It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - John McAfee found dead in prison cellwas about to be extradited.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

He had me at bath salts through a crazy straw.

A true American hero.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

i loved all douglas adams' work.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think it might be like in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe", where he was only temporarily dead for "tax avoidance purposes".

Did you know that Hotblack Desiato is the name of an estate agents as well as the Disaster Area frontman?

Gotta love Douglas Adams.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I remember him speaking about having a product called "Sentinel" that could stop Google from indexing searches etc whilst turning computer users into automated (anti) hackers. He threatened Google quite openly and directly.

I guess Google got him first?
edit on 23-6-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I’ve had a few chats with Mr Mcafee, always had time for people , lived life to the max. Very sad day as for all his faults he had a kind heart.

*snipped*

I remember being in a chat room of his and chatting with him years ago and he was very open and chatty with people. He loved his 'fans'
edit on 23-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Sublimecraft

John McAfee, the founder of antivirus company McAfee, has been found dead in a Spanish prison, reports say.

He reportedly died by suicide on Wednesday afternoon in a prison cell, just hours after a decision by the Spanish High Court authorizing his extradition to the United States on charges of tax evasion.

Jail employees tried to revive the 75-year-old Mr McAfee but were unsuccessful, according to a statement from the Spanish Justice Department cited by Spanish newspaper El Mundo.
www.independent.co.uk...

I doubt he was Epsteined , I can see why he would off himself.

WRONG !!!
McAfee was so concerned about "being suicided" that he tweeted about it and got tatooed for it.

R.I.P. John !!!
Your genius will be missed.

edit on 23-6-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I had several email exchanges with him. He always replied, he always was willing to offer advice and always a true gentleman. I will miss him and his honesty.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeah, well, RIP weird outspoken dude.

It seems (seems) like "they" (meaning the nefarious someones who may control this world or a significant portion thereof) don't care about keeping up appearances, anymore, and just off anyone who transgresses.

If so... well, sucks to be us peons.
edit on 6/23/2021 by Baddogma because: removed errant apostrophe

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He put out a video just a few days ago saying he would not commit suicide.

Wake up, buddy. You oftentimes come to the rescue of media and government. Why in the hell do you believe so much of what they say??

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Go look at his Official Instagram Account

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: chr0naut
And you are still not getting that I don't trust stuff from social media, or even from the MSM that milks every juicy headline that gets clicks.

Your history on this site paints a different picture, Chr0naut. I'm not trolling you here, just being honest... the positions you defend on ATS are so stereotypically in lock-step with the MSM's narratives that it's virtually impossible to believe you don't trust their reporting.

My position is often more informed by the irrationality of some of the conspiracy theories, and how people are often swayed by tales that, while emotive, have no substance, and when that fact is pointed out, they become 'all hurt'.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I’ll wager whatever you like that Johns death will be accompanied by retaliation from beyond the grave.

Forget the Q nonsense, I fully expect some real juicy info to drop.

This man was no shrinking violet or shill, his heart was on his sleeve and his balls of steel unquestionable. I only hope those he entrusted to release the information he held have the same courage as the man himself.

RIP John, the hookers and drug dealers in hell will be kept busy that’s for sure.
edit on 23/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Over at the Q thread autism ward seems like we have a running theory that there was a code attached to that Q post of John's. It leads to an ethereum account of some sort.

I think he may have encoded his insurance file into the blockchain

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
He was a bit of a crazy SOB.
It would not surprise me one bit if he got the tattoo so back up his story that he didn't kill himself AFTER HE KILLED HIMSELF.
He is a jokester, has this not crossed anyone's mind that he could be playing people like he likes to do??

I think he did it to pull everyone's leg.
It seems a bit predetermined in his posts, its as if he knew he was going to do it and blame it on someone whacking him.

I'll remind people of his sense of humor.

I think he might have pranked us.

I was thinking the same, it's quite possible, he looooved to f with people. I wouldn't bet on either way..murder vs suicide, both are plausible.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well, we are on a conspiracy theories forum...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
John McAfee was a smart cookie, got deep into cyber security but did not get on well with the government snooping agenda. He called out the Russia DNC hack as propaganda and let the people know that a lot of our digital privacy is compromised. He tried making systems that where more secure, expect he got a lot of flack about it.

With the US DOJ going on the offensive against anyone that threatens the Dems power, it would make their job easier with John not able to provide any testimony.

There are lots of videos of John around, for a good sit down chat of what he was about.

RIP

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Well, we are on a conspiracy theories forum...

Some conspiracy theories are reasonable.

Some conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

But most are a bit 'out there'.

... and some will never be either proven, or debunked.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Today we lost a great man..John mcafee

Who was John mcafee? Well sit down kids, let me learn u all a lil something. John was a tech genius who developed Mcafee antivirus software. He spent most of his days hopped up on co. caine, banging prostitutes, and playing with guns. He was given NSA clearance after telling them he was always on co. caine because they "admired his honesty." He sold his software company and went to retire in south America, where he would do co. caine and hookers. When his dogs were murdered by his neighbor, he executed them. John wick style, dont mess with dogs. When he was arrested, he faked a heart attack and escaped police custody. He ran for president twice as a libertarian(obviously). First dropping out to endorse Austin peterson, then verman supreme. He hated taxes, and was arrested for tax evasion in Spain. He was suicided in prison. Im willing to bet his last words were "f*ck the fed"

Rip you legend

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And John Mcafees Instagram page just posted a photo 30 minutes ago of a Q...

Link

"Sorry, this page isn't available". Do you have a backup link please?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join