It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrating Area 51 - Is It Possible?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2002 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Post on the old board by Byrd

Yes.

They use civilian workers for a number of jobs.

Find out what they're hiring for and apply.

(no, I'm not kidding. In fact, some Area 51 workers had lawsuits going against the government for working conditions inside the facility. Some families sued the governments for deaths of workers (toxic fumes) at Area 51.)

www.thelonegunman.com...

If you want in, find out what it takes to become a civilian worker for them and apply.

Reply on the old board by Jtal

Thats smart. If they want to keep something a secret won't they just train some of their own people for the repair jobs, its more logical then sending in some stranger.

Reply on the old board by Byrd

Nope. They don't have an endless source of workers from the military. They do have to hire civilians and those civilians get old and retire (or leave the job for other reasons), just like everyone else.

Some of the lawsuits about conditions at Groom Lake date back to 1994: www.lvrj.com... .html

Groom Lake, BTW, is on an Air Force Base (www.lvrj.com...). So you would have to go through the AF civilian employment program and work your way up to working for Groom Lake (sorry, they don't take just any bozo. You'd probably start out at Nellis and then move up.)

Sooooooooooooooooo.... if you want to get a pass to walk around wherever you like at Groom Lake, then simply become one of their civilian employees. Here's a link to the Air Force civilian employees page for Groom Lake and Nellis and other bases:

www.nellis.af.mil...

Reply on the old board by AgentMulder320

Actually guys theres an easier way, but like he said you gotta work some place else first. Just be a Area 51 Guard. These guys arent commandos at all, they dont even get paid much, as a matter of fact they are hired by a private security company that isnt a part of the air force. So if you really wanna work at area 51, well then just be a security guard. It would really help if you were formally trained in weapons or law enforcement too. Most of those guards are idiots who cant even shoot too well.

Reply on the old board by Hank

The majority of workers at Area 51 are civilian and are employed not by the government but by the prime contractor EG&G.

Reply on the old board by Oracle

You would have to circumvent the following...

1. Anti-Personel Doppler Radar.
2. Seismic sensors.
3. Video cams (IR/Nightvision/full spectrum)
4. Directional mics
5. Sniffer probes...(Olfactory sensors)
6. Dedicated SAT surveillance
7. Air Defence Radar
8. Aircraft patrols
9. Armed ground patrols

10. HAVE A "DEATHWISH"!!!

Hope that answers your question.

Can't you just make a cheap spy satillite for 20,000 USD then send it into space and spy on area 51 from there. Its not impossible, but quality of the satillite is crap. And obviously your satellite will be launched with other ones. Three young men sent their spy satellite into space and did everything at just 20,000 USD.

Abovetopsecret should make a little money pot, we will donate through out the year and then when we have enough rent a spy satellite for a hour and spy on Area 51 or if we have around 50,000 USD then we can make a good quality satillite and launch it and make a direct feed. Simon records the interesting parts and posts it on the net and we watch.

It can work.

Some sites on it:

www.digitalglobe.com...

www.spaceimaging.com...

whyfiles.org...

Doncha think the government might NOTICE the launch of a rocket big enough to sling a camera-satellite into orbit?

Hint: You have to get FAA clearance to fly model rockets above 1,000 feet and yes, the FAA radar does see model rockets in flight. How do you think you'd hide a rocket launched in our busy US airspace (particularly with the trajectory it'd need to achieve a stable orbit over Groom Lake?? Talk about visible....)

Not to mention that it can't be a geostationary satellite, so you'd only get pictures once or twice a day.

Now, speaking personally, I just don't think that our armed forces are THAT stupid or inept or asleep at the wheel. And you'd need quite a bit of rocket fuel -- black powder just doesn't achieve suborbital ranges. You'd attract a lot of attention with your purchases -- you can't hide buying it or buy it on the black market easily, and buying enough of the stuff to get it in orbit would raise all sorts of red flags all over the country.

My bet is that a rogue rocket wouldn't make it to orbit before it got shot down and the feds would be on the area liike ants on a picnic within half an hour of the launch.

The satellite concept has been in place for quite a while. Ikonos pictures of the entire area are available on Terraserver and pictures have been posted from Landsat 4 going back to 1991.

Thanks, Hank. I was trying to remember where I'd seen the satellite pictures of Area 51. At one time they were selling 1 meter resolution pictures (if memory serves) of the place.

I believe that was later changed to 3 meter resolution, but it's been sooooo long ago that I've just forgotten. Do you remember/know?

Whe launching the satellite we will launch it with other legal satellites. When they are going to launch a satellite they wait until other companies want to launch because its cheaper to send a bunch of them up instead of just one. Our weight shouldn't be that heavy. We just got to find a communication company that is are wanting to launch satellites with other big companys and we just launch with them, obivously we have to pay. So we need a good quality satellite, 100,000 USD, because it will be heavy it will cost additional 30,000 for launch and 10,000 for the equipment to communicate with it and give it commands. Yep I sure went nuts.

