It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Public Must Consume Human Waste to Fight Climate Change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Can I call it or can I call it? I just mentioned this in a post I made earlier this week, except I said they'd have dung beetles consume human feces and then have us eat the beetles. That the bug farmers would get together with the municipal waste plants with the FDA's approval in order to make us eat our own feces. Well, I was right once again, why doesn't anyone listen? Why didn't I make that bet? I could use the money.

But cricket might be pretty good to eat and June Bug larva seems nice and juicy too, but how long until someone gets the bright idea to serve dung beetles that will eat human excrement? You wait and see, the FDA will approve this in a heartbeat if some human-consumption insect farms begin working with municipal sewage companies. They will eventually make us eat our own feces one way or the other, I'd put money on that one.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is urging governments around the globe to begin recycling “human waste” for public consumption to fight “climate change.” The plan involves diverting human feces and urine captured from sewage back into the food supply.

The effort is being promoted to tackle “global warming” by reducing the alleged “carbon emissions” from food production. The WEF, which is pressuring mainstream media outlets to begin pushing the narrative, is attempting to convince the public that eating our own feces and drinking our own urine is an essential part of fighting climate change.

Link to Article

Is everyone OK with this then? Has everyone had enough and is finally ready to fight this crap (literally) tooth and nail?
edit on 1-7-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Perverse.

Let's see Onkel Klaus take a fork and knife to a turd.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Where have the WEF said all this?

And what's wrong with someone in Singapore unilaterally deciding to used cleaned sewage water to make a craft beer?

As an aside, it's long been said that any tap water you drink in London has already been through 7 people ...... I don;t think tis isn't actually quite true today, but it reflects that fact that water does, indeed, get recycled - and always has.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew brings a whole new meaning to “piss beer”

It’s pretty disgusting regardless of the whole recycling thing.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I guess you're OK with how over in China they reuse cooking grease from the gutter to cook the food they sell on the streets as well? I'll sell you a turd burger cheap, hot, and steaming. It's all natural and yet it's man-made.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
And what's wrong with someone in Singapore unilaterally deciding to used cleaned sewage water to make a craft beer?

If someone wants to do it themselves, all the more power.

Problem is when the environmental elites declare the rest of us will be eating poo-fed bugs while exempting themselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I did a search at the WEF website as well as over the net and couldn't find a reference to this exact agenda other than recycling urine for human consumption. It could be deeply hidden or it was merely a projection made by the article I reference. So until I find a direct quote from the WEF saying, "Eat zee poop", I'll have to concede that isn't on the table just yet. They do mention NASA's efforts in this direction though, but that is for astronauts in space and in the works.

AndyMayhew, I will give you that until I find out more. Thanks and sorry about the poop burger comment.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I will stick with ordinary food but if they WEF want to eat poo let them, they already spew out enough crap without eating any so about time they took there own poison.

As for them trying to force us to eat it, well maybe it is about time to get out the old pitch fork's and torches and send the buggers to the very hell they want the rest of us to endure.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Bio Solids, or Sewage sludge is already used around the world for agriculture after being thoroughly tested for heavy metals and other pollutants. We been eating our # for years, which may help to explain why we have become such # in many societies.

Although more often this stuff is applied on land reclamation sites from old mining operations.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Where have the WEF said all this?

As an aside, it's long been said that any tap water you drink in London has already been through 7 people ...... I don;t think tis isn't actually quite true today, but it reflects that fact that water does, indeed, get recycled - and always has.

I've heard it said that every drop of water has been pissed out by a dinosaur...

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They're talking about using it as fertilizer , even so not sure I am happy about that.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

"Soylent Brown! It's Poople! IT'S POOPLE!"

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"Soylent Brown! It's Poople! IT'S POOPLE!"

Beat me to it DB, but jokes aside, I won't be surprised if people pies is next.

(post by drongosrevenge removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am not gonna eat little pieces of #### for breakfast

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I couldn't see a link to the WEF saying it on that article.

Do you have one? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If that's what they are saying then it's nothing new, variations of that have been done for many centuries.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It says they’re going to use the sewage for what I assume is fertilizer.

You do know sewage water is already cleaned and reused for most municipal waters right?
edit on 1-7-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I live in a fairly rural area and am used to the smell of cow muck being spread on the fields , not sure I want to smell my neighbours though.

(post by GoShredAK removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join