It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
Gin

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Sure looks like a cover up to me. WaPo doesn't provide any evidence with their claim, just their usual smear writing.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Does it not seem strange that every time there is a new major screw up at the white house, there's instantly a shady counter-story with zero evidence promoted by right wing media?

Might want to look into which story came first.

Rehashing an old story doesn't make it new.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Sure looks like a cover up to me. WaPo doesn't provide any evidence with their claim, just their usual smear writing.

yep , spotted that too.. they know it blows apart their entire year of Russian propaganda.
edit on 16/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Does it not seem strange that every time there is a new major screw up at the white house, there's instantly a shady counter-story with zero evidence promoted by right wing media?

Oh, sorry, I was responding to this post:

originally posted by: underwerks a reply to: MotherMayEye Does it not seem strange that every time there is a new major screw up at the white house, there's instantly a shady counter-story with zero evidence promoted by right wing media?

If one came out first, the "cover" story would likely come after. Mind reading is still in it's infancy.

edit on 16-5-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Your BS argument is dead, mate. Nice try though. Typical of liberal propaganda - blame everyone else for their own deceitful ways.

Liberal realisation...

edit on 16/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

You realize the Washington Post story there isn't the first article about the Trump and Russia story, right?

Here's an NPR one from before the Seth Rich story.
www.npr.org...

That meme is nothing more than propaganda, that with just a little bit of research is easily disproved.

ETA: To everyone believing the Seth Rich story came out before the Trump Russia one, just do about 5 minutes of googling and look at dates.

Right wing memes aren't your friend.

edit on 16-5-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm sure this will be labelled as yet another 'false news outlet' since it runs counter to the narrative-of-choice but I've found these guys to be reliable in the past...

source

And what infamous name is connected to the conspiracy? None other than Sorcha Faal. So this HAS to be true, right?

edit on 16-5-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Let's be honest...we have no idea what was circulating in the insider-rumormill. It's not like the press doesn't try to get statements before running stories.

No one is solving the riddle of which story was known to be dropping first.

ETA: What people should really be wondering is if both the stories are meant to distract the two sides while something else entirely is going down.
edit on 16-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I'm sure this will be labelled as yet another 'false news outlet' since it runs counter to the narrative-of-choice but I've found these guys to be reliable in the past...

source

That link is almost a year old and has nothing to do with the latest revelations that Seth Rich was communicating with Wikileaks and then was murdered.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
read it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The timing is certainly suspicious, and suggests that WaPo is trying to bury the Seth Rich story in a sea of hysterical noise over the non-issue of Trump discussing ISIS terror plots with Russia.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: UKTruth
read it.

I read it almost a year ago. Totally irrelevant to todays revelations.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is not about the hacking. This is about the emails that made the DNC chair step down and let the DNC know that their game was up. It is not about Russia. Keep that out of it. They keep calling it Russian Wiki leaks but it was not. If the DNC and MSM keep repeating it though they hope it becomes truth.

This guy sent over 40,000 emails. Wiki published them a few weeks after his death. A guess would be that since they had not been released yet someone decided to take care of the leak. They did.

FBI was also involved in this investigation and found nothing. Hmmm...what else was talked about on the tarmac?
edit on 05pm31pmf0000002017-05-16T14:02:13-05:000213 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Haha omg I bet they will.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Excellent reporting. Keep up the good work.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's not like the press doesn't try to get statements before running stories.

Actually it's a lot like that, that's become almost standard procedure anymore. An anonymous source tells you something juicy that looks bad for Trump? Don't ask Trump, the WH, or any of the other people who were in the room for comment. Just run it.

Recent example

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I can understand why wikileaks wouldn't want to talk about leakers if they were alive, by you'd think that they'd want to confirm it if he was killed. It would definitely help prove how terrible their enemies are.

I agree...

sorry, I can't figure out how to post a youtube vid.... grrrr

what is taking so long?

edit on 05-15-2017 by GTBighair because: can't figure out how to post a youtube vid here...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's not like the press doesn't try to get statements before running stories.

Actually it's a lot like that, that's become almost standard procedure anymore. An anonymous source tells you something juicy that looks bad for Trump? Don't ask Trump, the WH, or any of the other people who were in the room for comment. Just run it.

Recent example

Ha...well, I could just as easily point you to dozens of examples at wikileaks of reporters running stories by the DNC BEFORE publishing them.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GTBighair

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I can understand why wikileaks wouldn't want to talk about leakers if they were alive, by you'd think that they'd want to confirm it if he was killed. It would definitely help prove how terrible their enemies are.

I agree...

sorry, I can't figure out how to post a youtube vid.... grrrr

what is taking so long?

Post a link to the youtube video and I will help you get it posted.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Police report going around social media. According to this the police had bodycams and Seth was still conscious when they found him. I wonder where the footage is and what he might have said to them?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join