It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag shows and transgendered.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you want to have the right to abuse yours, . . . .

So not raising children by leftist, Marxist ideology is now abuse.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

When I try to imagine the end of the slippery slop at the end of all this, I see the stories from Afghanistan where men would dress up in womens clothing, wear makeup and all the things women are forbidden to do. US soldiers would find their stash of gowns and cosmetics and photos of them all in drag. All the while, biological woman are limited to the burka, black drapery with eye slits.

Invisible.

Breeders and servants.

This movement is so against women, it's made me into a feminist!

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Lets keep it simple.

why do children hide to 'play doctor'?

From day one, my son grabbed his penis. every time his diaper was off. was probably grabbing it in the womb!

so what does mom do?

Grabs the little hand and locks his little pleasure button behind a diaper.

Not long until the little tikes are getting potty trained. Mom and all the other people go in these little rooms and hide to do their business.

By the time children are one they pretty much have been taught that private functions happen in your private areas in hiding and all that repression.

what do you suggest we do differently so that we don't repress people?

edit on 6/17/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

we terfs welcome you to the dark side!

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

No, abuse is abuse, pretty sure it's well defined legally.

And Drag show is drag show...
and story time is story time...
Drag riding a bus does not make it a drag show in a bus,

Maybe one day, you never know, it will be consider parental abuse to teach kids about trans gender.
Maybe they'll use that to set the stage to come after all ideologies they don't approve of, wouldn't that be a fun turn of events?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Maybe they'll use that to set the stage to come after all ideologies they don't approve of, wouldn't that be a fun turn of events?

They're doing that now, you just proved it a few posts back.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Sure pedophilia is an issue, doesn't stop them from going to church either.
It's not about adults using kids to satisfy their needs, that always happens behind closed doors and most cases are domestic. It's a straw man argument.

When a teacher has his 5th-grade class write a paper on who would they like to kiss, who would they like to have touch them, and who would they like to play with and have sex with, while never giving the papers back, I can only imagine the guy masturbating to them in some sick way. Many years ago when I was coaching kids I went through a course that talked about pedophiles and that they typically position themselves where they have direct control over kids. Teacher, coach, priest, counselor so on and so forth... When we see adults push kids into adult sexualization scenarios we need to be very concerned about their agendas.

it's about kids exploring their own sexuality, without shame or hush-hush, that includes adults talking about theirs without shame and hush-hush.
I guess that is not so simple if one has been indoctrinated to the contrary.

Sure... "their own" not the adult sexuality of their 24-year-old teacher who feels the urge to share. You act here like it is the 1950s... It's 2023 and your so-called shame hush-hush is just not there outside of small minority groups. My two boys were in HS in the last 6 years and holy crap there were gay kids, no one cared... A few like to wear makeup and it was all seen as a normalized event, some were even the most popular kids in school. This image of LGBTQ needing to hide from the public is many decades old. People need to get over it... They came out in the 70s/80s and every decade after that it has continued to grow into a more normalized acceptance to include the military.

Education and open discourse is the best detriment against sexual violence, sex ed on minors always includes inappropriate behaviors by adults towards them.
I see only one reason someone doesn't want them to learn about such things...

I guess you do not agree that it can go too far do you... There is no rush in all this as each kid will grow on their own timeline. Some are early some not until their 20s, so there is no need to push it or create a state of hyper-sexualization in kids that have not even reached puberty. When we look at trans kids as a good example, 80%+ that truly think they are trans turn out to be just gay. Even in these more extreme cases, they need time to figure it all out on their timeline. There is nothing an 8-year-old truly needs that would not come naturally later in their teens. I'm 63, and in 7th grade, I had a sex ed class, so this is nothing new here, but there are limits we should not push kids past until there is a level of maturity and some basics are already known.

edit on 17-6-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Jesus relax, these are words on the internet.... No one is coming for you!

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Nope, it lies. The majority isn't the radical few that shriek the loudest.

We used to call it the 'silent majority'. Wake it up, find out.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

All females in my family are teachers and I'm blatantly aware of the overal issue with age standardized programs and non standard development. It's a huge issue that eats away tons of resources for minimal successes.
Generally with every topic before they don't ask about it they are not ready, when strictly applied that can leave some vulnerable. It's not an easy balance, but we agree there is a time for everything.

I've also heard of a couple of pedophile cases over the years all male though.
We don't disagree, those positions have to be vetted very thoroughly and maybe those not very common clases should always be with several diffrent teachers present, it reduces the cance of any inappropriate behavior drastically.

I don't care at all how the chromosomes like to dress for this class, I think drag and trans is pertinent to the topic, why not hear it from the horses mouth, it's an honest approach to education on such topics.

I guess back in the day, when it was novel to talk about it openly, some sex ed were held by gay and it was a big thing, gay man telling kids about gay people making them all gay...

