It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Sources Tell Fox News FBI Has Possession Of Hunter Biden Laptop

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Who is Allen Parrot and what are his claims? Haven’t heard anything about him yet.

CIA Whistleblower exposes Joe Biden’s role with the death of Seal Team, has proof

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Oh boy
Thats a horse of a different color

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Imagine if the Parrot story isn't the worst thing. Imagine Hillary Clinton selling our most classified defense secrets to China. It isn't hard for me to imagine.

I dont think it is the worst thing. Orchestrated wars / body parts for cash (how many children had organs sold in Sryia / sacrifice etc

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
And here we have Joe Biden's carefully crafted
response.

Biden Falsely Claims Intel Community Has Cleared His Family Of Wrongdoing

Without any evidence, Democratic Nominee Joe Biden claimed that the “vast majority” of the intelligence community agrees there is “no basis at all” for the allegations of corruption against him and his son Hunter Biden.

“And, you know, and all and the vast majority of the intelligence people have come out and said, there’s no basis at all,” Biden claimed.

thefederalist.com...

So again, Joe lies without any consequence because
if you listen to what he actually says he isn't denying
the emails are real, or that the laptop is Hunters.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.grassley.senate.gov... 29%20.pdf
Since it is a gov release, I will bring it all over here. It wont copy pasta properly *le sigh*, so have to do it chunk by chunk and hopefully spot the pasting errors. Sometimes for some reason, there is no space between words, things like that. Also superscript(I think that's what it's called when there is a number above) don't work here it seems, so will try to remove that.

October 20, 2020
Mr. James M. Murray
Director United States Secret Service

Dear Mr. Murray:

On February 5, 2020, the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance (“the Committees”) requested United States Secret Service (“USSS”) records of“all the dates and locations of travel, international and domestic, for Hunter Biden while he received a protective detail.”As detailed in the Committees’ September 23, 2020 report titled, “Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns,” USSS records indicate that Hunter Biden’s first scheduled trip as a Secret Service protectee was January 29, 2009to New York City. USSS informed the Committees that Hunter Biden declined USSS protection after a scheduled July 8, 2014 trip to Michigan City, Indiana.

Recent reports have published emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, some of which include references to Mr. Biden’s travel. As the Committees continue to assess the validity of these emails, Committee staff have found that several of the references to Mr. Biden’s travel align with the travel records USSS produced to the Committees. For example, in one email allegedly sent from Hunter Biden to Devon Archer on April 13, 2014 at 12:43 AM, Mr. Biden referred to traveling to Houston “tmrw.” Secret Service records show a travel entry for Mr. Biden from April 13, 2014 –April 14, 2014, to Houston, TX. In another published email, Burisma official Vadim Pozharskyi allegedly wrote to Mr. Biden and Mr. Archer on May 12, 2014 at 8:29 AM.Mr. Pozharskyi wrote, “Following our talks during the visit to the Como Lake and our further discussions,I would like to bring the following situation to your attention.” Although this email did not provide a specific date for the “visit to the Como Lake,”USSS records show a travel entry for Hunter Biden to Lake Como, Italy, on April 3, 2014 –April 6, 2014. Other reports also indicate that,in May 2014,Mr. Biden and Mr. Archer may have been in Doha, Qatar. USSS records contain a travel entry for Hunter Biden to Doha, Qatar on May 11, 2014 –May 14, 2014.

These emails concern Mr. Biden’s travel prior to July 2014,a period of time when Mr. Biden received USSS protection. However, another recently published email chain referenced travel plans for Mr. Biden involving USSS one year after Mr. Biden’s protection apparently ended. In a late July 2015 email chain,Mr. Pozharskyi, Mr. Biden, and Rosemont Seneca employees Katie Dodge and Joan Mayer allegedly discussed plans for Mr. Biden to travel to Europe between August 2, 2015 and August 6, 2015. In that email chain, Ms. Mayer asked Mr. Pozharskyi, “Secret Service is wondering how many seats would be available for them on the charter flight from Paris to Norway? They would prefer 2 if that is at all possible.”Mr. Pozharskyi responded, “We can definitely make room for 2 SS agents on board, no problem at all.” Two days later, Ms. Mayer wrote, “Are the tickets booked? SS needs Hunters’s [sic] seat numbers as well.”Based on this email chain, it appears that USSS was planning to travel with Mr. Biden in August 2015, which would have been well after the USSS reported to the Committees that Mr. Biden ended his protection.

As part of the Committees’ efforts to validate these recently-published emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, and in order to resolve any apparent discrepancies with USSS’s prior response to the Committees, we request the following information and records:

1.Does USSS have any Hunter Biden travel records from August 2015? If so, please provide them to the Committees.

