It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Sources Tell Fox News FBI Has Possession Of Hunter Biden Laptop

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: face23785
So I didn't.

Yeah, you did, when you quote a post and go all bobblehead that means you agree with it.

But it's okay, you can say you don't right here but I know you won't.

Cute attempt to be clever. Not gonna work. Of course I agree the emails aren't Russian disinformation. That's pretty obvious from the fact that none of the Biden's have been disputing their authenticity. Of course, you have to wait to be told what to think by the FBI, like a good free thinker.

Now, I will no longer feed your attempts to deflect from the substance of the thread.
edit on 21 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Poor little guy can't just say the Bidens are corrupt. Now it's "everyone."

Keep carrying that Democrat water buddy.

'Everyone' includes Biden, do you need a dictionary?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As is often the case with the bidens, when information is ready to come out, a Biden friendly judge sweeps it back under the rug.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Cute attempt to be clever. Not gonna work.

Yeah, it is, watch...

Of course I agree the emails aren't Russian disinformation.

Then using your further statement about believing them you should be believing the entire release.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Cute attempt to be clever. Not gonna work.

Yeah, it is, watch...

Then using your further statement about believing them you should be believing the entire release.

I didn't say I believed them. Can you please, please stop lying?

This is what I said I believed:

That's pretty obvious from the fact that none of the Biden's have been disputing their authenticity.

Isn't blatantly misrepresenting what other members say against the T&C. Do I really have to call a mod or can you just be an adult? Try posting something that's not dishonest, please.

Try posting without lying. I know I keep saying I'm done with you but I just can't leave blatant lies unchallenged. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Do me a favor, just try one post without lying so I can go?
edit on 21 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I didn't say I believed them.

LOL, sure:

You: "I agree with the FBI except when you ask me if I agree with the FBI which is when I'm agreeing with them when I'm not agreeing with them. Why don't you get this!?!?!?!?!"

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Still not honest but it's just repeating a previous refuted lie, so thanks I guess. Requires no real response. Take care.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Still not honest but it's just repeating a previous refuted lie, so thanks I guess.

I guess if you think direct quotes of you are lying then you need to have a very frank discussion with yourself.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: burntheships

I am so confused now, they have had it for a while right? Then were did it go? I was thinking the leaked documents and pictures were getting leaked by the FBI to OAN and Giuliani. Confused did OAN and Giuliani have the laptop?

Also whatever happened to Anna Khait's Falcon dude? He was going to drop massive bombs on Biden too.

It crossed my mind (being the conspiracy theorist nutjob that I am) that maybe this whole Hunter Biden thing could be a diversion to draw attention away from Allen Parrot's claims.

Think about it. If Parrot's claims held water and we're substantiated as fact, imagine what that'd bring down, what damage it'd cause. We're talking a massive socio-political crisis that would engulf the country for ages. We're talking a political event that'd be bigger and more devastating than 9/11. Something that potentially humongous could justify a diversion as big as this. Sacrifice Joe and Hunter, even the DNC, to save the eight year legacy of the Obama administration and the Clintons.

Maybe I should start a thread on that vein.

I have a feeling this is exactly what is happening here. Giuliani is used as a bait, FBI is doing nothing,

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Fox News you say? Well shoot, that means it absolutely MUST be true! Is Tucker Carlson on the case?!?!

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Major breaking news on this!

Former business partner, a liberal democrat, has come forward to cooberate the story!

There is now evidence that Biden is a lying their who deals heavily with communist china.

Even Junior Senator Harris is implicated

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

He sure is. Because the complicit MSM refused to a dress it just as they refused to ask him or kamelia hard questions, or point out just how highly irregular their press aversion or early AM "lids"

Thy should've been sounding DEFCON1 MONTHS ago instead of permitting it

Tucker us the only one who still has his manhood intact
edit on 10/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
No one is questioning why these text exchanges appear to be from 2017 but seem to be an old Blackberry on an mts-rus phone network which is only in Russia, and can't spell the word plain or cite?

Fox is propagating this without any checking?

: no upload button so I can't post the pic. The phone network is in the upper left of the image of the text.
edit on 22-10-2020 by frogs453 because: Edited to add

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

They are emails not text exchanges.

Might want to check those addresses, @icloud

And blackberries are common among those types, government, business...because of security and self hosted blackberry enterprise service

Sorry but after Mueller we need hard evidence in front of us to even consider the Russia angle. Until then we must consider any mention of russia as a distraction/deflection

Upload: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

These appear to be texts. The images on Fox cropped out the upper area of the phone.

Twitter

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As is often the case with the bidens, when information is ready to come out, a Biden friendly judge sweeps it back under the rug.

nypost.com...

Like Supreme Leader Trump's taxes?! Oh wait sorry he's gonna release it soon. It's been 4 years later but he's gonna release it soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

nypost.com...

Like Supreme Leader Trump's taxes?! Oh wait sorry he's gonna release it soon. It's been 4 years later but he's gonna release it soon.

Bob Mueller got them. SDNY U.S. Attorney's Office Got them.

ALL CLEAR.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

These appear to be texts. The images on Fox cropped out the upper area of the phone.

Twitter

Wow...Hunter was an Officer in the U.S. Navy, graduated Law School, and still can't spell! Cokane is definitely a hell of a drug.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

If another reputable outlet independently verifies it, I'm interested. But Fox News, Hannity, Tucker Carlson... Sorry but these guys are all frauds who poop their pants. Both candidates in this election absolutely suck, but Fox News and their "sources" are not part of fhe solution.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

nypost.com...

Bob Mueller got them. SDNY U.S. Attorney's Office Got them.

ALL CLEAR.

Or are they just waiting to charge him with anything till after he is out of the White House so he can't just pardon himself (or swear Pence in on his last day so he can sign off the pardon).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join