It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Sources Tell Fox News FBI Has Possession Of Hunter Biden Laptop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
A well-connected journalist (Paul Sperry) said 2 weeks ago that Joe Biden was under FBI Investigation. As expected, none of the MSM looked into it, to verify what he said.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

We're so screwed.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: burntheships

I am so confused now, they have had it for a while right? Then were did it go? I was thinking the leaked documents and pictures were getting leaked by the FBI to OAN and Giuliani. Confused did OAN and Giuliani have the laptop?

Also whatever happened to Anna Khait's Falcon dude? He was going to drop massive bombs on Biden too.

It crossed my mind (being the conspiracy theorist nutjob that I am) that maybe this whole Hunter Biden thing could be a diversion to draw attention away from Allen Parrot's claims.

Think about it. If Parrot's claims held water and we're substantiated as fact, imagine what that'd bring down, what damage it'd cause. We're talking a massive socio-political crisis that would engulf the country for ages. We're talking a political event that'd be bigger and more devastating than 9/11. Something that potentially humongous could justify a diversion as big as this. Sacrifice Joe and Hunter, even the DNC, to save the eight year legacy of the Obama administration and the Clintons.

Maybe I should start a thread on that vein.

A distraction well lets hope they revisit it soon, so much to follow might be too much for our short attention spans

You could be correct and it could all be connected together, people who do sneaky chit tend to use the same people over and over.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I am so confused now, they have had it for a while right? Then were did it go? I was thinking the leaked documents and pictures were getting leaked by the FBI to OAN and Giuliani. Confused did OAN and Giuliani have the laptop?

Also whatever happened to Anna Khait's Falcon dude? He was going to drop massive bombs on Biden too.

It crossed my mind (being the conspiracy theorist nutjob that I am) that maybe this whole Hunter Biden thing could be a diversion to draw attention away from Allen Parrot's claims.

Think about it. If Parrot's claims held water and we're substantiated as fact, imagine what that'd bring down, what damage it'd cause. We're talking a massive socio-political crisis that would engulf the country for ages. We're talking a political event that'd be bigger and more devastating than 9/11. Something that potentially humongous could justify a diversion as big as this. Sacrifice Joe and Hunter, even the DNC, to save the eight year legacy of the Obama administration and the Clintons.

Maybe I should start a thread on that vein.

Who is Allen Parrot and what are his claims?
Haven’t heard anything about him yet.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A well-connected journalist (Paul Sperry) said 2 weeks ago that Joe Biden was under FBI Investigation. As expected, none of the MSM looked into it, to verify what he said.

The FBI wanted control of the White House if Biden won, that's why they sat on it. It was a very powerful card they got dealt.

They (The FBI) weren't going to waste it on something simple as justice.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well, I mean Killaries attempt to destroy hers was akin to a child hiding the biscuit tin under their bed, seeing as even an cursory search turned up most of her e-mails.

I'd LOVE it if there was a recording device for the day Lynch and Clinton discussed. . . . . Grandchildren

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

If I understand correctly the timeline goes
-3 laptops dropped off
-shop tries to contact the number left at drop off to no avail.
-90 days pass and shop owner now legally can keep the 3 laptops
-shop owner gets curious due to all the biden stuff in the news and knowing the laptops had the beau biden foundation sticker decided to look into them
-shop owner finds all the stuff we are talking about now and hamds it over to FBI although I think just copies of it as I've seen Rudy show a laptop he says is one of the 3 physically in an interview.
-shop owner makes copies of which we dont know how many
-after almost a year goes by with nothing from the FBI shop guy goes to rudy's lawyer
-at this point copies go to some news agencies in an effort to help verify its real
-stories go out and everyone goes wild...and that brings us to present.

Thank you for the summary!

Based on this information, it is 100% transparent that Hunter did this deliberately.

Who drops off 3 MacBooks, with that amount of incriminating evidence — and never picks them back up?

Unless you’re trying to destroy Daddy. And don’t give a sh!t what it means to you’re own reputation.

Par for the course if you’re a drug addict.

edit on 20-10-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The FBI wanted control of the White House if Biden won, that's why they sat on it. It was a very powerful card they got dealt.

They (The FBI) weren't going to waste it on something simple as justice.

President Trump will likely invite the Biden family computer repair guy to the 1/20/2021 swearing in ceremony.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They (The FBI) weren't going to waste it on something as simple as justice.

Was about to say the same thing Washington is all about backroom deals, and yep the FBI was handed the trump card and they weren't gonna waste it

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The truly scary thing is that the FBI may well just conclude that this is just too politically sensitive and bury this thing like everything else.

Dude, they are silencing the president of the USA on Twitter and openly lying on mainstream news. Truth is dead, we watched it die. . .

I have fully given up that justice will be served, it takes the president of the USA to just get it noticed, even then, the gatekeepers have done such a thorough job that only about 30% of the people even care, truly, whether or not its true. The other 70% just want their candidate to be untouched, lest they be exposed for voting for one of these degenerates....

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... So what does the MSM do Now to DENY it . ?

I'm sure they will come up with something.

Maybe like "10 old people who worked at the FBI
ten years ago say it is "Russia".

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Unless Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch used sign language, the NSA (National Security Agency) probably knows what they talked about on the Tarmac....3 days before FBI Director James Comey cleared Hillary due to her being "dumb".

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
To me , this reads like a warning shot across the bow...

To the democrats, the fbi, and the msm.

Imagine If they took their time to verify this is all good and true, made copies so no-one could accidentally "lose" it.

Then started the usual leak/drip/distribute routine, all the while watching who's panicking and calling who.

Their may even be more releases on these scmhucks , as well as all their cohorts.

After all, with covid being the main topic since last winter, it wouldn't be hard to send investigators all over the world while pretending to be doctors/ virologists/etc...

There's a goldmine of info out their about the swamp, and we might get lucky and see a whole bunch more.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Your scenario is likely, IF the DOJ/FBI fails to confirm what 1 journalist said he was told this afternoon. The MSM will continue to steer clear of this subject unless that happens.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The MSM has already revealed their position.

Their position is that Hunter Biden is a 'Victim' of heroine addiction and so deserves our sympathy, not condemnation.
You wouldn't beat on an addict would you, do you even care about addicts? Why are you so mean to the plight of addicts you bigots.....
Sounds to the MsM like you might be working for Russia.

There is the MsM take on this.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
Thank you my dude.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

The MSM has already revealed their position.

Their position is that Hunter Biden is a 'Victim' of heroine addiction and so deserves our sympathy, not condemnation.
You wouldn't beat on an addict would you, do you even care about addicts? Why are you so mean to the plight of addicts you bigots.....
Sounds to the MsM like you might be working for Russia.

There is the MsM take on this.

and Joe Biden can play the indignant victim card and demand 'you leave my family out of this!'

media establishment won't bother to mention how Joe profited (literally) from this stuff.

inexcusable for the FBI to sit on this. there needs to be a serious housecleaning there. dump all the political puppets.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I am so confused now, they have had it for a while right? Then were did it go? I was thinking the leaked documents and pictures were getting leaked by the FBI to OAN and Giuliani.

I am taking a guess here that the FBI had the laptop
all along. Rudy and The Post ran the story, which
put the FBI on notice. Ron Johnson made a formal
inquiry and threatened to subpoena the FBI,
Christopher Wray. The FBI was forced to make
this statement.

That is not a comforting thought.

I've said it in previous threads that this is
much like Anthony Weiner's laptop story,
in the The FBI sat on it till they had no choice.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm glad you are good at changing your title and OP on the fly...when news breaks fast like it's doing this evening.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join