It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big red wave that did not happen!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

Dr. Oz was the killer for me. Putting him up for election broke me. Then Trump gave him his support. What a crap-shoot.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: iamthevirus

You seem so sure on that when current projections only have them taking the House by a single seat. All it will take is one close race going to the Dems to spoil the Reps taking the House. Two and the Dems keep their majority.

Republicans only needed 5 seats to control the House, they are up 9 seats...

Who cares how big of a win or if it come by way or KO or TKO a win is a win.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

With the way things are looking right now, the Republicans' biggest enemy for the next two years is going to be other Republicans. McCarthy doesn't have enough of a cushion to secure the Speaker of the House position. So expect him to be contested by a MAGA Republican. A divide in the party that will resurface time and again as the war of words between Trump and DeSantis heats up.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Umm I just think folks lost and of course someone with little to no knowledge claims cheating happened.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: CyberBuddha
The big red tsunami didn’t happen. The voters confirmed that the quality of candidates matters. The extremists and election-deniers on the right significantly underperformed while the moderates did fairly well.

I personally think it’s a good sign. The echo chamber of ATS clearly does not represent what’s actually going on in this country.

On 11/8/‘22 reason and moderation prevailed while Trump cultists took a bath.

“Quality of candidates matter….”

What “moderates”? Where? Who are they exactly?

Yo, moderate here. InwardDiver is a moderate.

Yes, quality candidates matter. It's been a problem for some time.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: JAGStorm

Exactly this, and that's what I've been saying since the day they touched vwade.

Exactly not this, and it is easy to prove...

If it really was about Roe, then there would not have been the massive red tsunami that occurred in States with strong (or at least not totally broken) election integrity laws.

It wasn't about Roe. It was about cheating... again. Perfect example is Arizona. Kari Lake would have cleaned up, had it not been for their massive tampering by their very own SoS/opposing candidate, who engaged in major election tampering through ballot availability manipulation and tampered machines preventing massive amounts of election day votes from being properly/accurately reported.

Several women I know were quite vocal about it- voting straight ticket Democrat over this single issue.

Sure, there are/were some ignorant enough to throw away the future of their country - and the futures of themselves and their loved ones - based on this one issue, but not nearly enough to sway the election - without the massive election fraud machine of course.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

I think I know why it didn't happen. Democrats spent a great deal of time intimidating voters. They were constantly saying that if you voted in 2016 or 2020 but failed to vote for Hillary or Biden you were a racist, sexist, homophobe, deplorable, person who clings to their guns and bibles. The Biden ramped it up by sending the FBI after people who spoke up against Democratic Party policies and deeming them domestic terrorists, enemies of the state. The DOJ spent a lot of time chasing after conservatives for crimes and no time at all looking at the crimes of Democrats.

So the stage was set, Democrats spent well over 2 years telling people they were evil criminals if they didn't vote Democrat. That all conservative voters were worthy of hate and disgust and to have the FBI sent after them for disagreeing with Democratic Policies. That one is an extremist if one doesn't fall in line with the Democratic Party and everything it wants to do and everything it says.

The intimidation was pervasive and the message of hate lauded and repeated by MSNBC and other Democratic party outlets. The pervasive and overwhelming and constant message was if you were a Republican by default you were an evil criminal worthy of prosecution.

Democrats were on an open campaign of hate toward all conservatives and people who vote but voted "wrong". It seemed to have worked, the American people were convinced.

Democrats convinced the American people that to vote for a Republican is to be a criminal and one has to worry that at any minute the FBI will be knocking on your door to arrest you if you happen to disagree with Democratic politics or policies and the wrong person overhears. What a way to win an election, to encourage people to hate and fear at a minimum 70+ million Americans and to see them as evil criminals if they didn't support the one and only true party that would save the US from the evil terrorists who disagreed with even the tiniest of their policies (like it is necessary to teach 5-8 year olds the ABC's of LGBTQP and how to masturbate in public schools).

The relentless campaign of hate worked. I didn't see a single ad or hear a single decent thing said by Biden or any Democrat about American citizens in general, just threats as to what will happen if people don't vote the way Democrats tell them to. Congratulations, true democracy was at work and it worked.

I see you are continuing the tradition and fully expect the Democrats to continue this tradition of hate mongering and fear mongering until the people are subdued in terror and succumb to voting for one party and one party only out of self preservation and abject fear. So sad that single party rule is the obvious goal of a party that claims they are the ONLY party upholding democracy in the US and the ONLY people fit to rule and govern the US citizens. This is clear with the constant and unrelenting hate mongering directed toward a minimum of 70+ million US citizens for voting incorrectly.

I fully expected that the Dems would hold the house and Senate, because they said that it would take days to count the votes, when before computers the US managed to do it all in one day. I expect that mail in ballots will be found that will keep Dems in power, because ABC and other Democratic Party held media outlets were positive (hmmmm) this would happen. I also worry about what this means for the future of the US as we inch closer to single party rule and Democrats feel more confident to actually punish rather than just declare hate for people for voting or even thinking incorrectly.

