It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag shows and transgendered.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: quintessentone

Maybe this is where it all stems from, the belief that holding on to backward ways of doing things is the best way because one has been indoctrinated to believe it to be. As society progresses and changes we all need at the very least to try to understand others' experiences and not give in to false beliefs or fear-based propaganda from the usual sources.

We were doing this and all was just peachy.
Then Drag Queens started showing up at school to teach P.E.
And the schools started claiming that our kids were their
kids or all of our kids by people to ugly to have kids.

And that's likely a good thing.

The schools did a paradigm shift, in that, they embraced inclusivity and tolerance to the LGBTQ community. Something I guess they thought fit in well with their anti-bullying and do no harm mindset. The school administrators and parents invited drag storytellers in to tell a particular kind of story, a particular kind of reality, a particular kind of message that we are all people and deserve respect and understanding.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The school administrators and parents invited drag storytellers in to tell a particular kind of story, a particular kind of reality, a particular kind of message that we are all people and deserve respect and understanding.

So a woman mocking drag queen is teahing the children?

Respect and understanding?

God help us

And this distraction on top of so many others like covid are more important
than reading writing math civics economics etc? How horrifying this world
is becoming. Little kids being threatened by confused lurching men in
drag? All being done with one goal in mind.

Tyranny

Nevermnd the nightmares!
edit on 17-6-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

The school administrators and parents invited drag storytellers in to tell a particular kind of story, a particular kind of reality, a particular kind of message that we are all people and deserve respect and understanding.

So a woman mocking drag queen is teahing the children?

Respect and understanding?

God help us

And this distraction on top of so many others like covid are more important
than reading writing math civics economics etc? How horrifying this world
is becoming. Little kids being threatened by confused lurching men in
drag? All being done with one goal in mind.

Tyranny

Nevermnd the nightmares!

Is respecting others in society not an important thing to learn?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Yes and it's important that their parents teach them that. Not some
sexually disoriented spectacle freak show.

Can't even leave the kids alone. What a sick demented world.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

it's about kids exploring their own sexuality, without shame or hush-hush, that includes adults talking about theirs without shame and hush-hush.

Since when does a 5 year old need to discuss their sexuality ?

The second part ?....that's called grooming.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yes and it's important that their parents teach them that. Not some
sexually disoriented spectacle freak show.

Can't even leave the kids alone. What a sick demented world.

Toxic parents don't teach respecting others that are different from yourself.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Who are you to decide who are "toxic" parents and who aren't?

Where I grew up, all of the kids my age were taught that respect is earned not given and I still stand by that. I will show you respect when I first meet you but if you treat me like crap for no reason you have lost my respect forever until you prove you earned it.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Who are you to decide who are "toxic" parents and who aren't?

Where I grew up, all of the kids my age were taught that respect is earned not given and I still stand by that. I will show you respect when I first meet you but if you treat me like crap for no reason you have lost my respect forever until you prove you earned it.

Toxic parenting includes indoctrination of children into their intolerance and hate of others that are not like them and that can translate into bullying and causing other children harm in schools. That is what a lack of respect for others looks like in children in a school setting with their peers.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
How is it fun for anyone to watch a guy dress as a girl and do cheesy dances to their Spotify to playlist thru desktop speakers? A kid would he bored out of their mind at this nonsense, if the orient wasn’t forcing them to “like” it

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

There is also the fact that it could be a lack of parenting causing these issues. One where the kids develop no social skills and when put into a class of other kids they act out for lack of attention to them, they don't share well, and can be verbally and physically abusive to others because they have not been taught any different. Dealing with this exact scenario in my personal life with some of my wife's "friends"

It could also just be the kid themselves, not wanting to do what the parents teach/preach. Seeing the "tolerance" their parents have and how they get pushed around and used and abused in society for not having their own original thoughts and the kid doesn't want to be treated like that.

