It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - John McAfee found dead in prison cellwas about to be extradited.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

No need to get cheeky, I agree with all of that post. I knew John personally so feel I have a better understanding of his psychology. You can make assumptions based on articles you read on the internet I’ll judge him on my personal correspondence.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

QUOTE:

MCAFEE DIDN’T KILL HIMSELF
Posted on June 24, 2021 by State of the Nation

We Repeat:
John McAfee
Did NOT Kill
Himself
State of the Nation

The Deep State assassination scheme was quite simple.

First, approve the extradition of John McAfee to the United States via the corrupt Spanish court system.

Then, blast that court decision throughout the global mainstream media, especially the CIA’s Mockingbird Media.

The ensuing international state of affairs permitted the pretext to be used by Spain’s health authorities to present ‘suicide’ as the probable cause of death.

However, the U.S. Intelligence Community quite likely coordinated the hit on McAfee, as they often do with extremely dangerous VIPs who pose a viable threat to the GREAT RESET.

CAVEAT to the Power Elite: John McAfee claimed in 2019 to have “31+” terabytes of “incriminating” information on “elite” world officials, which he promised would be released in the event of his death or disappearance.

John McAfee stated many times that if his death was ruled as a suicide à la Epstein, then he is certainly killed.

In another tweet he said that if they ever killed him or made him disappear a 31 Terabytes of data will be released to the public naming names.

#MCAFEEDIDNTKILLHIMSELF

Bottom Line
NO INDICATION JOHN MCAFEE WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE
— His Spanish Attorney Javier Villalba

ENDQUOTE

You may read the rest of the article written by STATEOFTHENATION here:

stateofthenation.co...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802xx

John McAfee’s lawyer says anti-virus tycoon showed no indication he would take his own life.

www.rt.com...

QUOTE:

The lawyer for anti-virus software tycoon John McAfee – who was found dead in his Spanish jail cell on Wednesday while awaiting extradition to the United States – says he saw no indication the businessman wanted to kill himself.

Javier Villalba told Reuters on Thursday that he “had constant telephone contact” with McAfee and “at no point had he shown any special worry or clue that could let us think this could have happened.”

ENDQUOTE.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
For the sake of argument, and for dummies like me, can we have a methodical, joined up pass at the permutations of a universe in which TPTB feared that John did indeed have a dead man’s switch on incriminating info?

Instead of arguing our belief’s or ideologies, let’s look at the logic. If he had a dead man’s switch there’s no way he’d have been suicided, unless

1. They somehow manipulated, or convinced him to give it up; blackmail, torture, drugs/brainwashing (look what they did to Bradley Manning).

2. For genuine reason’s only John could tell us, he had a change of heart and gave up the switch.

3. The info’s become redundant. They believe they know what/who the info pertains to and that it’s lost its value. Either those incriminated have died, or are no longer pulling the strings. Or an event is due that will make the info moot, or pale in comparison.

4. They’ve hacked his info and believe they have all of it.

5. They called his bluff.

6. He was killed by opponents of those John had info on. They want the dead man’s switch to be triggered and know this won’t happen while John’s alive, since it’s his only insurance. These might be ‘the good guys’, or simply a different bunch of ‘bad guys’ looking to usurp the competition. Remember, it always seems great at first when the bad guys are dispatched, but power vacuums are rarely filled by ‘good guys’, and even when they are, absolute power always seems to prove to be absolutely corrupting. I digress…

7. Through long, 24/7 observation of John, his lawyer and all known associates of his ‘on the outside’ they acquired his switch. This would require huge resources, but since John will inevitably one day die of natural causes, if not sooner, potentially activating the switch, then those who may be incriminated have no choice but to devote all recourses to acquiring it.

…So, what is the SWITCH?

7a. SWITCH A: John left someone instructions on how to release it upon his death or disappearance…

…Via means passive, or aggressive tptb could have obtained this switch after long observation and interrogation, blackmail and threats to those they suspected. They shook the tree and eventually some fruit fell. It’s a wide net and risks a suspect revealing that they were interrogated on this matter. But I’m sure tptb have the means to ensure no one talks, one way or another.

7b. SWITCH B: The switch depended upon John ‘pressing’ it at regular intervals and failure to do so would activate the info’s release.

..If this were the case then scrutiny of all interactions John had would surely eventually give it away.

…Doubtless I’ve missed something out, but that would be even more proof for the pudding that a dead man’s switch could be overcome given time and recourses (in fact it has to be overcome, since John isn’t immortal).

John’s suicide says to me that we’ll never know either way: Either he didn’t have a switch, or they’d cracked it. Otherwise they’d trying their hardest to keep him alive.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Good analysis, it seems likely if there was a dead mans switch it was deactivated before his death. If it were anyone else I wouldn't take them very seriously, but I actually think it's more than likely he did set up a dead mans switch because he knows enough about tech, he's paranoid enough, and eccentric enough to do something like that, plus he claimed to have set up a dead mans switch.

