It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big red wave that did not happen!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If abortion was such a major issue then why did Nan Whaley lose to Mike DeWine nearly 63% - 37%?

DeWine locked Ohio up tighter than Brown did California during Covid. He even killed in person voting in the 2020 primary. Nan’s major issue even on Election Day itself was Abortion and she didn’t even carry her home county and maybe not even the city of Dayton where she was mayor for years. I mean it wasn’t just a loss but a complete pasting.

Kemp won Georgia by a good 8% and he is hardcore anti-abortion to the point of birth control is looked at.

Abortion was an issue for sure, but no one is talking about the youth vote being motivated by $10,000 - $20,000 bribes student loan forgiveness…

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: dandandat2

With the way things are looking right now, the Republicans' biggest enemy for the next two years is going to be other Republicans. McCarthy doesn't have enough of a cushion to secure the Speaker of the House position. So expect him to be contested by a MAGA Republican. A divide in the party that will resurface time and again as the war of words between Trump and DeSantis heats up.

That devide has already been impacting the Republicans for years, maybe even longer. But you are right it will continue to be a problem for them.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Best example is Bush/Clinton/Perot in 1992.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: InwardDiver
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

How so?

Lake up by 15 to 20 in a state they need and the fixed voting machines controlled by democrats break in republican districts and not in democrats districts. She is down big right now.

That’s just the easiest one right now. They control the process and manipulate where they want.

Ohh I thought you were going to bring actual proof....
But no you just report on people voting.
Also if they had such complete control then why is this being discussed?
Ohhh that's right you can't prove crap.

This should be fun. What exactly would you consider proof. Be specific.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

How so?

Lake up by 15 to 20 in a state they need and the fixed voting machines controlled by democrats break in republican districts and not in democrats districts. She is down big right now.

That’s just the easiest one right now. They control the process and manipulate where they want.

Wow....well um verified proof of mass election fraud would be a good start.
I try not to base my actions on feelings.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

While the goal is to have each district composed of the same amount of people, elections still occur and are managed at the county level. A single county with 500,000 registered voters is going to take much more effort to count than ten counties with 50,000 voters that can be done simultaneously.

Considering Dems tend to be in more urban areas while Reps are in more rural areas, the county with 500,000 people represents Blue districts while the smaller counties represent a Red district.
edit on 11/9/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

How so?

What exactly would that look like and be? I see you don’t want to be specific so that you can’t be held to standards.
edit on 9-11-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

You are right!

Apparently more people wanted high prices, inflation, open borders, and more lawlessness.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

More pronouns, too.

-zosimov (Xi, her, hers)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RickyD

How would it work in this day of age, civil war in the US that is?

I mean it's not going to be state against state, reminiscent of the last escapade, but neighbor against neighbor this time around far as i can establish.

Hopefully cooler heads prevail because that won't be a war but a bloodbath and a slaughter of the innocent.

No civil war this round my friend sorry...

Democrats got their ass kicked and it's all damage control now. the narrative is they didn't lose BIG so they obviously didn't lose at all... (in their minds lol)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

How so?

What exactly would that look like and be? I see you don’t want to be specific so that you can’t be held to standards.

I was very VERY specific.
Sooo you don't have actual proof? It really seems that you are just upset and latch your feelings to your brain stuffs.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: DBCowboy

More pronouns, too.

-zosimov (Xi, her, hers)

And more human trafficking, more fentanyl, more crimes sprees, more defunding of cops, more closing coal production and oil production.

. . . . . . .

-DB (Fat, fatty-fat, sexy beast)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Damage control? Even Fox is out here talking about how this is a bad look for the Reps and they need to start considering cutting ties with Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

While the goal is to have each district composed of the same amount of people, elections still occur and are managed at the county level. A single county with 500,000 registered voters is going to take much more effort to count than ten counties with 50,000 voters that can be done simultaneously.

Considering Dems tend to be in more urban areas while Reps are in more rural areas, the county with 500,000 people represents Blue districts while the smaller counties represent a Red district.

That doesn't make much sence.

Ignore that we have computers counting ballots for a moment.

Shouldn't a county with 500,000 registered voters have relatively just as many polling places and elections workers as ten counties with 50,000 voters?

If they do not it would mean they are mismaniging thier County through neglect of their voting system. It must give them an advantage to do so.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You could probably start with supporting your claim that Lake was 15 to 20 points ahead in polling.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

How so?

I was very VERY specific.
Sooo you don't have actual proof? It really seems that you are just upset and latch your feelings to your brain stuffs.

What would you consider proof, exactly. Tell me so I can get it.
edit on 9-11-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CyberBuddha

You are right!

Apparently more people wanted high prices, inflation, open borders, and more lawlessness.

Inflation is affecting the world and has little to do with Republicans or Dems - Even a small town gal from Florida like me understands that. Globally speaking, the increase in inflation here is much lower than other countries such as the folk in the UK.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Damage control? Even Fox is out here talking about how this is a bad look for the Reps and they need to start considering cutting ties with Trump.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles... you want a trophy?

This ain't my first rodeo.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: CyberBuddha

I personally think it’s a good sign. The echo chamber of ATS clearly does not represent what’s actually going on in this country.

I’m of the opinion that many many of those that voted Democrat don’t know what’s going on in their country.

and the others are no longer living.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I don't think they got the big red wave they thought would materialize iamthevirus.

As to ass-kickings, well your nation seems to be divided right down the middle, same as it was yesterday, same way it will be tomorrow far as i can establish.

Hence the ramblings toward civil war from disgruntled citizens and members of the public.

Like i suggest all the same, that's not something anybody in their right mind ever wishes to see transpire in this day of age, and for very obvious reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join