This can't just be nailed down to your idea of "toxic" parents and that's that. Not everyone in the world is trying to corrupt kids like they do in your mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

There is also the fact that it could be a lack of parenting causing these issues. One where the kids develop no social skills and when put into a class of other kids they act out for lack of attention to them, they don't share well, and can be verbally and physically abusive to others because they have not been taught any different. Dealing with this exact scenario in my personal life with some of my wife's "friends"

It could also just be the kid themselves, not wanting to do what the parents teach/preach. Seeing the "tolerance" their parents have and how they get pushed around and used and abused in society for not having their own original thoughts and the kid doesn't want to be treated like that.

This can't just be nailed down to your idea of "toxic" parents and that's that. Not everyone in the world is trying to corrupt kids like they do in your mind.

The point is that when in a school setting with other human beings, no matter their situation, respect and tolerance is the order of the day there. If they want to rebel for whatever reason then that child will be suspended and psychological assessments will follow, with his/her family as well. The school setting is no place for children to act out, the parents should have dealt with or continue to deal with any problems at home, which a lot don't bother to do.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Thank you for regurgitating almost exactly what I just said....

Minus the psychological assessments that is a little overstepping of boundaries IMO. Just because a kid acts out does not mean they have a mental disorder or deserve to be suspended.

You can't sit here and tell me you never acted out, even once, in school. And when you did, did you deserve to be suspended and have psych test run on you for what you did? I know the couple times I did, suspension might not have been off the table but there was no reason for mental tests.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Thank you for regurgitating almost exactly what I just said....

Minus the psychological assessments that is a little overstepping of boundaries IMO. Just because a kid acts out does not mean they have a mental disorder or deserve to be suspended.

You can't sit here and tell me you never acted out, even once, in school. And when you did, did you deserve to be suspended and have psych test run on you for what you did? I know the couple times I did, suspension might not have been off the table but there was no reason for mental tests.

I never bullied other kids, I never beat up other kids, I never trashed the Principal's office...let's define which acting out requires the child needing psychological help and suspension to protect others.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I never did any of those either, but I still did what some would consider acting out. Did I need to have a psychological test when I was 14?

I will let YOU define that, since you are the one saying it's needed.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I never did any of those either, but I still did what some would consider acting out. Did I need to have a psychological test when I was 14?

I will let YOU define that, since you are the one saying it's needed.

I just gave you examples of when suspension is usually enforced in schools, whether or not psychological assessment is needed depends on meeting the rest of the child's family because the cause of the problems are usually present there.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Then why go directly to suspension and psychological test, rather than a home visit or a family meeting at the school?

Since you want to say they are needed, what would tell you, by meeting the parents, that a kid needs psych tests for a mental disorder?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Then why go directly to suspension and psychological test, rather than a home visit or a family meeting at the school?

Since you want to say they are needed, what would tell you, by meeting the parents, that a kid needs psych tests for a mental disorder?

Because in my examples, which are true examples witnessed by me, these are usually violent uncontrollable outbursts where the child has resorted to because they know no other way of handling their problems. Talking does not work in the school nor in the home when it has reached that point.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Toxic parents don't teach respecting others that are different from yourself.

You aren't just talking about different are ya partner?

Antagonizing
Provocative
offensive
distracting
promiscuous
henious
traumatizing
abnormal

That's my opinion you don't like it stay away from the kids.

Oh and psychology has never been anything more than a
shame to screw people up even more.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Trans activism is demanding what exactly.

There are no rights being denied the trans community.

Unless they think it's a right to indoctrinate our children, or go into bathrooms or changing rooms of the opposite sex.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

And, in most cases, they usually don't know how to control their emotions because there is a lack of parenting/parent figures in their lives. I have very rarely seen a case like that where the kid had a mental disorder. Usually there are things that cause those outbursts to happen. And in cases of those with mental disorders, there are times where nothing sets them off and they will still act out.

Just because someone acts out, does not mean they have a mental disorder.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join