It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbow pride flag replaces POW/MIA flag at veterans memorial plaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Haha.

OK there. Peoples sexuality is literally non of your business. It was only made 'other' peoples business when they started to hate on it. Thing is, how can you actually justify what people do in private or modestly in public in a negative way?

Gays didn't demand acceptance, they just put in your face to let you know it exists. Just like all massive social justice movements it's not about demanding respect, it's garnering the respect through protest and taking on the 'out of sight out of mind' mentality.

I see you made a reference to the Confederates, go ahead fly the stars and bars. But you won't see it flying alongside the flag of the USA ever.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Peoples sexuality is literally non of your business.

I get what you're saying, but we have to ask what the point is in Pride month then?

Because that's sexuality flaunted, freely, in the faces of everyone who happens by or lives/works in the area, whether they want to or not.

What exactly is there to be proud of as far as sexuality or sexual orientation?

Gays didn't demand acceptance, they just put in your face to let you know it exists. Just like all massive social justice movements it's not about demanding respect, it's garnering the respect through protest and taking on the 'out of sight out of mind' mentality.

Yeah but...You said this:

Peoples sexuality is literally non of your business.

Can't have it both ways. Which is it?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm so glad they got around to throwing up another division flag to show just how equal we all are as humans.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

So they dont need a special flag ? Agreed.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I get what you're saying, but we have to ask what the point is in Pride month then? Because that's sexuality flaunted, freely, in the faces of everyone who happens by or lives/works in the area, whether they want to or not. What exactly is there to be proud of as far as sexuality or sexual orientation?

This is a misconception of pride parades and what not.

They are not flaunting their sexuality, that's just how you see it.
Are they performing sexual acts outside of private settings? If so, then they need to be booked for a crime. But in 99% of the cases it's not like that at all during pride events.

The main issue with people who are against the LGBTQ+ community is they don't like their 'sexuality' being thrown into their face, yet they are also the first to be against it. And they were the first to judge it. Homosexuality isn't something that is forced by race, political view, war, etc. it holds no prejudice it's how some humans feel, it's not a choice; it's within' them deep down, a calling, it's their sexuality and what makes them happy.
Like I said earlier in this thread, the more you fight against it, the more their pride grows.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

The majority of POWs/MIA personnel ARE NOT GAY or part of the LGBT community. You might think there is nothing to this, but you would be wrong. Why can't people in the LGBT community whom have served see themselves just like any other person whom has served? Do you need to point out in everything you do that you are a minority? Why leave out women then? They are a minority, but a larger group than the LGBT community, whom also serve in all of our military branches... By posting the LGBT flag you are not being "inclusive..." You are in fact excluding everyone else whom happen to be part of the majority, including other minorities... Instead of having a POW/MIA flag for every group just have one, the original one meant to represent EVERYONE, not just a small minority.

edit on 27-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So where is your inclusiveness about heterosexuals? Should we have a "pride month as well"? Wait,if we do the left and many in the LGBT community will claim we are excluding them even though they already have a pride month...
How about a religious pride month? Should we have every religion parade in separate months and proclaim every year, and once a month that there are only two sexes, male and female and that religions dictate that only men and women should get married?

People can be whatever they want to be, but what we keep seeing is that the agenda of just some minority groups is being pushed in everything we do.

We have the LGBT agenda being shoved down our throats, and children are taught things which they should not be taught. Not even heterosexual sex should be taught to children. Yet it goes beyond that and children are being taught to sodomize themselves, or each other.

Obama's own education Czar, Kevin Jennings, assistant deputy for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, U.S. Department of Education, was/is a depraved idiot who stated a member of NAMBLA was his idol, Harry Hay whom was fighting to make pedophilia legal...

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama’s safe schools czar wrote a foreword to a book in 1999 that called for elementary school children to explore their sexual identities, for teachers to incorporate homosexual themes in grades K-5, for discarding a “hetero-normative” approach to education and for “acknowledging children as sexual beings.

Kevin Jennings, now the assistant deputy secretary for education who heads the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, began the foreword to Queering Elementary Education: Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling (Rowan & Littlefield Publishers) by writing about the Columbine school shooting in Colorado and comparing it to the beating-death of Matthew Shepard in Wyoming and, from there, to the issue of intolerance in schools.

Obama’s Safe Schools Czar Advocated ‘Queering Elementary Education’

I wonder what the heck does "queering" have to do with "safe and drug-free schools..."

