It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrating Area 51 - Is It Possible?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
JohnnySasaki, yeah, I bet they scramble/detect outside freq's, but there are some they probably can't or won't. Maybe public bands or the bands they use to comunicate. Thats the reason I would make the bot follow a compass heading for some time then broadcast a very short burst for the pics. IMO the cool stuff is gone though.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
JohnnySasaki, yeah, I bet they scramble/detect outside freq's, but there are some they probably can't or won't. Maybe public bands or the bands they use to comunicate. Thats the reason I would make the bot follow a compass heading for some time then broadcast a very short burst for the pics. IMO the cool stuff is gone though.

Honestly, I just want to see the base regardless if there's super cool stuff there or not. In fact, if they said they would let me on the base, so long as they took all the top secret planes out, I would still go in a heartbeat. How cool would it be to play on that baseball field? A lot cooler than any MLB stadium I can think of.

Anyway, if you think about it, as long as you had an on-board hard drive, you could just save them and then slowly work your way back out of the base. Obviously it would be a lot better to send them remotely, because then you wouldn't have to worry about it being caught as long as you got some sweet pictures, and you could stay there indefinitely if it was run off solar power, but it would be a good backup plan.

On a side note, if you did actually make some sort of rover, you might want to be careful and wear gloves while touching any part while buying/building it. Obviously if they find it they could test for finger prints. Also, if they intercept your transmission (in the process of sending photos from the rover to your computer) they could possibly track you down, so you were some kind of hacker or something you might be able to encrypt it somehow.
edit on 23-10-2011 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They "might" be able to track your signal, but if its public band and lasts for 5-10 seconds at high power, they couldn't get to your area before you moved. Sure they may know where it came from at the time, but they can't have people everywhere waiting for you. A whole suit and clean room would be needed to be 100% sure they couldn't trace anything, or bath it in oil and all sorts of other things. If you did get caught, I would hope they would offer up a job doing that sort of thing before jail time.

Being allowed on that base would be great, but I would still take a flight with the jet wing suit (on youtube) over A51.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bucket

Incorrect sir. I will be ready January 2012. Please contact me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trust2012me

You know, I've seen 2 out of your 3 posts so far, and both of them say pretty much the same thing. The funny part of this is, you've responded to people with under 10 posts (this one happens to have only 1) and both posts you responded to were written years ago (this one was about 10 years ago, the other about 8). 10 years is a long time if you've only posted here once. I bet that guy doesn't even remember what ATS is anymore, and he sure as hell won't read your reply, or contact you.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
idd must be cool but i think you not gonna survive idd hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join