Reply on the old board by Freemantis

ways to get futher into area 51..

*gather like 100+ people to just walk on in and see what happens, the can't kill all 100 people...can they?

*get a remote control plane and fly in close to the ground, watch and wait to see if it gets blown up

*remote control car (with a powerful transmitter) and drive it there.

*how about 100 remote control planes, each one with a live feed flying into area51.. can they shoot down all of them, without us getting some cool footage.

Reply on the old board by Freemantis

yep just keep those useless posts coming, you'll soon be ignored by every comment you write.. it doesn't matter how many posts you have but the quality of the post you post..

it's sad to enter this forum and see that every single reply to every single topic has been graced with your opinion

the point of the remote control planes and cars and stuff is to get footage of the base in the hope of getting something interesting, i thought it would be cool to fly a plane into the base while filming and see what comes about. but as you said "what good does that do"

well at least it is better then doing nothing or posting 10 words or less posts....

i guess your going to team up with pred and say the governent is after you...

The Janet flights from Las Vegas bring in workers every day. You can go to the airport and see them load every morning and unload every night. You can hear their transmisssions with the Vegas tower and with the Groom tower. It is about a 20 minute flight. It is roughly 110 air miles from Las Vegas to the base at Groom Lake. The bus also runs on a daily basis.If you visit the area you can see the buses, arrive in the morning and leave in the afternoon. You can see the Janet flights land and take off from Tikaboo Peak.

For pictures and frequencies of this event please go to www.dreamlandresort.com

Reply on the old board by Iknownotwhoiam

That's probably most definately wrong.

Those "Cammo Dudes" are most likely either EG&E or Wackenhut security, and both firms have highly specialized divisons that only hire ex-Special Forces operaters.

I'd bet money that some of those "guys who can't even shoot well" are ex SFOD-D operators. And if you think Delta can't shoot well, then you got something coming.

Ok, there is a good way to get access into Area 51. However, you have to be willing to die and you have to be very dedicated. However, it WILL work if you do it correctly.

First, you get a job as a mechanic where the Janet flights take off from (I forget the airport). Work for AT LEAST a year and try to get transferred to the Janet flight mechanics. Work there for at least 6 months. Also, if you don't get in the first time, no problem. Ask again, however, try to be very cool about it. If every 2 months you ask to be transferred to the Janet team, they'll KNOW something is up. These guys aren't idiots. Play smart.

Second, once you get access to work on the Janet flights, work for a while like I said. After a few months, buy an oxygen tank that can last at least an hour from either out of state or off the internet. It would be best to pay cash. Checks and credit = you being investigated because you don't SCUBA dive and you are a mechanic.

Third: One day, bring the oxygen tank to work. Either hide it, or plain say right out you're going to go diving after work (Friday would be a good day to do this). If you aren't arrested for suspicion right out, jump inside the landing gear compartment before take off. USE THE OXYGEN TANK. That plane is gonna be flying at 20+ thousand feet, and that landing gear compartment isn't pressurized. Like I said, you have a good probability of dying.

Also, it would be a good idea to wear some REALLY warm clothes. It's cold at 24 thousand feet.

Reply on the old board by Aurora

I seriously doubt that the mechanic plan would work. You''d probably come closer to getting on the base if you just drive up and walk through the main gate... Anyways, didn't they move the cool stuff and abandon Area 51? I think it's been closed down, I read an article somewhere on it...

Yeah, the article that was in Popular Science (or was it Mechanics?).

However, the article was wrong. Buses and the Janet flights still go to Area 51 daily. They also added a new runway in 1992/1993.

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I agree that it would be very impressive to infiltrate Area 51, however, if you succeed, the government will probably brand you an "American Terrorist" trying to expose military secrets (which is all that is in the Groom Facility), and if you weren't killed or captured in the process, you would be hiding from the government the rest of your life. If it's worth that much to you, go ahead, guys...I'll start praying for ya now...

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All I can say is I wouldn't want to do that in England. Hanged, Pulled, and Quartered isn't it? Ouch.

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hanged, drawn and quartered, which involves being hanged, cut down whilst still alive, your entrails/members drawn out of your body, followed by cutting off of the arms, legs and head. And no, that wouldn't happen to you in this day adn age. Technically the only possible way you could b executed in Britain today would be by hanging for either treason or arson at HM Docks. But they wouldn't. (Actually Britain's really odd, you can shoot someone on the steps of the Cardiff town hall at the stroke of midnight with a crossbow and it isn't considered murder. And technically ever donkey must have a day off on Friday in Blackpool... Anyway... forget I spoke!)

posted on Aug, 6 2002 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Oh, drawn. I never get it right.
I didn't know if England still did it or not. But you never know...