But it is no wonder all this crap has been pushed since the Obama admin got into power... And then people in the left want to claim that the "pizzagate scandal doesn't exist..." Really?... They have been since the Obama administration openly trying to influence CHILDREN into queering, and teaching them all manners of depraved #. Jennings and the Obamas seem to have wanted to make children into "sexual beings," in other words to make pedophilia legal.

edit on 27-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They are not flaunting their sexuality, that's just how you see it.

I can't post the vast majority of images at Pride festivals.

It's degeneracy at best.

Here are the more tame versions of this:

This isn't just how I see it, that what this is.

The main issue with people who are against the LGBTQ+ community is they don't like their 'sexuality' being thrown into their face, yet they are also the first to be against it.

I'm not interested in fighting against the LGB community. T is a mental disorder.

Like I said earlier in this thread, the more you fight against it, the more their pride grows.

I don't care about Pride parades or whatever degeneracy they want to engage in as long as it is within the bounds of the law in the jurisdiction they do it in.

But I'm not going to avoid calling it what it is. A homosexual hedonist holiday that we are all required to like or we're bigots.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So where is your inclusiveness about heterosexuals? Should we have a "pride month as well"? Wait,if we do the left and many in the LGBT community will claim we are excluding them even though they already have a pride month... How about a religious pride month? Should we have every religion parade in separate months and proclaim every year, and once a month that there are only two sexes, male and female and that religions dictate that only men and women should get married?

When was the last time you or heard an insult that involved be 'heterosexual'? Or say heterosexuality in a negative way?

And yea, there's plenty of religious 'pride' months and parades, I mean, Easter, Christmas are just a few that dominate America and Europe to be honest, and those are actual holidays EVERYONE gets off, paid.

People can be whatever they want to be, but what we keep seeing is that the agenda of just some minority groups is being pushed in everything we do.

OK, either stop worrying about peoples sexuality or start your own anti - LGBTQMRMAHVC what ever group. See how that works. I made my points clear earlier quite clear as to why the 'gay' community acts the way they do.

Obama's own education Czar, Kevin Jennings, assistant deputy for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, U.S. Department of Education, was/is a depraved idiot who stated a member of NAMBLA was his idol, Harry Hay whom was fighting to make pedophilia legal...

I don't even know what this has to do with the topic...

But it is no wonder all this crap has been pushed since the Obama admin got into power... And then people in the left want to claim that the "pizzagate scandal doesn't exist..." Really?... They have been since the Obama administration openly trying to influence CHILDREN into queering, and teaching them all manners of depraved #.

Yea 'pizzagate' a literal 4chan troll 'meme battle' against the Dems that actually made people believe there was a pedophile ring under a pizza shop and someone went there to save little children... so much credibility. Again, nothing to do with gay people wanting to celebrate their triumphs over non stop ridicule and hate for just their sexuality alone.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Oh no... please, think of the children, look it's the human body and people loving each other. I can't even imagine seeing such a sight.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Oh no... please, think of the children, look it's the human body and people loving each other. I can't even imagine seeing such a sight.

That's called flaunting sexuality.

The fact that you trivialize this, especially with regard to children, is amazingly predictable.

Especially after telling everyone how it's none of our business.

Well, it's my business when they make it my business.

edit on 27 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It's more to the point people who look upon such sights in a sexual way and make it negative.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Wow what manufactured outrage.

The original story is from the 10th of June. The county has already added more ringlets so that the POWMIA flag is already back up.

Aren't you tired from all the false righteousness? Can't be good for the heart.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It's more to the point people who look upon such sights in a sexual way and make it negative.

That IS sexual.

It is GAY pride. The celebration of LGBT SEXUAL IDENTITY.

Holy crap, man. Get your head together.

edit on 27 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

When was the last time you or heard an insult that involved be 'heterosexual'? Or say heterosexuality in a negative way?

You are kidding right?... What has happened to the people, including women and girls who have protested because they have to share their bathroom with biological males?

The "supposed reporter" in the above video even insults the girls and their parents and calls them uneducated, or "having a lack of education."

Parents and their children have protested over this.

Parents Protest Target Stores Nationwide Over Transgender Bathroom Policy

But what has the left done?...

Anti-transgender bigots sink to new low with latest ad

Not only are people labeled "bigots" for daring not agree with this policy, but people, including women have been arrested for trying to stop biological males from going into their restrooms.

Woman arrested over protest gets prominent attorney

Of course, even if evidence is shown that perverts have used this policy to attack women and girls, the left goes on the attack again.

