It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - John McAfee found dead in prison cellwas about to be extradited.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But he was a megalomaniac. A narcissist to the 1000th degree. Just like Epstein. If he wanted to kill himself why the day before extradition? Makes no sense. I am hoping for a cool data drop though he was a whacky one. ..

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This appears to be a post on a social media site, with no other supportive links or verifiable details.

While it is likely to be true, I'd take it with a grain of salt until there was additional and verifiable information available.

Triggered? Gortex posted info that will stroke your ego - all is well for you now

Nah, I was just pointing out the provenance of the OP.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: gortex

But he was a megalomaniac. A narcissist to the 1000th degree. Just like Epstein. If he wanted to kill himself why the day before extradition? Makes no sense. I am hoping for a cool data drop though he was a whacky one. ..

He wasn't believing he was going to get extradited..then..bam. I dunno, anything is possible.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

This appears to be a post on a social media site, with no other supportive links or verifiable details.

While it is likely to be true, I'd take it with a grain of salt until there was additional and verifiable information available.

Triggered? Gortex posted info that will stroke your ego - all is well for you now

No - you were just triggered and shot from the hip before doing rudimentary research for yourself.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The NSA and CIA knows what happened. They should give us a return on our trillion dollar investment and share the information with us.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Add another political prisoner execution to the United States' shadow government's long, long list of high profile individuals they chose to assassinate while instructing their owned media to dutifully report it as a suicide, accident, or other.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I’ve had a few chats with Mr Mcafee, always had time for people , lived life to the max. Very sad day as for all his faults he had a kind heart.

I’d fully expect he had a dead mans switch and a juicy one at that.

Absolutely no way did he commit suicide, I know he was in bad health the last few months so could be natural. That’s what happens when you lock up 70 year old men in run down Spanish jails.

He posted a few months back stating he was receiving threats and that he wasn’t suicidal. He even got a tattoo on his arm which read “$whackd”

The ultimate troll of authority.
edit on 23/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No - you were just triggered and shot from the hip before doing rudimentary research for yourself.

Even the article on the El Mundo site, still doesn't have any verifiable info, although it does have more detail.

And you are still not getting that I don't trust stuff from social media, or even from the MSM that milks every juicy headline that gets clicks.

Tell me, what would I be 'triggered" about? I don't know much about him apart from his AV stuff and that he was on the run from US authorities for a while.

edit on 23/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Even the article on the El Mundo site, still doesn't have any verifiable info, although it does have more detail.

OK, lets cut to the chase.

Is John McAfee dead or alive?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The NSA and CIA knows what happened. They should give us a return on our trillion dollar investment and share the information with us.

I'll hold my breath while I wait.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Anyone intrigued at the fact that 2 of the 3 individuals in this thread championing the idea that he did just commit suicide aren't Americans PLUS 1 WEST VIRGINIAN while those of us who are Americans largely agree with OP (who isn't an American but is apparently sympatico to the American thought process)? Y'all have a much higher opinion of the US government than we Americans do... now, ask yourselves the following question, US shadow government defenders: How did you build your opinion of the US shadow government? Those of us in the USA are at ground zero. We personally see almost daily what a bunch of murderous, overpowering, greedy scumbags this system is run by in this nation. WE.SEE.IT.UP.CLOSE. Foreigner opinions are formed from one source: the media reports. It isn't even arguable anymore that the United States doesn't run one of the largest propaganda ops over the media since Nazi Germany. I mean that, nobody can hope to retain any credibility or be viewed as paying attention and not acknowledge the simple fact that the mainstream media operates as an extension of the American establishment, regurgitating only the narratives that establishment blesses and castigating any questioning or doubt of those narratives. Those knee-jerking to defend the narrative that McAfee committed suicide, based at this time solely on trust in that media op, are propping up an illusion.
edit on 23-6-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: Edited to correct the oversight of someone who I didn't notice when initially posting.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

OK, lets cut to the chase.

Is John McAfee dead or alive?

I don't know for sure. Neither do you.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And you are still not getting that I don't trust stuff from social media, or even from the MSM that milks every juicy headline that gets clicks.

Your history on this site paints a different picture, Chr0naut. I'm not trolling you here, just being honest... the positions you defend on ATS are so stereotypically in lock-step with the MSM's narratives that it's virtually impossible to believe you don't trust their reporting.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

And John Mcafees Instagram page just posted a photo 30 minutes ago of a Q...

Link
edit on 23-6-2021 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2021 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Anyone intrigued at the fact that the only two individuals in this thread championing the idea that he did just commit suicide aren't Americans

Sorry West Virginians. Apparently I've gone and got us kicked out of the Union.
edit on 6/23/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Sorry, didn't even notice you were in the thread. My bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Attention Please..

The topic is not each other or opinions of each other, please stick to the topic.

Thanks and do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: gortex

He was charged with multi million dollar fraud , at the age of 75 he was facing the rest of his life in prison.

He was one crazy mofo, a true conspiracy nut job, killed his neighbor and got away with it too...lol I'm sure he was in some inter circles so who the hell knows.

Interesting..

Tattoo = '$' was an 'S'..

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Coming up next: Julian Assange didn't kill himself...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join