Another thing is if you are a child, you can get away with almost anything (except for what your parents will do) due to the belief "children are innocent." Pretty sad.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO
I agree that it would be very impressive to infiltrate Area 51, however, if you succeed, the government will probably brand you an "American Terrorist" trying to expose military secrets (which is all that is in the Groom Facility), and if you weren't killed or captured in the process, you would be hiding from the government the rest of your life. If it's worth that much to you, go ahead, guys...I'll start praying for ya now...

well just change identity and move in quebec!
they will never find you there

posted on Aug, 8 2002 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is it true you can also be executed in England for being a pirate on the river Thames? Im sure i read that somewhere or heard it.

Fairy

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 08:34 PM
link   
1. Anti-Personel Doppler Radar.
2. Seismic sensors.
3. Video cams (IR/Nightvision/full spectrum)
4. Directional mics
5. Sniffer probes...(Olfactory sensors)
6. Dedicated SAT surveillance
7. Air Defence Radar
8. Aircraft patrols
9. Armed ground patrols

1=Armor made of RAM and USAF anti-detection tactics
2=move like an animal
3=Heat-absorbing ghilie suit
4=be quiet as crap, no clinking or such
5=scent absorbing suit
6=move when SAT is not over zone
7=no airplane
8=duck and cover with an shield that looks like a rock
9=8

[Edited on 8/26/2002 by necro99]

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Trying to set a new fashion trend Necro99?...All of that gear would do it.

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm sure it'd be almost impossible to get anywhere near Groom, but Jerry Freeman got to Papoose and back without too much trouble. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That would be impossible. You are being watched. The sign implicates "The use of Deadly force." That's what it means.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If someone was willing to pay for a flight to the US for me, and buy me guns, i would be willing to go on a suicide mission, infiltrating area 51, killing some ppl, then blowing myself up. I could bring a camera and beam back live pictures ( not sure wat radio jamming equipment would do tho )

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yes,Piracy is another capital offence also regicide.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It would be good to infiltrate Area 51. But however the only bad thing is that if you arw not killed trying you will have to hide from the goverment for the rest of your days.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ORRRRR, we could get alot of RV's and drive em in there really fastm with bullet proof glass! Ya, that would work, and then if it doesnt, we strap napalm on the tops of em and BURN OURSLEVES TO HELL!

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
...the only bad thing is that if you arw not killed trying you will have to hide from the goverment for the rest of your days...

...hence my suicide bombing idea. Does anyone know of any way to bypass all their radio jamming equipment and beam back live footage from a camera? It would be way easier than filming it and trying to escape

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspectah
ORRRRR, we could get alot of RV's and drive em in there really fastm with bullet proof glass!

If you still want to avoid getting shot, you'll also have to put up some good steel plating in the *inside* of the vans...Bullets will go through the standard aluminum siding like it was plywood...

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad ...hence my suicide bombing idea.

Then I can presume that you have no intention of being able to log back in here to tell us what good info you run into (Figuratively speaking)...

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad Does anyone know of any way to bypass all their radio jamming equipment and beam back live footage from a camera?

First you'd have to find out the specifications on their broadcast-jamming *equipment* (Which could be a harrowing task in itself...Probably involve hacking into their computers first, then researching the companies that manufacture it), find out what frequencies it's *capable* of jamming, then rigging your equipment to broadcast on a different frequency-range. It also wouldn't hurt to scramble or encode your broadcast signal so that they couldn't find & record what *you're* broadcasting. If you broadcast for too long of a period of time, they'll be able to triangulate on your signal to find out where you're broadcasting *to*...But if you merely set your broadcast in an omni-directional transmission, then all it would take is for *anyone* within range of your transmission (mostly depending upon the power supply you're hauling with you) to pick up your signal (But if you've scrambled or encrypted it, only someone who has the matching decrypter or descrambler could see anything but static). They could eventually decode or decrypt it themselves (presuming that they recorded your broadcast), but that would take a lot of time, even if they could do it.

Yes, one of my specialties in the military involved communications. But then again, I still haven't said anything that you couldn't have found out for yourself...If you took the time to talk with any technician in the broadcast industry.

[Edited on 8-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey, or we can do what someothers say. Cider can blow up the entrance. Then we blow some more crap up. Then we shot everyone and teal all the files. If that crazy idea works, then we would be the luckiest people on Earth. But we would most likely die trying to get inside.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you're going to steal files, make sure your truck has a lot of power under the hood...There's probably *tons* of paperwork you'd probably like to get.

Either that or take a lot of floppy disks & hope you have time to download from their computers...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
this area has been abandon in favor of the totally underground site in utah
let us also move on

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join