Transg ender Bathroom Policies Have Led to 21 Attacks on Women: FRC

Women who have been sexually assaulted, which are a majority much bigger than transexuals, must continue to allow sharing their restroom and locker rooms with "biological males." Some have tried to fight back this insane policy.

Sexual Assault Victims Speak Out Against Washington’s Transgender Bathroom Policies

But everyone who dares be against this type of policy are continuously labeled as bigots, along other insults.

And here you are trying to claim this is not happening?...

And yea, there's plenty of religious 'pride' months and parades, I mean, Easter, Christmas are just a few that dominate America and Europe to be honest, and those are actual holidays EVERYONE gets off, paid.

But what happens when people would preach that there are only two sexes? What has happened to religious figures, such as the cross in "public spaces"?

It has everything to do with the topic since Obama's own education Czar, Kevin Jennings wrote in his own book that the goal is to “acknowledging children as sexual beings.” This is to this day being taught to children all over the nation. Even in Amazon's description of Jenning's book they openly state, and i quote:

Queeering education means bracketing our simplest classroom activities in which we routinely equate sexual identities with sexual acts, privilege the heterosexual condition, and presume sexual destinies.

Queeri ng Elementary Education: Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling (Curriculum, Cultures, and (Homo)Sexualities Series)

In other words sexualize children. That's part of the reason for these insane policies.

Yea 'pizzagate' a literal 4chan troll 'meme battle' against the Dems that actually made people believe there was a pedophile ring under a pizza shop and someone went there to save little children... so much credibility. Again, nothing to do with gay people wanting to celebrate their triumphs over non stop ridicule and hate for just their sexuality alone.

Yeah, and the Obama administration demonstrated the contrary by puting in charge of children's education someone who sees a pedophile as an idol, and happens to also be a pedophile himself who openly calls for the sexualization of children?... Heck Jennings also opened the GLSEN which openly promotes for sex between teenagers(MINORS) with adults.

Directly from their website...

Answer, a national program based at Rutgers University, provides and promotes comprehensive sex education for young people and the adults who teach them.

GLSEN Calls for LGBTQ-Inclusive Sex Ed

Remember that in his own book Jennings states that they: "...routinely equate sexual identities with sexual acts..."

They of course try to hide the fact that they are talking about minors by labeling the minors as "young people..."

What has the left done about this?

Bob Unruh

The chairman of the American Library Association’s Intellectual Freedom Committee has launched a defense of Kevin Jennings and the sexually explicit books recommended for children by the homosexual advocacy organization that Jennings started, the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network.

Defense launched for kids sex books

You want to deny that too?...

I really don't care what adults decide to do in their own bedrooms, but sexualizing children? even from kindergarten and pushing to teach children all sorts of sexual acts?... That's where I draw the line, alongside the push to force all women, girls and boys to have to share their restroom, locker rooms etc with their biological opposites.

edit on 27-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment, and add link.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The pride flag includes the tran-sexual movement and all they have been pushing for. So when this flag is flown in a veteran memorial plaza the meaning of the flag includes what they have done to sexualize children.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

OK they aren't evil.

According to the bible they live in sin. Apparently we should be trying our best not to do that.

And you are just telling me right now sin isn't evil?

I believe if I was a practising Christian this is where I get to point my fingers and call you a agent of satan and a corrupt tree with evil fruit.

I wasn't raised by fake Christians or false prophets. You also keep attacking me with your tame word of idiot.

Grow some balls you soft little bitch. You don't want to be luke warm lol. Choose your side if you going to pretend to be fighting the spiritual battle.

I've at least had the balls to admit I'm not into bibles. You are just a bitch that twists the words of Jesus to spread your own fake agenda.

The more I watch the world the more I feel a calling to come back home to Jesus if you would. It's almost as if all this bull# might actually have been written about and things really are headed in that direction.

And I certainly enjoyed you making me open the bible again for the 2nd time in less than 3 weeks so thanks for that.

The synchronicity of this all since reading another thread that made me originally grab my dusty family bible. We talking 12+ years.

But if you are seriously saying the bible says homosexuality is not a sin then you my kind sir can go fist yourself and I don't even feel bad saying that because you are more lost than me then lol.

I was a child of God long before I became a bastard of this world.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thanks for ruining rainbows for me.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

You should send location otherwise it's just Twitter thuggin.

Just saying

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I agree with you 100 percent man. We should get rid of the pow flag and the gay pride flag....screw them all...like Trump says he prefers his hero's to not have been captured. I'm with Trump. We should ban both the pow and the gay pride flag and make it the USA flag only....MAGA!!!! In our President's eyes those that were captured our a GD disgrace!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join