It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Agenda: Eat insects to save the world from catastrophic climate change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Oh dear! Here we go again!

www.weforum.org...

5 reasons why eating insects could reduce climate change

1. Edible insects can produce equivalent amounts of quality protein when compared to animals

2. Insects require less care and upkeep than livestock

3. We're actually running out of protein.

4. Insects are part of a virtuous eco-cycle

5. You can start small and work your way up

I really like the last reason! Start from small and work your way up because you may not be ready yet to eat an insect. At least some realism and perspective on what is otherwise a piece of absolute woke nonsense just as the climate change ideology is.
edit on 26-6-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27050885]AlienBorg[/post

They want you to eat insects and they the elite will keep on eating meat products...Billy gates will try to get
those pesky cows from burping and farting....

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steadydietofnothing
a reply to: [post=27050885]AlienBorg[/post

They want you to eat insects and they the elite will keep on eating meat products...Billy gates will try to get
those pesky cows from burping and farting....

Different rules for different people.

Convenient!

Flags please...

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They can suck my beetle.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

I don't see how suggesting differn't avenues to address hunger and resources is "woke nonsense". If insects are healthy for us, why not give it a go? Furthermore, if one wants to address the many issues of mass produces livestock, why not consider eating much more veggies? Plenty of protein there as well..

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I don't see how suggesting differn't avenues to address hunger and resources is "woke nonsense". If insects are healthy for us, why not give it a go? Furthermore, if one wants to address the many issues of mass produces livestock, why not consider eating much more veggies? Plenty of protein there as well..

We dont have the issues they present as problems and some issues are inflated. They can have their insects and their worms. Allow me please a double cheeseburger or I can do with a chicken burger with plenty of mayonnaise.
edit on 26-6-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Insects make great food...
... for livestock!

Chickens love maggots, and maggots can recycle useless politicians.
Then the rest of us get eggs and meat

It's the circle of life

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'll get this out of way. I'm identifying as a Muslim from here on out. It's so haram to eat such filthy creatures as insects. Going to read up on the Quran and get me a rug. Alcohol and Bacon are just the sacrifice I will have to make to keep eating all the clean animals. Them Islamophobes can just shut up about my Kobe beef.
edit on 2023 6 26 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Seriously ? That is some Demented Thinking on your Part . The Human Digestive System was Not Meant to Process Insects , that is a Bold Face Untruth . Deny Ignorance ! ..........

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Calling something 'woke nonsense', even in bold, doesn't make the original argument invalid, it just shows you got nothing to counter it but feelz.

There are a lot of countries and peeps where insects are ordinary part of the diet, it's really not horrible or anything. And I can raise like 3 ish burgers in one drawer, it just does take a lot less ressources and space.

Aside from the unresolved issues our modern meat has, which is antibiotics, adrenalin from the stress of transport and killing plants, a life without dignity for the animal...

It's not like anybody tries to get rid off meat completely, but nobody really needs it, especially in the quantities it is eaten in the Western world where it's actually a health risk at this point.

But I mean you probably read the first two words of my post, got triggered and will go on a purely feelz rampage now as 'answer' to this, because there's just not a single logical or reasonable argument to defend your position...

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not giving up meat. Period. ill kill people and eat vegetarians if need be for meat. just not the spine or brain. those give you the DT's. I dotn care if it is going to kill the world. If it does Humans were meant to die off and thats fine. In short screw ANYONE of you guys who want to get us to eat bugs.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I think to each their own etc. I retch at the sight of bugs .
The problem is that first of all this is going to be pushed on to people, kids in school etc. Kids will be brainwashed into this.
They will start limiting the amounts of meat/fish can be bought , the availablity of meat/fish in grocery stores will dwindle further as well.
Then in time it will be near impossible to get/buy meat .
None of this is for the climate. As there is no man-made climate change , and they know this.
This is 100% about control. They will relish watching people squirm at the sight of insects in grocery stores while they relish their fancy steaks

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Lovely. You've outed yourself as canibal. And expressed your antisocial personality.
Thank you for that.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Article: Insects are an incredibly good source of protein and they're extremely sustainable and easy to farm! Many cultures throughout the world thrive with insects as part of their diet! Even many westerners say that fried crickets are a fun and tasty snack! maybe these cultures are onto something?

ATS: I will NEVER change a SINGLE ONE of my habits! Even MENTIONING that other people live differently is WOKE PROPAGANDA! I will KILL AND EAT HUMANS before i deign to TASTE a bug! I am the normal one in this conversation!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I accidently upvoted you. You have every right to eat bugs, nobody is saying that people can't
It's that's it's going to mean they will stop ,eventually, selling meat/fish in stores because of 'climate change'.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

They're going to make it illegal to sell meat because one article correctly points out that people in the east have been enjoying a fried grasshopper snack for centuries? Got anything to back that assertion up with, chicken little?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: ancientlight

They're going to make it illegal to sell meat because one article correctly points out that people in the east have been enjoying a fried grasshopper snack for centuries? Got anything to back that assertion up with, chicken little?

One of my earlier threads I started here on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't trust the 'elite' psychopatic a**holes hellbent on their 'great reset' , however/when the outcome of their final plans may be , it won't be pleasant for any of us only them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join