It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want to Ban Muzzleloaders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I will count on the years of COIN training the army gave me.

Most of us don't have that not even close.
plus it's a lot easier to role tanks down 5th avenue then it is to fly them across the world to a dessert.
I imagine if the us military really wanted to they could kill every man women and child in this country in one week.

That's why I'm thankful that our military is made up of people like you and my sister. You guys would never follow an order to attack americans on american soil. And to me that is a much better deterrent from government tyranny than me owning 15 assault rifles.

But remember what I said. I believe , truly believe, that to be free means being able to own anything I desire.
edit on 21-11-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I saw this earlier and I didn't thinl that someone could be so uninformed about firearms.

Tucker's preface was the icing on the cake.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I would agree.

If I didn't have such confidence in the moral rectitude of our armed forces I'd be even more willing to harp on the point I made.

I'm not, at present, terribly worried about my own government.

But criminals? Gangs? Terrorists? Yep.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I think he had 2 kinds of STUPID...1: I bet he was thinking .50 cal meant BMG.
2: He was from a city, attempting to speak to experts.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Tucker's preface was the icing on the cake.

I just have to wonder what his guest was thinking, if at all, when Tucker was saying that gun controllers don't seem to know what the hell they're talking about.

He then proceeds to prove him right.

Come on liberal politicians and media, AT LEAST TRY.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Funny how PTSD gets WORSE later...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Truthturtlehead
That's hyperbole. Most liberals do not give a rat's a$$ about muzzle loaders. The more important message here is the constant sowing of discord being fed by the conservative media. You could literally sit here all day and say "liberals want to ______" and conservatives would believe it. If I came here and made a fake story, 100% fake you would believe it because that is the most efficient way to sure up partisanship. Now after nearly two decades the liberals do it now too.

It's right there in the video.

Muzzleloaders are the new scary thing we must all worry about that they apparently know nothing about.

So you have to ask,does the Constitution apply to these or not? Liberal LOVE to say that the 2nd Amendment only applied to muskets. Well, that's a muzzleloader, and now we have to worry about those too. There doesn't seem to be a single area of the firearms world that liberals don't want to overregulate or ban outright.

The proof is in their own words and deeds.
edit on 21 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You guys understand though that there are very intelligent liberals that could talk circles around carlson if he was brave enough to invite them on his show.
This guy here , they screened him before he went on camera . Carlson already knew the guy had nothing.
This was just a republican using his show to feel smug. I watch tuker all the time, please don't try and tell me that he doesn't screen his guests.

Remember that carlson is the one that said this about 911. Tuker is a government stooge if I ever saw one.Skip to 1:30.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Not on the subject of guns there aren't.

At least none making policy.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This is why liberal leaders try to remove their constituent's rights, because they hold them in contempt. Liberals and even most of today's main stream neocons lack the cognizance of what rights and responsibilities are, or what to do with them. Liberal leaders and even many republican leaders of today don't respect people who don't even respect themselves or care about their own rights, so these so called leaders reciprocate by holding the people in contempt and so they continue to empower themselves, and take away any powers that the people still have. Meanwhile, the people that these leaders represent go on about their day like pigs to the slaughter, denying that anything is amiss.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

YOU tell us this but use" ASSAULT weapons" as a word right?

edit on 21-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I can't think of any off the top of my head when it comes to guns ether.
But there must be, right?
millions of liberals and that dufus is all he can find to come on his show to talk about this....

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Perhaps you missed the point.

What that post means is that you and the Right are falling for obvious biased propaganda.

They set up the debate based on the stereotypes you and others actually believe and then exploit those stereotypes through the use of planted boobs.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

YOU tell us this but use" ASSAULT weapons" as a word right?

I'm sorry I don't understand what your saying.
Are you asking me something?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Truthturtlehead
That's hyperbole. Most liberals do not give a rat's a$$ about muzzle loaders. The more important message here is the constant sowing of discord being fed by the conservative media. You could literally sit here all day and say "liberals want to ______" and conservatives would believe it. If I came here and made a fake story, 100% fake you would believe it because that is the most efficient way to sure up partisanship. Now after nearly two decades the liberals do it now too.

It's right there in the video.

Muzzleloaders are the new scary thing we must all worry about that they apparently know nothing about.

So you have to ask,does the Constitution apply to these or not? Liberal LOVE to say that the 2nd Amendment only applied to muskets. Well, that's a muzzleloader, and now we have to worry about those too. There doesn't seem to be a single area of the firearms world that liberals don't want to overregulate or ban outright.

The proof is in their own words and deeds.

It's a small group, it's virtually the same as trying to say the KKK Trump supporters in Charlottesville make all Trump supporters KKK. I am telling you, most liberals have no idea what you are talking about

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Do you use that term mentioned above and why?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

You guys understand though that there are very intelligent liberals that could talk circles around carlson if he was brave enough to invite them on his show.
This guy here , they screened him before he went on camera . Carlson already knew the guy had nothing.
This was just a republican using his show to feel smug. I watch tuker all the time, please don't try and tell me that he doesn't screen his guests.

Remember that carlson is the one that said this about 911. Tuker is a government stooge if I ever saw one.Skip to 1:30.

There is always someone that is smarter...
But the gunbanner in the OP did not look smart, no matter how many folks are smarter than Tucker.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Confirmed on ATS.....

New York City Council member = 'planted boob'.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

But what about the argument of only muzzle loaders existed when the Constitution was written?

Huh...are you saying they could be trying to mislead me?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Gun-banners, by the very definition, aren't smart.

I've stepped on squishy smelly things that had more intelligence than the gun-banners.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join