The gay priest pedo doesn't make priests, nor gays, pedos. It makes the gay priest pedo a pedo. It's what we call a strawman argument.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Of course not, they're just coming for our kids.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

They came for you too when you were a kid. Nothing has changed except that your indoctrination does not process with the new indoctrination...

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I don't care at all how the chromosomes like to dress for this class, I think drag and trans is pertinent to the topic, why not hear it from the horses mouth, it's an honest approach to education on such topics.

Once again, what grade...and also is it really needed.

I guess back in the day, when it was novel to talk about it openly, some sex ed were held by gay and it was a big thing, gay man telling kids about gay people making them all gay...

Once again there are levels to all this, and it seems all the levels are continually being pushed past a level of acceptance. What you wrote above is your so-called strawman fallacy in pushing society norms of many decades ago as the same today.
I don't think it is in a teacher's realm of authority to tell their class about their sex life, do a little show and tell of their toys etc.

The gay priest pedo doesn't make priests, nor gays, pedos. It makes the gay priest pedo a pedo. It's what we call a strawman argument.

There is one underlining point with much of the agenda we have been seeing is that these adults live a hypersexualized lifestyle. This is where much of their priorities in life are focused on their sexualization whatever it may be. I spent two weeks in Sidney during their pride month and with a massive influx of LBGTQ you could see what we would say is a more normalized lifestyle and one based on a hypersexualization of their lifestyle.

No right or wrong here other than those who are hypersexualized tend to see that as the norm and so feel the need to express their morns on to the young adults around them more than others. This is not just with LGBTQ either, but also well into the heterosexual side of society as with my example of a young female teacher feeling the need to explain her lifestyle of many partners and show and tell of her toys to the class.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

If they came for all of us, how do you know that your stance isn't your indoctrination into their ideology showing through?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They came for you too when you were a kid. Nothing has changed except that your indoctrination does not process with the new indoctrination...

Yeah umm no.

But if by indoctrination you mean normalizing heterosexual interactions then yes.

I will agree to being normal.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Right. Words on the Internet. Just words on Tv and in the news. Just words. Unless it’s the wrong pronoun.

Take a stand. Draw a line in the sand and say not one step more.

You are just a troll.
edit on 17-6-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

your example, depends a little on context. Was it sex ed, or math class? If the former you'd touch on masturbation, and the diffrent forms of relationship. Teacher always brought personal contribution to make classes more interesting. A math teacher might bring his astronomical hobby equipment when touching on lense equations. There is a line which is very clearly drawn already as the issue was apparent before, drags and trans became the new demons disguise.

Considering the western norm is repressed due to the Christian doctrine, I wouldn't call it hypersexualized.

It's more a liberating syndrome, bit like teens, but a whole society maturing sexually.
The reaction it triggers in some, on the other hand, is higly interesting. Very hostile, almost trauma based.
sexuality is prolly one of the topic that loosens many a hand in parenting...
I'd almost say the parents are reacting much less mature, than the teens... That's usually a recipe for turbulent teenage years, with suicide as a not unlikely scenario.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Teen suicides have increased with the rise of trans activism.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Teacher always brought personal contribution to make classes more interesting. A math teacher might bring his astronomical hobby equipment when touching on lense equations.

So sex is a hobby? The bigger problem is teachers today feel the need to be friends, and buddies with their students and this is wrong just as it is wrong for Parents to feel the same. Adults in authority roles are not buddies and should not try to be. A teacher that goes down personal levels wants to be "in" the group and not an authority figure of the group.

Considering the western norm is repressed due to the Christian doctrine, I wouldn't call it hypersexualized.

Hypersexualization is a person who spends much of their time thinking, living, and acting on their sexualization. I think you would get my point if you think about it for a minute. As to Christian doctrine...you are once again jumping back to past decades... not true today.

It's more a liberating syndrome, bit like teens, but a whole society maturing sexually.
The reaction it triggers in some, on the other hand, is higly interesting. Very hostile, almost trauma based.
sexuality is prolly one of the topic that loosens many a hand in parenting...
I'd almost say the parents are reacting much less mature, than the teens... That's usually a recipe for turbulent teenage years, with suicide as a not unlikely scenario.

I don't get to pick who will teach my kids, so I would like to cage in what they are allowed to address. The 25-year-old fresh out of their party years is not the person I would see as the word of wisdom. And I'm not talking about teens here. I'm talking about prepuberty. Moving on from the basics to other areas when a kid is 14+ IF they express a desire is perfectly OK.

You seem to lack concern when an adult person who happens to be hired into a role of authority over kids feels the need to go down really personal paths. If a neighbor kid came up to me and asked me to explain anything sexual, bells and whistles would go off in my head and the conversation would end quickly before it started, but if I was the kid's teacher all is good, no, it still isn't...

edit on 17-6-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Calling me troll.... I'll call you online debate level one.

You just want a line in the sand, I'll piss you a heart in the snow, if you ask really nice...

Drinking and posting, I guess?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join