the claws of this beast system, being ably controlled by neo-fascist technocratic plutocrats, such as Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum.

Surely this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back? Surely the free peoples of the world will not stand for this? Net Zero is a farcical deception, a ponzi scheme of manipulation & wealth creation for the richest amongst the so-called 'elite'. Do we think that any of them will be eating faeces & drinking urine? Of course not. Neither should we put up for this abject misery they are intent on forcing upon us.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I've checked the background to the claim/s in the OP's article, and despite a lack of source material in the original OP article, I've found information which demonstrates that it's clearly true when you look beneath the surface of what the WEF is saying publicly, and which companies they are partnering with & promoting.

Here:

The World Economic Forum is openly suggesting that sewage reuse is the future - even to the point of forcibly putting 'biosolids' (poop) directly into the food supply after 'reclaiming' it from raw sewage. Some of their plans are noted in the following article, and by inference through their direct & praising connection to the company '374 Water'.

WEF article

374 Water on the WEF forum site

Quote from 374 Water: 374Water is a US-based cleantech company which aims to preserve a clean and healthy environment using a circular waste management solution, AirSCWO™. This solution employs a physical-thermal process powered by water above its critical point and air, that yields a highly effective oxidation reaction eliminating organic compounds and generating energy and safe products that can be recovered and reused. AirSCWO™ can transforms all wet waste such as sewage sludge, biosolids, food waste, hazardous and non-hazardous waste, and forever chemicals (e.g., PFAS) into valuable recoverable resources: water, energy, and minerals. In addition to water utilities, the company’s target customers include military, food and beverage operations, oil and gas facilities, and organic chemical or pharmaceutical factories.

CHECK THE FINAL SENTENCE ABOVE. See how they intend to process poop back into the food supply of Humanity. This is clear & unequivocal - they will not stop until our degradation is utter & complete. Do you think the people dreaming up these ideas will eat recycled poop? Of course not. Yet again, the World Economic Forum proves their true colours - they are intent on not only diminishing our capacity to live out expressions of human freedom, but in fact they're set on diminishing our status as free souls under God, degrading us at an extreme level. They are mocking us, telling us we will eat insects & recycled poop, as they scoff their smoked salmon, caviar & foie gras, after landing in Davos on their fleet of ('environmentally friendly') private jets.

This is just one of the diabolical intentions they have demonstrated time & time again. Resist them wholeheartedly.

edit on AugustSaturday2318CDT06America/Chicago-050013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CandidCandace

The information is legitimate - see my post above. Open your eyes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join