It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Public Must Consume Human Waste to Fight Climate Change

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I couldn't see a link to the WEF saying it on that article.

Do you have one? Thanks in advance.

I addressed that in my last post, but no link to WEF and no reference to eating poop on the WEF website (that I could find anyway). I tried a net search and I only get this same article or quotes from it. If this claim by the article is unfounded, then I believe it was jumping to a conclusion. It is the same conclusion I have come to of late, so I can still believe it will be in the cards soon.
edit on 1-7-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Never mind, the mod will look into this one.
edit on 1-7-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Not telling why to avoid any trouble

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They're talking about using it as fertilizer , even so not sure I am happy about that.

Apparently, they use human excrement down in Mexico on field crops and that is one way the Aztec Two-step, AKA Montezuma's Revenge, gets spread down there. Sound like a good way to spread diseases and parasites by spreading human feces on food crops.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was reading an article a couple of weeks ago the showed how the production of fake meat would add more to global than raising livestock does. I'd like to see a study (an honest, independent one) on the environmental impact of farming bugs.

Out of curiosity as to what the younger generation felt about a diet of bugs I did a quick search; the first thing that came up was agenda. More parents need to quit using the public school system as a babysitter and start homeschooling their kids.

Millennials and Generation Z should be targeted by companies looking to establish edible insects as a key food source in Western countries.

[www.verdict.co.uk...]

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If untreated, yes.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

When they take my steak away it's WW3. I'm getting my guns and ammo and going to the woods and it's game on....just saying.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

“It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat sh!t and die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80's
edit on 1/7/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I read an article a few weeks back about a Japanese scientist who processed poop to make it into a turd burger.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Dejavu on a bun would be a great tagline for poop burgers. Lol!

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is a restaurant in either South Korea or Japan and they serve just one thing, human sh-t. You can get either a burger or a hot dog. The patty or dog goes through a process which removes ecoli and other dangerous things in the feces, then they just work on the texture and some seasoning and voilà, McExcrement!

Edit: oh, I see someone above already beat me to it
edit on 7/1/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Bio Solids, or Sewage sludge is already used around the world for agriculture after being thoroughly tested for heavy metals and other pollutants. We been eating our # for years, which may help to explain why we have become such # in many societies.

Although more often this stuff is applied on land reclamation sites from old mining operations.

In 1988 I worked for a local municipality in one of their parks and we shoveled biosolids under the hedges. It came as hog fuel soaked in the sludge and still stunk of you know what and chemicals. Vile stuff. It was deemed safe but we put it under hedges to be cautious, not in the herb gardens or nicer gardens close to the buildings. I wasnt convinced then, and Im not convinced now.

Nature recycles just fine the slow way. I question what they have to do to treat the end product and what chemicals they might use.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
…. Meanwhile the elites continue to have the best filet mignon, veal, lobster etc
This is just plain disgusting … like how they have their big mansion homes on the ocean while telling us we have to live in apartments or hue they fly in private jets while telling us we cannot drive suvs and eat bugs own nothing and be happy …. The hypocrites
edit on 1-7-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Not me or my Family.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Are these the same lunatics that want to put metal flakes in the atmosphere to control global warming?

We should round them all up, put them all on an island and feed them june bugs and poop. Save the planet from them.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

We're made of star dust aren't we? Our brains could be full of the remnants of alien poo.

In one recent thread here, people are fretting about a possible reduction in birth rate, while here people are fretting about drastic actions needed to combat overpopulation and climate change. Personally I am for the reduced birth rates. But from the sounds of it, people want to have their soylent green cake and to eat it too

But as we are making so much human waste, it would make sense to find something productive to do with it.

Methane and Nitrous Oxide are two of the worst green house gases. Human waste makes a lot of both. And fertilizer makes a lot of Nitrous Oxide. Some means to change the food cycle so that less conventional fertilizer is needed, and to recycle human waste to cut down on these two greenhouse gases would be a good thing. What if it were possible to grow mushrooms with human waste, and the process could somehow purify the waste. Wouldn't that be a good plan.

