It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 to 45 degrees it flips

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I was waiting for you to come along.

Have you even watched any of his videos? How many? For how long?

He works off the theory of multidimensional reality. An information based reality.

That means throw out your geology and paleontology. Throw out your standardised physics. Its all not going to help you here.

Standard physics based arguments are fine if you are dealing with the illusion of what seems to be real. But that only works when you assume local realism is true. It has been found to be false. So throw out your standardised physics, and what you think you know. Open your mind up some Byrd.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 85303

thanks for the clarification.

but AFAIK, the intermediate axis theorem is a mechanical phenomenon. it's all about mass distribution.

the magnetic fields are an electromagnetic phenomenon: although charges must be moving somewhere to create the magnetic field, the mass of all those electrons is vanishingly small compared to the current mass distribution of the earth.

these are orthogonal non-interacting phenomena. to say that 45° is a magic number is like saying "when I pump up my car tires to 45 PSI, then the radio changes channel." AFAIK, you can't get to there from here.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's an interesting paper, did you read it?

It talks about the opposite, how weather influences telluric gamma radiation near the ground.

A typical case of the formation and passage of the cold front is one that, in the last two days before rain, there is a great increase of local temperature. This meteorological phenomenon causes an increase of gamma radiation during the day and a decrease during the night, as shown in Fig. 5. The day/night cycles are caused by greater or lesser exhalation of the radon gas from the soil, therefore, contributing to a greater or lesser amount of gamma radiation observed at the measurement site.

From the conclusion.

On hot and dry days, this gas appears more intense exactly at local noon and less intense at local midnight. During intense rains arriving through cold fronts, the presence of the gas is increased in the lower atmosphere by the washout phenomenon. Continuous rains of low intensity do not allow the exhalation of radon gas from the soil making the radiation constant in that place during that period. In general, the cold fronts, since its formation in the south American continent or southern Brazil until its arrival in the region of São José dos Campos, increase the concentration of local radon gas.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
When in danger;
When in doubt;
Run in circles;
Scream and shout!

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Okay polarshift hurrah, but realistically the real danger is the fact that we tilted on our axis. This hasn't been recorded and reported by news media until recently.

Yesterday it hit my feed, that "humans are causing the axis to tilt by moving water." However they failed to acknowledge oil drilling or the earthquakes that oil drilling is causing by redirecting the quakes down the vaults by providing weaknesses.

About a year ago I started mapping the stars after 10years of observation dating back to the chili earthquake which originally peeked my interest when they claimed that that single quake moved the Earth's axis by 3meters. They denied and hid how this data was measured. I.e. if it was measured on earth 33 feet would be unnoticeable to the every day person without a telescope. However a 33foot rotation from space would be noticeable to the naked eye to those who observed it as the perspective would change.

Needless to say it was the second.

Sometimes last year I managed to get some time and sat down did math using previous star charts for the night sky verse the time of the year, and discovered that our axis dip was no longer a 29-33degree dip. That the planets axis shifted a total of 60degrees which is nearly double the default axis we are use to. I had suspected much. But never got to sit down and actually go through and prove this data. Til I literally used a starchart and a globe to line up what I was seeing in the night sky with an actual historical chart. (Apps don't work very well with this because they are constantly updated with satellite feeds. And you need historical data to see the change in real time. (Since realistically what we see is millions of years in the past using a starchart from 10years ago wouldn't change the data by that much. Space moves incredibly slow.). What I found was astonishing.

All of the fires, weather shift, the fact it's June in the and it's been 40degree nights. Or the fact that we are getting close to 2-4extra hours of sunlight. The 100inches of snow in California all of it lines up to the rotation described.

California shifted north, Florida is pointing more direct south instead of southeast and NY/Maine is pointing more east then northeast rotational wise.
This shift caused flooding and activations of the volcanos because the positions have changed. I wouldn't be surprised if the ring of fire cools off a bit, and new ocean volcanos form to take its place. hole appears in ocean off oregon. (There is another hole that appeared in Florida recently as well).

