It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrating Area 51 - Is It Possible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Even though the nice and good stuff is probably not at Area 51 since it is a "secret place" that everybody knows about...there is one simple way of uncovering what is at Area 51. Just send in like 1000 people in many mini-vans and trucks with cameras attached to them and tell a whole bunch of people that your doing this. If you don't return, Area 51 will have to explain the sudden disappearance of 1000+ people in a "free" country. Hell, we do this if one person gets killed, think about 1000. Of course the tough part would be finding 1000 people with a death wish...but hey, it's still possible

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There is a way of getting in without dying: something called HALO parachuting (High Altitude, Low Opening, for the non-military ppl)

Basically, wut that is is where you jump out of a high flying plane, and you are in freefall for 2 minutes, and open your chute at 2000 feet above the ground, and glide to the ground. This method is used by the USSF (United States Special Forces) for insertion deep into Enemy territory without being discovered by the enemy sensors. (Like Radar; A person emits a helluva lot less of a signal than a plane.) But when you get in, you need a way to get into the complex AND get high clearance to the rest of the complex.

It IS possible to infiltrate Area 51, but really hard.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The one problem with that is that the plane would more than likely be detected once it enters Area 51 airspace, but I don't have too much of knowledge on that, so I won't know if there's a limit on how high they can detect. But it's been said a lot, the gotta see stuff is obviously deep underground, which is why some pictures of the base floating around don't show a lot of neat stuff.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The high altitude is over (not sure, tho) 30,000 feet.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If Area 51 is protected anything like some of the "Classified" locations i have seen then penetrating it to the level where you would discover anything of interest or worth is ABSOLOUTLY ZERO.

Multiple levels of overlapping detection and counter intrusion protect the place, as well at that ever present threat of "Deadly Force"

Top this with the fact that allmost all the "good stuff" will be underground, and unless you fancy a nice long abseil down an air vent so well screened and monitored a fly couldn't take a # without permission, then i'd give up.

The only operational facility in the US that is worth the efforts of a ground level penetration is Groom Lake, and even then the chance under todays regime of you ever living to publish anything you find is damn small .... about as large as Osama bin Laden getting a fair trial in a NY court.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
And in the end...the government has the final say...they weild the big stick. The American people will beleive what the government says to them. It has been mentioned before on the boards. All they have to say is that the infiltrators were terrorists or anarcists or anything of that matter, and the people would think of the government as heroes, and your sacrifice will be in vain.

[edit on 22-8-2004 by Chieftian Chaos]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ok team, heres the plan. if watching MacGyver has taught me anything, gimme a coat hanger, an elastic band, some pencil shavings, and then i should be good to go!

[edit on 22-8-2004 by deafence#]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
my best plan is (im only 14 so im basin this on video games) use chaff grenades to disable outer perimeter cameras, then use distract and distroy tactics. Basically use sum rocket propelled grenades, naplam, c4 and more grenades on one side of the base.Thats the distracting part. Then a strike force of no more than 10 shouldnt have to worry bout guards on the other side...the electrical equpment, sensors etc (if they r not emp proof) can be disabled emp, chaff nades etc. They cud sneak in. To get in u may need a man on the inside or blow ur way in. Using point to point infra red transfer video footage can be got.
The strike force shud be varied with mk 11 xm8 rifles and silenced pistols.
they shud have a failsafe too, napalm and c4 attached to backs rigged with encrpted remote signals ( to detonate)and ballberings for xtra chaos.
It wud be a suicide mission...but hey who cared

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You dont want to go there, you cant go there, and if you really knew anything about it, YOU WOULDNT GO THERE!
Been there, 72' hauling fuel. Guns in face all the way in, and out. SPECIFICALLY TOLD NOT TO EVEN LOOK SIDEWAYS. [3 hr debrief at base]
Besides, if your all so sure that there is stuff there, be glad WE have it, and not just anyone without the brains to deal with "it"
Also, a glitch in a test they had there let a saucer type vehicle come close to flight line at Nellis in early 72'. That became a 6 hr debrief!