I just read through a few of the mainstream articles on the subject and they are quick to point out the metadata in the Q image isn't a key, it's Facebook metadata. However I highly doubt that image served no purpose, and there are countless steganographic techniques to hide data inside an image file. Or maybe it could be something very simple like the hash of the image is the key to another file, but that seems less likely.
edit on 26/6/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
With regards to the nature of the supposed switch, it seems likely he created some sort of Ethereum smart contract to ensure the switch would activate after his death. I looked at the contract code for the WHACKD token (which I think McAfee created back in 2019) but it doesn't contain anything interesting. Tried looking at a few contracts connected to that account also but didn't find anything. But the token still has a lot of activity happening. Not sure how a dead mans switch smart contract would work exactly but it seems like a very plausible theory considering his interest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
edit on 26/6/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Unfortunately I have no expertise whatsoever in coding etc. So it’s appreciated and very interesting to hear about what you’ve gleaned and your take on that. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802xx

John McAfee’s lawyer says anti-virus tycoon showed no indication he would take his own life.

This is quite apt because most people who take their own lives usually show no indication of wanting to do so.

I'm not suggesting John did or did not. But what the lawyer said is hearsay and holds no validity in what did or did not happen in regards to the death of his client.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I don't expect you could hide much in a crypto blockchain, not with rumors of terabytes of data. Perhaps a web address or IP number maybe?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You can barely store a single image let alone terabytes of data in the Ethereum blockchain... there are blockchains which are dedicated to storing files but I'm not sure how much data they can store. The only other solution I can think of would be some sort of torrent mechanism, although it would make more sense to split up the data into multiple torrents. John claimed he had multiple people ready to dump their data so I assume that's the approach he took, so that if a single person was compromised it wouldn't prevent the rest of the data from being leaked. The screenshot of the 31TB torrent on ThePirateBay doesn't seem to exist and I highly doubt it was real. I've also seen people claiming that the data is still being seeded and will be released in the coming weeks... I guess we'll have to see but my pessimistic side is thinking nothing will come of this.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Or, they switched him with a body double and smuggled John out after realising he knew too much and the dead mans switch was real.

I like to think Mr McAfee is high as a kite on a yacht somewhere living life like only he could.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

It is certainly possible he's alive, but I highly doubt US authorities had anything to do with it. The reason I think it's very possible is because he has the funds to bribe the guards and authorities in the prison he was staying at, and he's the type of person who would do that, he lives purely on crypto and hires his own private security guards and body doubles, even while on the run. But based on the way his wife has reacted it seems to me he really is dead and they didn't get a body double this time...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There are no body doubles.... I believe there are three photos of the "body doubles".
Two of them are clearly him (the one where he's passed out on the floor and the one in the construction helmet). Plenty of identifying marks like the vein patterns on his hands.

The third one (the one connected to a twitter account) is clearly someone else who would not be able to fill in as a body double at all.

All a big bluff.
edit on 26-6-2021 by 1235182 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2021 by 1235182 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Some interesting findings...

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

A day or two after McAfee was reported dead a countdown timer started on britbonglogpost.com and it links to the WHACKD token. However the site was promptly taken down by the host... oddly enough, the The Wayback Machine captured the site during the short period it was online: link
edit on 26/6/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If real, then that Brit tweeter is a lunatic - a brave lunatic. His countdown expires around the morning of Sunday 25 july. If he’s for real, then he’s probably just gave the incriminated no choice but to grab him and do whatever it takes to make him spill the beans.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

A brave lunatic indeed, almost hard to believe anyone is that crazy but the tweet is real so I don't know what to make of it. However I think the countdown website was recently registered so it could have been anyone and not necessarily the same guy. Also, the timer will start back at the same time whenever you refresh the page, so it's probably more like the 23rd of July. What a great number 23 is.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yeah, well, RIP weird outspoken dude. It seems (seems) like "they"
(meaning the nefarious someones who may control this world or a significant
portion thereof) don't care about keeping up appearances, anymore, and
just off anyone who transgresses. If so... well, sucks to be us peons.

Not really.

We just need 'a few good men'. Highly trained who won't
give a freak about what it takes to get the job done.

Lieutenant Daniel Kaffee won't be needed.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChasingAurelius

originally posted by: tony9802xx

This is quite apt because most people who take their own lives usually show no indication of wanting to do so.

I'm not suggesting John did or did not. But what the lawyer said is hearsay and holds no validity in what did or did not happen in regards to the death of his client.

John himself and the things he said are the best evidence that he definitely did not kill himself. His words being adamantly spoken that he wouldn't kill himself have validity.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You're absolutely right, but as it stands tony9802xx's post was not about what "John himself" said.

It was about what John's lawyer said, and that is what my comment was in reference to.

My statement is still congruent when placed in its appropriate context.

edit on 27-6-2021 by ChasingAurelius because: spelling error

edit on 27-6-2021 by ChasingAurelius because: formatting

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Fake his death like Epstein and then take him somewhere to torture him for info over time. Information is the currency here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join