It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag shows and transgendered.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

lol

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

So presexualy kid shouldn't learn to talk about all the sexual deviances pedophiles can come in because they are presexual, and that's what pedophiles are attracted to?
Is that the gist of it?

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Or are you one of those that think a 5-year-old can understand adult sexuality and then go on and try to explain what a ped is... That there is a big leap from no no spots....

Your point... "ashamed to talk about sexuality" is moot because these very young kids have no reference to being ashamed about any of it. Bad people are just that bad people, keep kids from bad people, that there is not a hard concept for a 5-year-old.

edit on 17-6-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I think many on both sides of the political spectrum are taking radical approaches. One side wants to condemn them as mentally ill groomers and the other side is pushing trans men into women's sports and some are pushing the notion that kids should be able to undergo surgery and hormone treatment.

I think there is a middleground of acceptance and understanding. But humanity doesn't really seem to find that fun.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

Isn't that dissociative to say kids have nothing to do with sex? Where do they come from?
so many lies to avoid the topic with kids, that's usually not healthy for kids. No wonder they hide to play doctor.
Not to say, I'd encourage them not to... It triggers too much for too many on a subconscious level, in society that's always dangerous. But you see thats the society you get when you shame sex and and hush-hush it.
my observation indicates that kids have a very healthy, playful, and innocent approach to sexuality, most have it all lost by the time they're alowed to explore without hiding, the technique applied is the same as with creativity.

So lets keep it playful and don't let weird geezers in dresses or confused blue haired weirdo adults interfere.
Did you read my comment?
I said all of it already.
What is this obsession with some adults to talk about sex with the tiniest of children?
I saw three year olds being told absolute lies about their bodies. I've seen five year olds being read to about sexual preferences by a drag queen.
Why?
The only ones getting something out of this are the adults.
Kids want to hear stories without hints of sex in them.

They are resilliant when they hear some double entendre on TV when watching carry on, but that is so different from targeted sex and genital and pronoun crap, it seems wicked.

Just leave the kids alone, they will all live just fine.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I think many on both sides of the political spectrum are taking radical approaches. One side wants to condemn them as mentally ill groomers and the other side is pushing trans men into women's sports and some are pushing the notion that kids should be able to undergo surgery and hormone treatment.

I think there is a middleground of acceptance and understanding. But humanity doesn't really seem to find that fun.

I'm all for acceptance and understanding. Please explain your middle ground solution.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Just leave the kids alone, they will all live just fine.

It's obviously not a viable option against pedophiles.

It's every pedos dream that kids have absolutely no clue and recourse to talk about what they just witnessed.

All studies indicate, anti sexEd, is pro pedo. Don't be that guy.

Oh and if it's just the content that triggers something in you, welcome to the first chapter of a technocrat society where societal change is happening faster than we can mentally adapt, this is just the beginning. Buckle up...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think adults have the potential to # up a perfectly fine understanding of sexuality, by imposing their twisted view on kids...
Generational traumas induced during the first 7 years of life are practically impossible to access and heal.

The only thing moot is that you or any of you arguing against sexED is actually interested to protect kids from sexual predators.

You are arguing for the sikos that use the innocence of kids and the domestic privacy to their advantage....

I hope it's due to lack of understanding about the connections between sexEd and sexual violence and not some ulterior motive....

Carry on

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I think adults have the potential to # up a perfectly fine understanding of sexuality, by imposing their twisted view on kids...

Kind of like what we have been seeing in schools lately?

Generational traumas induced during the first 7 years of life are practically impossible to access and heal.

OK sure, how does this fit in any of this? There is zero knowledge you could provide to a kid before trauma that would help them. Trauma is trauma...

The only thing moot is that you or any of you arguing against sexED is actually interested to protect kids from sexual predators.

So just exactly what is it that would be taught in this area? Is the proper use of a butt plug, or how to spit on your dick something that helps here? You are trying to suggest zero sexED is what I'm suggesting, and I'm not. We can also talk about sexual preds to kids without going down the path of fetishes they might like to experiment with.

You are arguing for the sikos that use the innocence of kids and the domestic privacy to their advantage....

I hope it's due to lack of understanding about the connections between sexEd and sexual violence and not some ulterior motive....

There you go again, same old same old. All I ask is what has changed in the last few years that we didn't have before? What is it that people today are pushing back on? I'm not religious, so don't use the old God thing on me either.

I'll push the other way with you as you feel the need to keep suggesting I'm for the ped.

If we normalize all this with kids that is what is called grooming. Teach an 8-year-old that sex is just an exploratory path one should follow in all directions and you have opened the door for peds of all types while the kids think it is OK and the right thing to do.

Even peds aside... I would not want my young kids to become sexually active, or sexually experimenting/questioning long before puberty. I also do not want someone I have no control over being the person to talk to my kids about it all.

You are mixing up basic sexED, how your body is going to change in the near future with many other areas that should be follow-on topics as the kids mature into their mid-teens. You are also confusing the topics of bad people that are out there to hurt kids as part of sexED and they are not the same.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

This is a very interesting point. I would love to hear how you resolve it for yourself.
I got a recent censure. so I'm Just looking at others with out my own experience.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trans activism is demanding what exactly.

There are no rights being denied the trans community.

Unless they think it's a right to indoctrinate our children, or go into bathrooms or changing rooms of the opposite sex.

I do not disagree, I offered an opportunity to meet up and have a drink when you were in my neck of the world.
Perhaps you can find wisdom still.
I'm off the table.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join