Interesting that one Dem even said on TV, Sunny Hostin of The View, that she voted twice and what has happened to her? Nothing of course. She said she voted for her son and had a hard time turning in his ballot. Will anything happen to her, of course not, she is a Democrat, if anything she will be lauded for helping her son vote. I'm sure "his" ballot is one of the late ones that will put a Democrat over the top, like the ballots that were mailed to everyone, even non-citizens and dead people, who were "helped" to vote by well meaning Democrats to save the nation from those evil dangerous terrorist 70+ million Americans who are clear enemies of the US, as Dems assert over and over and over and over. This is not fraud or tampering, it is what it is, and is acceptable in the US now under Democratic Party rule as long as one does it for democracy, and the only people fit to rule under true Democracy as they imply so often. I'm glad I'm so old that most likely I won't be around when the hate, as history clearly demonstrates, (echos of the rhetoric of Mao and Stalin before they took power) morphs inevitably into punishment for incorrect voting or wrong thinking. After deeming and insisting over and over that 70+ million Americans are domestic terrorists and enemies of the US that is the only next step left.

edit on 11/9/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

God your a sore LOSER....
You make a bunch of claims but have absolutely nothing to back it up with.
You can continue to be mad as I find it cute.
I give you permission

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No tears here lol, Dems lost the House... bye bye Nanny, bye bye Trump trials... Hello Biden/DOJ/FBI investigations.

Yes, if they're smart, they'll set up the investigations, but not go all in on them untile after 2024.

If the election fraud machine isn't eliminated enough by then to allow for a reasonably fair election where Trump retakes the WH and the Rs the Senate (and they have even more gains in the House), then I agree, the country is likely - and very sadly - beyond repair - and I'm not one that believes that a civil war will have a good outcome.

Yes, I cry for the death of my nation with the saltiest of tears. May the repugnant reality deniers here drown in them.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

How so?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Did that guy in Pennsylvania win? Not Oz, the other guy?

Unfortunate yes, the cognitively disabled person won, such an embarrassment...

Can you see how third parties screw up elections?

Yes, yes they do.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Allaroundyou

No tears here lol, Dems lost the House... bye bye Nanny, bye bye Trump trials... Hello Biden/DOJ/FBI investigations.

Yes, if they're smart, they'll set up the investigations, but not go all in on them untile after 2024.

If the election fraud machine isn't eliminated enough by then to allow for a reasonably fair election where Trump retakes the WH and the Rs the Senate (and they have even more gains in the House), then I agree, the country is likely - and very sadly - beyond repair - and I'm not one that believes that a civil war will have a good outcome.

Yes, I cry for the death of my nation with the saltiest of tears. May the repugnant reality deniers here drown in them.

I would like you to read what you posted again.
Maybe after you can properly break down what you just said maybe we can have a good and constructive conversation.
Till said time could I convince you to use smoked sea salt?
Those tears will taste more good.....

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

How so?

Lake up by 15 to 20 in a state they need and the fixed voting machines controlled by democrats break in republican districts and not in democrats districts. She is down big right now.

That’s just the easiest one right now. They control the process and manipulate where they want.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
so PA now has elected a mentally retarded individual?

i love the idea of a regular guy in a hoodie running for high office. So sick of the "suits". But this current guy is literally mentally incapacitated..,, good luck PA

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: InwardDiver

How so?

Lake up by 15 to 20 in a state they need and the fixed voting machines controlled by democrats break in republican districts and not in democrats districts. She is down big right now.

That’s just the easiest one right now. They control the process and manipulate where they want.

Ohh I thought you were going to bring actual proof....
But no you just report on people voting.
Also if they had such complete control then why is this being discussed?
Ohhh that's right you can't prove crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well, the Democrats cheated their way into power again.

Can anyone here explain/defend why it takes Democratic districts until 3am to count ballots, when Republican districts are finished in hours? Remember, each district contains roughly equal numbers of voters. Also, why there are always long pauses in counting the votes in those very same districts?

The reason is, of course, because they're printing up enough fake votes to flip the election. The long pause is so they can figure out how many votes they need to print.

We need to things: Mandatory voter ID, and no votes get counted until every district certifies that all votes have delivered to the counting location. Any ballot that is suddenly "found" after this cut-off is assumed to be fake.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
so PA now has elected a mentally retarded individual?

i love the idea of a regular guy in a hoodie running for high office. So sick of the "suits". But this current guy is literally mentally incapacitated..,, good luck PA

He's the perfect Democrat, really. Have you seen videos of downtown Philly recently, with all the drug-addled zombies just wandering around randomly?
Fetterman would fit right in there.
edit on 9-11-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Where are you getting Lake up by 15 to 20? The biggest lead I see her with in recent polls is 4 points.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

How would it work in this day of age, civil war in the US that is?

I mean it's not going to be state against state, reminiscent of the last escapade, but neighbor against neighbor this time around far as i can establish.

Hopefully cooler heads prevail because that won't be a war but a bloodbath and a slaughter of the innocent.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yeah those "others" really need to learn how to vote for the lesser of two evils lol...

And all them yellows are actually reds and they freaking know it! They're just not team players, they actually believe they're going to make a change that comes overnight or something, how cute.

This is all setup the way it is and that's for the long game...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join