It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Sources Tell Fox News FBI Has Possession Of Hunter Biden Laptop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Since Rudy has been coordinating with Attorney General Barr, and a U.S. Attorney over the last 18 months, I think what he has and will release, is by design....to keep the "election interference" charge away from FBI/DOJ, until they HAVE to confirm his releases. (Rudy has no fear and he's a private citizen)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just looking out for this place too, ATS is home to so
many of us, and others looking for the news that
is being censored.

I hear that in the next few days there will be a huge
drop of emails, and pictures. So you all get your
keyboards ready!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well I can't say for sure the laptop in the interview with Rudy is for sure one of the three left at that shop, but he states that the laptop he shows the camera is one of them. Take it for what it is...I would expect the FBI to demand the laptops themselves too.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Who is Allen Parrot and what are his claims?
Haven’t heard anything about him yet.

I did a post on this very thought with a couple of links that will give you the skinny on it. Have a look.

Also, this video on Bitchute will bring you up to speed.
:
edit on 2020 10 20 by incoserv because: added video link.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

He said it's the hard drive. If I understood him correctly I took that to mean that he has the contents from the hard drive downloaded onto a laptop so he can access it. I don't think that is the actual laptop that Hunter took in for repair. It's just one that he downloaded the hard drive to.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

WHUT?
BUT RUSSIA! Rheeeeeeee!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Hunter flipped. Phone is still connected to icloud on the MacBook.

The one email that he wrote about having a target on his back,
that one just reveals so much. What kind of a Dad does this
to his own son?

Hunter to his dad Joe, who he calls "POP".

“Well having made clear to the world that the only reason for not [running is your] family problems im glad to be the f–king bullseye you painted on my back,” Hunter added.

nypost.com...

That one email speaks volumes.

He most certainly could have flipped!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Lumenari

Fox news used that word in the headline, I decided
to go with that as I did not want to change it.

However, Bret Baier did NOT use the word "purported"
in his broadcast, so I think Fox is just trying to protect
themselves.

What I would REALLY like to know...

A little birdy today told me that Hunter Biden has never registered as a Foreign Agent under the FARA Act in either China or Russia.

Remember, the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane probe of the Trump campaign started in July of 2016 as a *criminal FARA investigation*, not a counterintelligence probe.

Indeed, Hunter never registered with a FARA filing.
(foreign agent). When the FBI only indicts Republicans,
you know that there is a huge problem!

They let Tony Podesta off the hook, he too never
registered with a FARA filing till years later after
the investigation!

Crooked. Trump uses that word in a very proper sense!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

I am so confused now, they have had it for a while right? Then were did it go? I was thinking the leaked documents and pictures were getting leaked by the FBI to OAN and Giuliani. Confused did OAN and Giuliani have the laptop?

Also whatever happened to Anna Khait's Falcon dude? He was going to drop massive bombs on Biden too.

It crossed my mind (being the conspiracy theorist nutjob that I am) that maybe this whole Hunter Biden thing could be a diversion to draw attention away from Allen Parrot's claims.

Think about it. If Parrot's claims held water and we're substantiated as fact, imagine what that'd bring down, what damage it'd cause. We're talking a massive socio-political crisis that would engulf the country for ages. We're talking a political event that'd be bigger and more devastating than 9/11. Something that potentially humongous could justify a diversion as big as this. Sacrifice Joe and Hunter, even the DNC, to save the eight year legacy of the Obama administration and the Clintons.

Maybe I should start a thread on that vein.

Imagine if the Parrot story isn't the worst thing.
Imagine Hillary Clinton selling our most classified defense secrets to China.
It isn't hard for me to imagine.
Rather, it would be surprising to me if she hadn't.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Was there not a topic earlier on ATS that was suggesting that Hunter had been given about $3.5 million by the Moscow mayor’s wife, and he then gave half of that money he had received to his father? If that is the case, does the tax returns that Joe filed with the IRS indicate that? If not, is not that how Al Capone was brought down, by his tax returns?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: InterplanetaryHobo
Was there not a topic earlier on ATS that was suggesting that Hunter had been given about $3.5 million by the Moscow mayor’s wife, and he then gave half of that money he had received to his father? If that is the case, does the tax returns that Joe filed with the IRS indicate that? If not, is not that how Al Capone was brought down, by his tax returns?