[edit on 6-10-2004 by SmaugX]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this for quite a while and came across this thread. One thing surprises me: No one has mentioned the use of RC drones. You can use just about any kind of remote controlled vehicle, be it a car (mine fields!), a plane or helicopter (sound detectors) or aballoon lifter (cameras and you need sufficient power).
Sure, you wouldn't get very far, but you might be able to get far enough to get some good footage.
You would have to get the camera to directly transmit a video feed to recording equipment since the thing probably isn't going to live long and most definitely won't make it back.
The only remaining issue is how not to get caught. It's fairly easy to track a radio signal, so you would either have to control the vehicle via sattelite (if you're lucky enough to have at least partial control over it), use public radio transmitters or develop a propetiary system (perhaps based on cellular phones). The cell phone idea is neat because you can do it from practically anywhere.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Using something that is radio controlled may be the best you are right. Trying to go in in person would most likely not work. Also, I'm not sure about "use chaff grenades to disable outer perimeter cameras, then use distract and distroy tactics. Basically use sum rocket propelled grenades, naplam, c4 and more grenades on one side of the base."

It may not even be worth it to try to go into Area 51, probably nothing inside there anyway. It'd probably be better to find another place that is lesser known but is rumored to have the same types of things inside.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Chaff grenades don't actually exist and chaff by it self can't disabled eletronics like good old Metal Gear Solid...

an EMP would be good but it would be VERY hard to produce...

the best bet would be sending in a UAV that you bought from the russians, a YAK-061 would be sufficient, or perhaps a RQ-1 Predator if you can get it...

Perhaps you could dress up a UAV as a bird?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think flight is out of the question. Considering it's an air force base, anything above 10 feet off the ground and bigger than a hippo will be asked what it's doing there, then will be promptly shot down if it gets any closer.

If you really wanted to get in, you could bribe an employee, preferrably a disgruntled one. You could also get a job there, preferrably a custodian, because nobody suspects the custodian, no matter how suspicious they look lol.

Nellis AFB would be an interesting idea, but if it really contains secretive material then it would have been moved long ago. The base has probably been reduced to aircraft testing, primarily for the F/A-22 Raptor. If a site exists of the AFB, then it probably has nothing overly important.

Another interesting base to infiltrate would be the Dulce installation. Less security, although its underground.

If worse came to worse, and you really wanted to see what would be in there *and* if you had the money, you would want to hire mercenaries. If i was infinetly weathly, i would hire mercenaries, make them infiltrate government compounds and make a reality tv show out of it. Best series ever lol

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Nobody has a clear idea where dulce is and it isn't a very safe base to wonder around in with all those military personel, grey, reptiles, who knows what else.

Area 51 is imposible to gain acces to, you at the VERY least need thermal-optical stealth.

But there is no such equipment even conceived in the white world...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The only problem is if you don't work there.. and if you do, they know all about you...

However, if you looked identical to a high ranking official at this location then who would dare question you?

So i conclude, that the safest way to enter area 51 without consent is gonna be through major face transformation through plastic surgery or finding an officials EXACT double...

these are not unheard of...

President G W Bush

Dick Cheney

AARRrrrnolllldd Schwatzethingy

Bill ( "I never had sexual relations with that woman" ) Clinton

...or even Columbo

Other look-a-likes

(apparently they are pretty reasonable and DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I can't wait for nano-technology, so you can just temporarilly morph your face, but they'll probably check your ID possibly your biometrics as well...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I know this sounds a little fantastic. but let's pretend it was possible that you could create a perfect robotic copy of say a house fly which recorded images and sound and could be controlled manually?

Or develope a tiny tiny device that when stuck into an insect, again house fly and you could somehow control it, that would be a good way of infiltrating wouldn't it?

I mean it would be too small for anyone to remotely think of as a threat, therefore they'd be less likely to have any kind of jamming equipment operational. You only jam if you know something's coming right?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am skeptic about their jamming systems, since their own planes have to fly daily and would be a risk to pilots and passengers...Maybe that F-22 that crashed recently was due to the jamming system? just a thought...

I guess it's possible to deck out a mechanical fly with a micro-cam but you need a good way to keep in touch with it, maybe GPS? radio waves would be awkward esspecially when you move into compounds, you would get the celluar phone effect, y'know, like when you enter a tunnel...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well it was just a thought, that's the purpose of forums to exchange ideas

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211
I know this sounds a little fantastic. but let's pretend it was possible that you could create a perfect robotic copy of say a house fly which recorded images and sound and could be controlled manually?

Or develope a tiny tiny device that when stuck into an insect, again house fly and you could somehow control it, that would be a good way of infiltrating wouldn't it?

I mean it would be too small for anyone to remotely think of as a threat, therefore they'd be less likely to have any kind of jamming equipment operational. You only jam if you know something's coming right?

But if Area 51 security is as tight as they say, they wouldn't allow for even "bugs" to "infiltrate" the base. They could cntaminate equitment, you know how they are/were with the space programs, satelites etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join