It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrating Area 51 - Is It Possible?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i need alot of info plz anyone i need info plz

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think we need to look at what they have and what weekness is there.

Im not really down with all the military mobojumbo but i do work with massive networks and the person who does the largest damage to your servers is the ones that can use your own tools against you.

A few things to consider...

For example - if they are using secuirty cams on the base then there is going to be either hardwired mp setups or wireless setups. If they were wireless cams (which most are on airforce bases around buildings) then the signal could be picked up if someone knew there way around relay networks and could make a dish powerfull enough to scan for such freq. If they are hardwired this is more tricky but you could still pick up loose end feeds via the air. More power and larger scan ranges would be needed.

Example 2 - Military Network Range
All the things you guys seek are prob stored on a 1980's tape server onbase. By seeking out the military isp rang to the intranet (which is easier then you think) you may be able to get in there without even getting close. NO NETWORK is secure and if its on PC it can be reached if your good enough.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The best way to Infiltrat Area 51 would be to hack the computer Network. Social engineering is the first and logical option if that fails I would make sure that the person in question has in depth knowledge of network security and differnt OS platforms.
Bear in mind that it is quite simple to trace an IP address.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
plz info or how to get a job in there

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

We called this the "suicide-mobile". There's a black canopy/frame version with a really good muffler. You get about 5k, cut the engine, and glide, while you let fly with the NV camera.

However, there's several issues:

1) it has a far from zero radar signature
2) it has no armor
3) when they finally say "This blip...wtf is that? Five knots, 1500 ft? Hey, take a little bird and go see what it is" you are screwed
4) The max airspeed is 25 knots, not exactly a fast getaway. Just right for "follow us back to the base or we open fire"

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

We called this the "suicide-mobile". There's a black canopy/frame version with a really good muffler. You get about 5k, cut the engine, and glide, while you let fly with the NV camera.

However, there's several issues:

1) it has a far from zero radar signature
2) it has no armor
3) when they finally say "This blip...wtf is that? Five knots, 1500 ft? Hey, take a little bird and go see what it is" you are screwed
4) The max airspeed is 25 knots, not exactly a fast getaway. Just right for "follow us back to the base or we open fire"

lol... good way to end your life flying in with that

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of fun to fly one.

As long as you are doodling around Yuma, anyway. Up and down the beach would be sweet, too.

It's not so great when you're playing the starring role in Parachute Piñata against a helicopter full of unhappy people with firearms.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of fun to fly one.

As long as you are doodling around Yuma, anyway. Up and down the beach would be sweet, too.

It's not so great when you're playing the starring role in Parachute Piñata against a helicopter full of unhappy people with firearms.

haha i bet i recon that would be hell fun to fly

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We got to watch them testing it over on the other field. We were really hoping the Marines would get it, but in a rare fit of common sense they turned it down and it went to us Army types instead.

There is an unmanned version that makes a lot more sense.

Now, that might work. Nice, still, cool night, no moon. Fly in high, cut the engine, and turn circles over the place riding thermals while you taped the camera output back at the ranch. When they finally shoot the piss out of it, you still have your video, and can make a quick exit. Of course, there's not THAT many of them, so it might not be that hard to send a few unpleasant people to your house.

ps I noticed someone was talking about using an RC plane. We tried that when I was a kid. We went out to Robins AFB and flew it over the base. Unfortunately, I can report from bitter experience, the plane immediately augered in.

When we went to ask for the remains, they told us they'd used the ECM on one of the B52's. I'd have to assume that sort of thing has only gotten more effective, so it's probably not an option.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You could use a magic trick! Miss direction is allways a gower if you can pull it off.

Cause a major fuss outside the base while another team tries to take one side and another team tries a back entrance. This way YES someone is going to get court but your odds of getting a good view from one of the teams is higher.

GSA

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the laughs people -

I have not laughed so loud or long for ages on a web site...thank you all very much indeed!

get a job as the cleaner. Go any where see any thing types no one ever looks twice at.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Something to keep in mind is that once you get past the perimeter, as long as you have on the correct uniform and don't act too suspiciously, no one will pay you the least bit of attention.

Carry a clipboard, and walk around like you know where you're going.

Do they have their own firefighting teams? Could you blow through the gate security with a fire engine? Or ambulance? The fake ambulance trick is an often-used way to get places you might not otherwise be able to go.

Also, you can lug people out against their will on a gurney and no one ever suspects. Just strap 'em down, put a mask over their face and let one of the deltas give them an assload of Versed. Toss some blood on the sheet and you're good to go. If they stop you, just start screaming "We're losing him!"

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hack the systems?- Not quite. I highly doubt the systems will be online and be at risk from hackers, instead it would most likely be a closed network where any information removed from the system would require high admin passwords.

Glide in/ Invade? - The amount of ammunition and training each of the soldiers has recieved would give them a high advantage and the chances are you will be swiftly removed before seeing a building.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You could always try scattering some USB drives with trojans on them near the entrances and exits. Or, maybe, heh, make some noise near the fence, and drop a USB drive there.

The security wonks jack it into their system to see if any identifying data is on there, and eat an autorun trojan rootkit instead. If you were a clever monkey, you could have it log keystrokes, maybe propagate itself through the system, maybe tunnel out and report, if it ever has access to an outside net connection.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
One point I would like to ask is, we know about ground security, but what about underground?

I presume seismograms/ concrete walls and the like??

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There's a geophone network that covers a lot of the perimeter.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I THINK A BALLOON RACE MIGHT WORK .
Which way does the wind blow ?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You could probably get past the initial level of security but doubt you'd get anywhere near the goodies,usually very well protected security wise as well as by armed personnel.If you managed to penetrate that far then id assume they would label u as a terrorist or something and ask questions later...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
1. Anti-Personel Doppler Radar.
2. Seismic sensors.
3. Video cams (IR/Nightvision/full spectrum)
4. Directional mics
5. Sniffer probes...(Olfactory sensors)
6. Dedicated SAT surveillance
7. Air Defence Radar
8. Aircraft patrols
9. Armed ground patrols

1=Armor made of RAM and USAF anti-detection tactics
2=move like an animal
3=Heat-absorbing ghilie suit
4=be quiet as crap, no clinking or such
5=scent absorbing suit
6=move when SAT is not over zone
7=no airplane
8=duck and cover with an shield that looks like a rock
9=8

[Edited on 8/26/2002 by necro99]

I don't believe there is such a thing as a scent absorbing suit. however a coat of cow urine upon yourself would do the trick. besides that i guess that works. hollow out your shield to the point you can just drop down and hide under it. so you look like a rock from every angle.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
who knows if it is possible? nobody has ever tried and if they have they failed.there is only one way to find out if it is possible.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join