Animal waste has been used for a long time as fertilizer. Human waste is a more complicated matter because of biohazards and pharmaceuticals. But if human waste could be sterilized and the residual drugs in it be broken down, it would work just as well and as safely.

edit on 1-7-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a sentence in second paragraph.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

But as we are making so much human waste, it would make sense to find something productive to do with it.

I totally agree with that. Organic chemistry is probably the hardest scientific discipline to learn and understand. For what they charged our kids (parents) to learn it, I certainly hope that they can create breakthroughs and solve how we process waste soon, because we are running out of time.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Are these the same lunatics that want to put metal flakes in the atmosphere to control global warming?

Who else? Ideas like this only become actual conversations when human
garbage have both to much money and to much power. How retarded do you have
to be to cover the earth with fields of mirrors for solar energy while blocking
out the sun with geo engineering. And their telling us to eat #?

They must hate everything to be doing what they're doing.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
WEF - Public Must Consume Human Waste...

Huan waste like Kissinger, the posterboy Schwab, like Gates, Musk, Soros, like all these so called politicians who work against their own voters, like all these current wave surfers...

I am sorry that i can´t help but i don´t eat the meat of filthy fascist pigs!

edit on 2 7 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

If untreated, yes.

Treatment is complicated because often treatment increases the concentrations of bad things. A big problem is things they don't know until they know, because they don't bother looking for them. Mainly because corporate profits are more important than human health and have been for a while. None of this can be detected without highly specific testing. We probably don't even know the range of bioaccumulators humans excrete or the real impact of hormone drugs.

This is already in practice in the US, though I don't know if it's the same alleged use here by WEF. Biosolids are used as soil amendment based on nutrient needs, which are tested periodically. It should be noted this is under the Clean Water Act, to protect waterways. I have no idea if the FDA offered any kind of acceptance of this as safe or if was even considered by them. People should be shocked at how much regulation there is over the details of their lives being proposed while corporations that can harm millions by making a mistake get to pay the salaries of their inspectors.

I had to inspect a biosolids application site several times. They're monitored for compliance with a bunch of regulations mostly handled by the state.

I've never seen any convincing evidence it's safe, but I never tracked any down. I strongly suspect whatever there is wouldn't convince me. I'm sure the sewage treatment plants and septic operators find it compelling since they can get rid of part of their waste stream. Humans are too toxic now. Americans have the most toxic food regulations for food additives before we even add in the boatloads of drugs. You may get a disease from a wild animal's scat, but you probably won't get loads of synthetic drugs and endocrine disruptors.

Without a study the simple fact that it's been ongoing in Washington isn't real great evidence it's safe either. The way food is distributed now it's incredibly hard to pin down the source of traditional foodbourne illness outbreaks, most aren't ever definitely solved. Nobody is even looking to correlate any other diseases or maladies to the food chain. Certainly not down to the farm. If there's an effect I doubt anybody is looking for it, which makes me feel there's no real safety assurance.

When a problem that is mostly part of operating expenses for municipalities suddenly turns into me eating feces, maybe its time we talk tax rates. This is another example of governments pawning off things as safe without evidence, all to get citizens to accept more risk while they still get less for their labor through currency devaluation. Taxes always go up. I already paid for my sewage to be treated or removed, so I don't feel obligated to eat it without convincing evidence that' it's safe.

I have no doubt it will happen, but I doubt they'll ever convince me it's safe based on actual studies or even surveillance data after the fact. It will just end up being one more potential population-wide malady that pharmaceutical companies will provide us solutions for.
edit on 7/2/23 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If this is true we need to force world governments to dissolve wef . Climate change is bogus science used to push corrupt agendas. No way am I going to eat bugs or excrement while elites eat steak .
The WEF real agenda is to bring back feudal times.
Where elites are new nobility and damn the rest of us to be controlled like fiefs in their fiefdoms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join