Thus justifying a 33foot outer space measurement.

One of the headlines is earth pole shift 31 inches east you can Google search more links if you want.

Keep in mind this is different from the magnetic pole,or plate shift. This is an Axis change. Either way, the shift in the pile is enough to move Washington and Oregon states into Canada and California north I to those states former position.

With this said, Greenland and the glacers in the area will melt at a faster speed raising ocean levels, as Alaska gets closer to the north pole(axis).

This is not so much "climate change" it is beyond human pollution at this point because we were already experiencing a shift in the magnetic north where the north pole(magnetic) moved from north Canada to Siberia Russia, in the course of 10years.

Then there was the fact the Earth's core stopped spinning sometime the past 6-8 months, etc etc. There is a lot that is out of human control that is causing this. But it will get worse.

edit on 80820232330 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
hope that helps.. all my keywords can be searched in Google. Just beware the 3 poles when reading as each means a different thing.

Magnetic, polar and axis and many reporters use the words interchangeably.

Magnetic -caused by the metal core, the invisible north that protects the earth from space debree. This one gets measured by compasses.

Polar - lceland mass located on the north and south side of the earth, earths north and south (most flimisical definition used, as patterns of melt and freeze change based on axis tilt). This one gets measured by being the center of the ice cap.

Axis used when describing the earths tilt, and is responsible for seasons being where they are. This one can only be measured via space observance. As even major changes would not be noticable to those who do not study regularly the sun/moon on the earth since the sun does not change distance.

To avoid confusion, you may need read several articles to find which one is "correct" when reading these articles. As most reporters don't know the difference between north 1, north 2 and north 3.

All of this is easilyverifiable taking the direction you know and going out at the night sky during a crescent moon. The north and south has always been aligned with the tips of the moon. While the angle of the suns approach be the thickest area of the moon(i.e east).

edit on 70720231330 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Maverick is kinda a dumb dumb, but he was correct in a sense and decided to take it way to literally. It wasn't 4 poles it was the shifting of 2 poles to a new location. Magnetic shifts aren't as bad as axis ones. The only real danger that would occur during a magnetic shift would be located at the new point of origins since it is the weakest part of the field because of a microgap opening. Which can allow spacial radiation to enter the earth through its openings. So if that were on a town, after an extended period they would show up on a meter that measures spacial radiation.

But if you think about how there are materials that are solid/slow burning in the core you can easily see how those said materials would create tunnels that cause the liquid magma to shift through. Without said materials the earth would have a way faster changing crust that wouldn't be able to support life.

Read the above post from me. Then you will see what the big deal is.

I mean it is both a big deal and isn't. Because there will be new weather patterns, flooding and rising waters(surely you seen New York is sinking articles which has nothing to do with the claim, that the high rising buildings weigh to much; it's the axis shift changing water levels of the ocean near NY and Florida). The proof there was in the storm that flooded NY, Pa and Jersey. This will become normal, unless they raise the walls. Which they will do, but the water level changes are because of axis changes which increase ice melt rates because said areas are not where they once were to sustain those temperatures.

P.s if you want that east coast beachfront home buy one about 5-10miles from the coast
Should be walking distance to the ocean in about 10-20 years.
edit on 80820232030 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Sometimes last year I managed to get some time and sat down did math using previous star charts for the night sky verse the time of the year, and discovered that our axis dip was no longer a 29-33degree dip. That the planets axis shifted a total of 60degrees which is nearly double the default axis we are use to.

Polaris is still on the same place.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"The sun's magnetic field changes polarity approximately every 11 years."

just by watching the Sun and what happens to it every 11 years , It is going to happen here on Earth but I doubt it will cause any disruption .

Now if the plates shift we have a problem .

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

I was waiting for you to come along.

Have you even watched any of his videos? How many? For how long?