That's not a suggestion. It's undeniably substantiated by now.

Seems the way they operate is like the crime families. Hunter's income technically looked legit because he had contracts with companies to be paid that much. Part of what he earned was used to pay for stuff for The Big Guy, so it never passed through Joe's hands. Technically, I guess, Joe never touched it so it never was his.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is it not amazing that the FBI is starting to look just like it did under Hoover? Back to holding onto dirt on politicians for their leverage. It may be time to disband that useless organization. They have ignored one too many crimes in their bias, just their role in Fast & Furious was proof of that. In case people forgot that gun "sting" that let straw buyers buy guns to ship over the border into Mexico. They run the background check data base and they had to approve those sales! That only go's back 12 years, imagine what we missed?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Copies have been made of the hard drive, so the FBI can't mistakely "misplace" it.

Awfully awkward on the part of the FBI.

That Mac Shop owner is a hero in my book.

He will need our prayers.

Stay safe Mac shop owner!!!

The FBI has some splaining to do!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The problem is some of it is so graphic, the editing has do be done professionally, which is causing the "imminent releases" to take longer than promised.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Joe Biden stole Jill from a family friend, who still hasn't forgiven Joe for causing their divorce.

Joe = Scum.

PROOF

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
One of Hunter Biden's business partners (Bevan Cooney) was arrested 2 weeks ago. He "flipped", giving Breitbart.com access to all his Google accounts (Gmail primarily).

Today, it's reported he was moved out of his Oregon prison, to an undisclosed location. For safety I presume.

twitter.com...

Also, another of Hunter's business partners, Devon Archer, was re-arrested last week.

STORY: buffalochronicle.com...

Remember when Democrats used to say "The walls are closing in on Trump" each time one of his associates was indicted on bullsh'it charges by Mueller?

These Biden Crime Family crimes are THE REAL DEAL folks.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What was it the democrats said during the impeachment?

. . . . . No one is above the law.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, it was the Trump voters on this site that actually said, "If Trump's guilty, lock him up!"

Hearing crickets from the leftists. . . . . .

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hogleg
They have had it since December 2019. They protect their own. Sad that nothing will be done about this.

Sadly the more news stories and twitter posts that come out the more its looking like a political move and nothing more.

Unfortunately nothing will come from it as long as Trump doesn't make an OFFICIAL statement via a press conference with the appropriate agency heads. Even then its likely nothing will come anyways as Sessions and Barrs have show besides maybe jailing and killing the technician who turned over the drives. However, why not atleast make it official and then it will force the Communist news agencies to cover it , versus going on Alex Jones.

Come on MAAAN.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

The MSM has already revealed their position.

Their position is that Hunter Biden is a 'Victim' of heroine addiction and so deserves our sympathy, not condemnation.
You wouldn't beat on an addict would you, do you even care about addicts? Why are you so mean to the plight of addicts you bigots.....
Sounds to the MsM like you might be working for Russia.

And this does work fairly well. A lot of folks are just going
to turn a blind eye and say "Russia".

This is an October surprise though, in all of its
history I think this is the biggest ever.

The fact that the msm nears a total blackout
on it only makes it worse. Little bits and pieces
like this seep out.

Giuliani gives alleged Hunter Biden laptop to New Castle County police Karl Baker Delaware News Journal

Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to tarnish Joe Biden’s presidential campaign continued in Delaware when he visited a New Castle County police station Monday to share files from what he said was Hunter Biden’s laptop. “They’ve got a hard drive, or a laptop, or something to that effect. They try to turn it over to New Castle County PD. New Castle County PD calls us,” said Mat Marshall, a spokesman for Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings.

Jennings’ office subsequently gave the device to the FBI because the federal agency reportedly had opened an investigation into the veracity of claims about the origin of the laptop and how its alleged contents were shared with Giuliani’s team, Marshall said. "As we’ve seen in multiple reports (the FBI) is looking into whether these claims are credible," he said, "In light of their investigation, we’re referring it over to them now.”

www.delawareonline.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join