2.Did any USSS agents accompany Hunter Biden on travel after July 2014? If so, please provide those records and explain why those records were not produced to the Committees in response to the February 5, 2020 letter.

3.Please provide all records among and between USSS, Hunter Biden, Katie Dodge, or Joan Mayer regarding Hunter Biden’s travel while his father was Vice President. Please provide this information as soon as possible but no later than October 26, 2020. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Ron Johnson Charles E. Grassley

Hmmmm, can't clicky the link, but if you hit quote, then copypasta it works.
edit on Wed, 21 Oct 2020 11:58:19 -0500 by TKDRL because: Need to copy the link from quote, click is broken

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
Senators need to have researchers, instead of just firing off letters to government officials, and waiting months for replies.

Judicial Watch (Tom Fitton) already received confirmation of Hunter Biden's travels, using a Freedom of Information Act request.

Source: justthenews.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thank you! So now we have Secret Service records
that line up with meetings of Hunter Biden.

I also found this, very compelling video.

A White House insider from the time that Joe Biden
was in Office, must hear comments on Joe Biden's
meetings that were improper with Hunter Biden's
associates.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

and, Kinda odd because the "Intelligence Community" has no law enforcement power 😃

Sorry Joe 🦃

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

and, Kinda odd because the "Intelligence Community" has no law enforcement power 😃

Exactly. A Red Herring statement to mislead.

Very crafty like a weasel.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Where is Hunter Biden?

I am wondering if he is in custody somewhere?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Where is Hunter Biden?

Maybe he is locked up in Gitmo with G Max. Imagine those two in a cell together.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Where is Hunter Biden?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Just looking out for this place too, ATS is home to so
many of us, and others looking for the news that
is being censored.

I hear that in the next few days there will be a huge
drop of emails, and pictures. So you all get your
keyboards ready!

They better do it soon because as I recall, Big Tech is basically going to ban political posts the week leading up to the election. So if there's any big bombshells, they need to come ASAP. Most of the media outlets aren't going to cover it if it hurts Biden, so they only way we'll have to spread the info is social media and word-of-mouth.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Copies have been made of the hard drive, so the FBI can't mistakely "misplace" it.

Awfully awkward on the part of the FBI.

That Mac Shop owner is a hero in my book.

He will need our prayers.

Stay safe Mac shop owner!!!

Agreed. I hope they got him some good protection.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

They better do it soon because as I recall, Big Tech is basically going to ban political posts the week leading up to the election. So if there's any big bombshells, they need to come ASAP. Most of the media outlets aren't going to cover it if it hurts Biden, so they only way we'll have to spread the info is social media and word-of-mouth.

I so agree, posted this several times myself.
They should not wait.

The "Ministry of Truth" is here.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The FBI told the Mac shop owner to keep his mouth shut.

Giuliani added that although the FBI agent said to the shop owner, “Don’t worry, as long as you don’t say anything, nothing will happen.” The shop owner still copied 4 hard drives, 2 of them. Leave it to a friend for safekeeping in case the owner himself is killed.

gnews.org...

He reportedly has a "dead mans switch" of some type
ready in case he takes a hit.

I hope his is better than Assange's. When they finally came for him, nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
83 pages of Hunter Biden Emails 🧐🤔

Re: st4.ning.com...

On page 36 is where the Buzzfeed reporter first sounded the alarm about Hunter being placed on the board of a Ukrainian Gas Company.

I wonder if the reporter (Max Seddon) received a visit from the Biden Crime Family employee named Knuckles Louie?

What's interesting about that is as we all know Buzzfeed is a left-wing site.

Even they were concerned about Hunter's dealings and knew it was a conflict of interest for Joe as Vice President.

However, when the story initially broke about Hunter's shady deals, the left-wing mantra was there's no there there, this has been investigated and it's all above board.

They knowingly lied.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thank you! So now we have Secret Service records
that line up with meetings of Hunter Biden.

I also found this, very compelling video.

A White House insider from the time that Joe Biden
was in Office, must hear comments on Joe Biden's
meetings that were improper with Hunter Biden's
associates.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Where is Hunter Biden?

Maybe he is locked up in Gitmo with G Max. Imagine those two in a cell together.

The cell better have a sprinkler system.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And very thin paper sheets.

Very thin.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

He's likely referring to the letter with former DNI Brennan's name on it signed by all the retired intel guys.

But currently the FBI has "nothing to add" to DNI Ratcliffe's statement about the laptop. So both the FBI and DoJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe that the laptop is not Russian disinfo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join