It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want to Ban Muzzleloaders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Truthturtlehead

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Truthturtlehead
That's hyperbole. Most liberals do not give a rat's a$$ about muzzle loaders. The more important message here is the constant sowing of discord being fed by the conservative media. You could literally sit here all day and say "liberals want to ______" and conservatives would believe it. If I came here and made a fake story, 100% fake you would believe it because that is the most efficient way to sure up partisanship. Now after nearly two decades the liberals do it now too.

It's right there in the video.

Muzzleloaders are the new scary thing we must all worry about that they apparently know nothing about.

So you have to ask,does the Constitution apply to these or not? Liberal LOVE to say that the 2nd Amendment only applied to muskets. Well, that's a muzzleloader, and now we have to worry about those too. There doesn't seem to be a single area of the firearms world that liberals don't want to overregulate or ban outright.

The proof is in their own words and deeds.

It's a small group, it's virtually the same as trying to say the KKK Trump supporters in Charlottesville make all Trump supporters KKK. I am telling you, most liberals have no idea what you are talking about

I can agree with this as well. I only know one liberal that wants all guns to be banned and she is not a stable person. All my other liberal friends say they want common since gun laws ,things like better background check enforcement and closing of gun show loopholes. None of them want to take all guns away. Some of them even own guns. Sometimes I think the republican fear of liberals taking their guns comes about because the only liberals they hear from are the loud fools we see on tv. How many of you republicans have set down with a liberal in real life and talked to them about how they feel?

There is nothing to be afraid of. Even if the law got changed and the 2ed amendment was taken away. How many police officers and military do you think would follow an order to go door to door taking firearms from people? I think they would sooner arrest the president for giving such an order.
I do like that republicans will fight this hard to protect our rights though.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Truthturtlehead

I am telling you, most liberals have no idea what you are talking about

Oh don't you worry, I know this all too well. But it doesn't seem to stop them from wanting to legislate away things they don't understand and vote for people who will do it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Do you use that term mentioned above and why?

I did say that me owning 15 assault rifles isn't going to protect me from the full might of the american military.
Is that what your referring to?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Confirmed on ATS.....

New York City Council member = 'planted boob'.

Hey council member or not , anyone that talked with that guy about guns for more than 5 min would understand that he is seriously lacking in knowledge.

They knew that before he was allowed to be on carlson show.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Confirmed on ATS.....

Hey council member or not , anyone that talked with that guy about guns for more than 5 min would understand that he is seriously lacking in knowledge.

But this is actually the crux of the issue for me.

This guy is a council member. Which means he makes policy.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Confirmed on ATS.....

Using idiots that could not formulate a coherent argument on the topic at hand is par for the course for Fox News.

Again, they use the stereotypes you and many others believe to push an agenda/narrative.

It's sad that so many of you fall for it, and even sadder that it is used to perpetuate those agenda/narratives through threads on ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Have you ever bought a gun at a gun show?

I have.

Do you know why the Texas church shooter was able to buy a gun? It wasn't because there wasn't a 'common sense' gun law in place. It was because the federal government failed in its duty to perform proper record keeping that would have prevented the sale of the gun to him. The shooter lied when he filled out the application to purchase the firearm. That is illegal.
We have plenty of gun laws.

Criminals do not obey laws.
There's a piece of common sense for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You don't own ANY assault rifles at all.
OR you just claimed a felony that gets 20 years 15 times...
edit on 21-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Confirmed on ATS.....

Using idiots that could not formulate a coherent argument on the topic at hand is par for the course for Fox News.

Again, they use the stereotypes you and many others believe to push an agenda/narrative.

It's sad that so many of you fall for it, and even sadder that it is used to perpetuate those agenda/narratives through threads on ATS.

Confirmed on ATS...
Some New York City Council members are idiots that can not form a coherent argument.
The Big Apple must be so proud.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Confirmed on ATS.....

Confirmed on ATS...
Some New York City Council members are idiots that can not form a coherent argument.

Confirmed on ATS...
Some idiots fall for obvious Fox propaganda.
Mothers everywhere must be proud...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Confirmed on ATS.....

Confirmed on ATS...

Confirmed on ATS...
Some idiots fall for obvious Fox propaganda.
Mothers everywhere must be proud...

You just don't like the fact that anywhere a liberal goes to talk about guns massive eye rolls and questions of intellect tend to follow.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

it's also fox news, which I have learned to view with suspicion...
but, assuming that they didn't just pay someone to play the role of anti-gun idiot....
wtf??? muzzleloaders the next bump stock? are you kidding me, what is the muzzle loading part being automated and sped up to an insane rate?

for some reason, I don't think there are many criminals out there running around robbing convenience stores with these kinds of guns or that there is many deaths by muzzleloaders.... more than likely most of those kinds of deaths were self inflicted at that.
are there anyone into muzzeloaders outside of those who are antique and history buffs?

there is only one reason I could think of to ban these guns and it's related to what I said above, more than likely most of the deaths by muzzleloaders are probably self inflicted. put another way, stupid idiots who want to know if that very old gun they just found in the family attic works.... and oops, guess it didn't.

for now, I am just gonna put this in the same category at fox's yearly "war on christmas" bit...
otherwise, it's just too insane!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Being on Fox news doesn't change what was said.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I found a liberal with smart things to say about guns and the 2ed amendment.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Haha. Yes!
FOX News trolled a shiny object through a New York City council meeting to get that idiot to perform as their planted boob to create propaganda.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Confirmed on ATS.....

But this is actually the crux of the issue for me.

This guy is a council member. Which means he makes policy.

Oh I agree. Anyone that wants to make policy around gun laws better at least have an understanding of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"Assault" weapons.

pfft.

A sharp stick is an assault weapon.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You don't own ANY assault rifles at all.
OR you just claimed a felony that gets 20 years 15 times...

It was a hypothetical statement.
I have owned an actual ak47 with a banana clip, two nine millimeters, a tiny 22 that I could fit in the palm of my hand and that sounded like a firecracker when I shot it, and a 38. I only have one of the 9s left. I sold the rest years ago.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Agreed OF course.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I've always enjoyed the Ruben Report when I don't wanna listen to idiots yelling at each other.
edit on 21 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join