Yes. You won't like my opinion.

He works off the theory of multidimensional reality. An information based reality.

His understanding, though, is full of holes. Earth's core, for instance, is not pure iron. He doesn't understand ocean currents (the "carving" of the continental shelf") nor the uplifting and sinking of land masses and the fluctuation in the size of the oceans. (etcetera)

It's as though he never actually bothered to read up on the things he's talking about.

That means throw out your geology and paleontology. Throw out your standardised physics. Its all not going to help you here.

Standard physics based arguments are fine if you are dealing with the illusion of what seems to be real. But that only works when you assume local realism is true. It has been found to be false. So throw out your standardised physics, and what you think you know. Open your mind up some Byrd.

I've written (and had published) both science fiction and fantasy stories. I know world building and am able to be comfortable with a flat world on the back of a cosmic turtle and "elephants all the way down." But I don't take that worldbuilding and toss out everything I know about geology and physics.

If you throw out local realism (your phrase; and an interesting one) and then kick to the curb anything you don't like in science, then ducks have hands and are as intellectually capable as humans and even speak and have pigs as their cadets and it only takes fifteen seconds to go from Earth to Mars.

I love a good cartoon - but I like accuracy in my science.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
"The sun's magnetic field changes polarity approximately every 11 years."

just by watching the Sun and what happens to it every 11 years , It is going to happen here on Earth but I doubt it will cause any disruption .

Now if the plates shift we have a problem .

The plates are in constant motion. (source)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well at least we havent got long to wait to see, if this guy is on to something.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well at least we havent got long to wait to see, if this guy is on to something.

It won't come to pass, I assure you. We'll both still be here to disagree about things for many years to come.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
With about 100 years of 'real good' recorded history I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it could happen tomorrow or it could happen in 72,345 years. I always believe we are a blip away from 'gone' in the grand scheme of things.

A powerful Magnetic Blast from the sun could destroy the planet in months if it fried everything. I don't think I would want to be around. So, the earth shifting....why not?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

all a magnetic pole shift will do is cause

animals that use magnetic fields to navigate will go south instead of north, east instead of west, down stream instead of up stream.

The problem isn't directly from what is north or south. The problem is the effect on the magnetosphere not blocking the dangerous sun's rays we are constantly bombarded with, destroying our atmosphere and turning earth into a red planet. Which NASA has stated the magnetosphere protects us and would inevitably be altered... the poles shifting is simply how we can detect the coming atrocity.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SmartRetard

Earth seems in many ways a self correcting system for the promotion of life. For instance as the magnetic field goes down , the cloud cover seems to be greater.As the temperature goes up with CO2 an ice age seems to follow. It might not be comfortable, but if the flora and Fauna have survived these millions of years we probably will as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tnxoxodka

That's exactly the thought where my mind departed this conversation.

Probably hyping to gain funding or fame like everyone else.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

He might be onto something.....

GEOMAGNETIC UNREST PREDICTED: Earth's magnetic field could become unsettled on June 21st when multiple streams of solar wind flowing from holes in the sun's atmosphere reach our planet. In addition, a CME is expected to deliver a glancing blow on June 22nd. Added together, these disturbances could cause a minor G1-class geomagnetic storm with solstice auroras at high latitudes.

Spaceweather

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

All of the fires, weather shift, the fact it's June in the and it's been 40degree nights. Or the fact that we are getting close to 2-4extra hours of sunlight.

June in my state extra hours of light happens every year. However, we have had an unusually cold, wet and rainy season. However, I ascribe the cool and wet conditions to the Grand Solar Minimum, predicted by Astrometeorologist and mundane astrologer Theodore White.
solarcycle25com.proboards.com...
I don’t think any of this is about pole shifts but about the solar minimum.
Sorry to burst the bubble but we could be in for a rough ride regarding food supplies.
edit on 20-6-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So do we have any evidence to suggest that at that orientation (40 degrees+) it flips?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join